KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Heralds vs Skyfathers

Heralds vs Skyfathers
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Thanos is closer to skyfather lvl than to a herald lvl

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 07:13 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
A wide blast from either would take out the Heralds which would leave Thanos. He can't do it alone.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ok lets up the scales, as it seems most think its to easy for skyfathers.

Injustice Supes w/yellow ring
Thanos w/Power Gem
Glads with un wavering confidence.
Wonderwoman GOW Uncuffed
Classic Surfer

Adding in the new stips I don't think the wide beam is one shotting Supes or Thanos. Injustice Supes is sky father level and Thanos is close to it. Then with him having the power gem is another plus. You could say that the Zeus one shots the rest but if Supes and Thanos are tanking and dealing damage. That gives the other 3 to be free to do whatever.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 07:35 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Adding in the new stips I don't think the wide beam is one shotting Supes or Thanos. Injustice Supes is sky father level and Thanos is close to it. Then with him having the power gem is another plus. You could say that the Zeus one shots the rest but if Supes and Thanos are tanking and dealing damage. That gives the other 3 to be free to do whatever.

no expression

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 07:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by Star428
LOL. BS. Neither of them did any real damage to the other. It was a stalemate.

No, No it wasn't!!! Odin clearly won.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 08:11 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Silent Master

That fight ended with Odin standing over a beaten Thanos, in no way was that a stalemate.

I'm not too sure. The fight seemed fairly even till Odin whipped out his "Trident."

+++++++++++++++

Ok, let's break this down meticulously.

+++++++++++++++

Thanos and Odin hit each other directly 3 times.

We'll place them side by side and call it how we see it.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

+++++++++++++++

That's it. I don't see any deciding edge on any side up to this point.

... meh, perhaps a minute edge to Odin, but definitely no certainties.

Now, after all that,
let's look at both fighters' condition (at-least visually) and see where their confidence lies so far in the battle,

... cause I think that says a lot imo.

(please log in to view the image)

It seems like both Odin and Thanos are unharmed & equally confident in themselves as would be victor ...

... but then the Trident comes out. sad

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 10:52 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

+++++++++

"Trident" comes out and Odin gets the upper hand:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Thanos is tuff though friends, he never yielded, and he got back up.

Although in the long run, Thanos would've eventually fallen permanently.

I wonder the outcome minus the "Trident." How much longer Thanos could've lasted imo.

I also don't believe Thanos was going to damage Odin sufficiently to ever win via brute force and/or energy attacks.

Last edited by Mr Master on Apr 27th, 2015 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 10:54 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Since Odin has destroyed Galaxies in a fight and threatened universes, I guess we can call that a low end Odin. Good arguing there friend.
Odin did not destroy galaxies in his battles. He and his opponent destroyed galaxies after a long fight (many blasts). It not only was a shared feat but it took many blasts. People act as Odin simply destroyed a galaxy with a single blast. Not even close.

Finally, there are different levels of destruction. Odin and his opponent destroyed on the lowest level. Disintegration is the highest level. Shattering or creating a crack in is the lowest level. It's an impressive feat but not what people really think.

My point is that was a low end Surfer and an average Odin. Using an average Surfer then he's not going to get one shot at all. Also why would Surfer get touched? Superman has a better chance of hitting Surfer than Odin does. Surfer has several defenses other than speed. So if Odin can easily hit Surfer then so can Superman and thus Superman beats Surfer 10/10.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Apr 27th, 2015 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 11:08 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Odin and Zeus pretty easily. Well without any real danger.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 11:23 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Supes punches Odins face in. Surfer puts black holes in each.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 12:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Odin did not destroy galaxies in his battles. He and his opponent destroyed galaxies after a long fight (many blasts). It not only was a shared feat but it took many blasts. People act as Odin simply destroyed a galaxy with a single blast. Not even close.

Finally, there are different levels of destruction. Odin and his opponent destroyed on the lowest level. Disintegration is the highest level. Shattering or creating a crack in is the lowest level. It's an impressive feat but not what people really think.

My point is that was a low end Surfer and an average Odin. Using an average Surfer then he's not going to get one shot at all. Also why would Surfer get touched? Superman has a better chance of hitting Surfer than Odin does. Surfer has several defenses other than speed. So if Odin can easily hit Surfer then so can Superman and thus Superman beats Surfer 10/10.

Prove it. Show me the many blasts.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 01:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Prove it. Show me the many blasts.
They fought for an extended amount of time. How many blasts do you think were shot? What's many to you?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 01:58 AM
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
They fought for an extended amount of time. How many blasts do you think were shot? What's many to you?

Scans of the many blasts. We only see one. I want you to show me a lot of them.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:12 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here
Originally posted by Mr Master
I'm not too sure. The fight seemed fairly even till Odin whipped out his "Trident."

+++++++++++++++

Ok, let's break this down meticulously.

+++++++++++++++

Thanos and Odin hit each other directly 3 times.

We'll place them side by side and call it how we see it.

+++++++++++++++

That's it. I don't see any deciding edge on any side up to this point.

... meh, perhaps a minute edge to Odin, but definitely no certainties.

Now, after all that,
let's look at both fighters' condition (at-least visually) and see where their confidence lies so far in the battle,

... cause I think that says a lot imo.

(please log in to view the image)

It seems like both Odin and Thanos are unharmed & equally confident in themselves as would be victor ...

... but then the Trident comes out. sad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:17 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

you never told me what is many. What is many to me might not be many to you. Are you claiming they fired a single blast the whole fight?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:32 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't know what h1 is claiming since my skull tries to crush my brain when I try to read his posts, but the first attack in the Seth vs Odin fight ripped a shockwave through the multiverse.

And the first attack by Odin once he got his memory and real power back shattered galaxies and reignited dead suns.

So, there's that.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The Skyfathers destroy them easily. Odin can definitely solo, Zeus could probably as well.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 02:43 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't know what h1 is claiming since my skull tries to crush my brain when I try to read his posts, but the first attack in the Seth vs Odin fight ripped a shockwave through the multiverse.

And the first attack by Odin once he got his memory and real power back shattered galaxies and reignited dead suns.

So, there's that.

What's more impressive than galaxy shattering or what not is the fact that Odin was actually weakened and Seth had the power of entire Egyptian pantheon. That shit is absurdly impressive.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 03:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

So, there's that.

Same fight had narration like, "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence!"

Plus Surfer's cosmic senses had him saying "forces powerful enough to rock our entire continuum are in conflict"...

And Dr. Strange on the other hand sensed "a great upheaval which is tearing the very fabric of the multiverse".

H1 doesn't read comics.. Well really just Thor comics..

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 03:11 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by abhilegend
What's more impressive than galaxy shattering or what not is the fact that Odin was actually weakened and Seth had the power of entire Egyptian pantheon. That shit is absurdly impressive.
Yeah. Odin does some crazy shit. But no, Surfer can solo him, because that's backed by anything ever.

Hell, even the giant sopping wet pussy of Seth in that arc would beat Surfer pretty easily.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 03:13 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Yeah. Odin does some crazy shit. But no, Surfer can solo him, because that's backed by anything ever.

Hell, even the giant sopping wet pussy of Seth in that arc would beat Surfer pretty easily.

Speed bruh. Look it up. 1+1=speed. 2+2=combo to ko.

Math.......

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 03:15 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote