KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mxyzptlk V.S Tzeentch

Mxyzptlk V.S Tzeentch
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

(please log in to view the image)

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 07:44 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So wait, this is the poster Blaxican vs the comic character Mxy? This is some meta level shit

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 07:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revanchiste
zbaaaaaf it's not star trek warp you dumb shit.....
There's no reason for this hostility.

Just tell me where blaxican is warping Mxy.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 08:31 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

It the source of the image.. It's from the codex don't worry....

I know you are trolling me mindset.

Tzeentch is closely associated with sorcery and magic, as well as dynamic mutation, and grand, convoluted schemes. It is said that Tzeentch knows the fate of everything, and all events transpire according to some great plan beyond mortal reckoning. The mortal champions of Tzeentch are especially dangerous, as they wield awesome sorcerous power on top of their considerable physical prowess.

Tzeentch is the most generous chaos god, he offer powerfull gifted to anyone who ask.. But the price is secretly heavy.

http://whfb-fr.lexicanum.com/wiki/Fichier:Tzeentch.jpg

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 26th, 2015 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 09:36 PM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Tzeench sacred number is nine, 9 IX.... That's why his realm is in 9D....

Netx part will be google tranlate this time, sorry my lazyness and we ask you to give your appology... Our we shoot your mom wife and dog !!
Here it is :
Tzeentch is the Master of Magic, the One Who Whisper Words of Power and the Master of the Change. Royal and horrible at the same time, he pulls the strings of magic and destiny from his kingdom, scrutinizing the skein of the future and the past to manipulate the world at will. This is the most generous of the Chaos gods, granting favors to those who ask, but the price of those present is the worst. He is the master of lies and subterfuge, secret powers that act behind the scenes, sinister pacts and market fooled. Tzeentch is the largest source of Chaos magic, and many of his servants are black magisters or individuals who play with occult forces. Even those who turn away from him recognize it as a primary source of magic.

The true intentions of Tzeentch are impenetrable. If he tries to dominate the world, its methods are at least indirectly, and it seems he prefers to use others as a pawn to carry out his plans. Tzeentch like corrupt mortals by assigning powers too powerful for them, especially Magisters, priests and other magic users. Mortals who do not have the gift of magic, Tzeentch promises of secret knowledge and means to cut down their rivals.

With the notable exception of Nurgle, Tzeentch sees the other gods of Chaos as forces of change, and therefore it is content to let them exist without really harming them.

Tzeentch is universally recognized as the Dread Lord of Magic. It is associated with all the magicians and also to those who seek power to satisfy their personal purposes. Tzeentch mocks invoking it as that person is ready to pass a Faustian pact that will allow him to gain power and magical knowledge in exchange for his will and his soul.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 10:07 PM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Netx part will be google tranlate this time, sorry my lazyness and we ask you to give your appology... Our we shoot your mom wife and dog !!
Wait does that mean Tzeentch actually posts in spanish but the site auto translates his posts?

Tzeentch is way more of a mystery than I thought. I wonder where his molesting uncle Uncle Deep fits into this?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 11:35 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Be carefull he trick you to think that kind of stuff but ask me to tell that to you so it might be a trick since this thing is ovious, that it is true, it mean that Tzeentch plan succed by tricking you intyo thinking that's true, but mayby there is an other goal behind that.

But peharps if you sell your soul, you will understand what Tzeentch mean, in echange you will tzeentch pupet nice strong and elegant and your death will be theatral.. Majestic.

Spoiler

You will provve that chuck norris can be killed by a smurf.. And you will get assassinated for that kind of heretic stuff since it's now kinda hard to say the countrary....

But everybody will remember you, the day where Tzeentch get beaten by a smurf in this forum....
A lot of meme will be written in your honor. Where Chcuk is afraid by those little blue creatures...

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 26th, 2015 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 11:41 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Mxy stomps this nobody.

Fun thread. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 06:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Be carefull he trick you to think that kind of stuff but ask me to tell that to you so it might be a trick since this thing is ovious, that it is true, it mean that Tzeentch plan succed by tricking you intyo thinking that's true, but mayby there is an other goal behind that.

But peharps if you sell your soul, you will understand what Tzeentch mean, in echange you will tzeentch pupet nice strong and elegant and your death will be theatral.. Majestic.

Spoiler

You will provve that chuck norris can be killed by a smurf.. And you will get assassinated for that kind of heretic stuff since it's now kinda hard to say the countrary....

But everybody will remember you, the day where Tzeentch get beaten by a smurf in this forum....
A lot of meme will be written in your honor. Where Chcuk is afraid by those little blue creatures...

I am obviously es stupido to not be able to understand this....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 06:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy stomps this nobody.

Fun thread. thumb up

He dosen't stomp I have prooven that....
Tzeentch stomp...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 09:55 AM
DarkSaint85

Tzeentch, do you stomp?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:04 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

The silence is key to cofusion.. It is a crypted language that can mean a lot of thing in the same time....
So pêople still gonna fight and tzeentch will come here to echange rbain against our souls...

Old Post May 4th, 2015 04:43 AM
Mindset

Did we ever find out where this fight was taking place?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 4th, 2015 05:00 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
Did we ever find out where this fight was taking place?

In Hulks ass

Old Post May 4th, 2015 05:11 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Ha I hate guy ignoring debates.. Or ty to think find some mechanic that could inverse the way of how the fight take place..
Research the eprsonality of teh characters...

Old Post May 7th, 2015 09:45 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Is there a warp?

Old Post May 7th, 2015 09:47 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Who is this Myuh-myuh?

Old Post May 8th, 2015 07:07 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Is there a warp?
If you leave wood out in the rain too long it warps the wood. So I assume they're fighting in a flooded lumberyard.

If that answers your question

Old Post May 8th, 2015 08:42 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

But where is the fight?

Old Post May 8th, 2015 06:20 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

What?............. wacko

Old Post May 10th, 2015 08:05 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote