KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 341 342 [343] 344 345 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Jiren is stronger than Vermod + Beerus. Goddamn.

Limit Breaker is on par with Jiren...for now.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:59 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ok, I know you all are use to me saying this but this time I am serious. This was the best episode of any anime I've seen in my freaking life. I don't think anyone could beat Jiren. Except probably the angels and that's a big if. Jiren would rule DC, Marvel...

This dude is freaking amazing. Best character of all time.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:19 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren is stronger than Vermod + Beerus. Goddamn.

Limit Breaker is on par with Jiren...for now.

Limit Breaker wasn't doing anything to him though, but, we all know that Jiren and Goku is above everyone there minus the angels and that's debatable.

Lol, Goku power shook the entire void that was said by the Gods to be limitless. Then Dyspo couldn't even keep up with Goku and Jiren movements.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:21 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by carver9
Ok, I know you all are use to me saying this but this time I am serious. This was the best episode of any anime I've seen in my freaking life. I don't think anyone could beat Jiren. Except probably the angels and that's a big if. Jiren would rule DC, Marvel...

This dude is freaking amazing. Best character of all time.

Little bit too much hype there.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:23 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by carver9
Limit Breaker wasn't doing anything to him though, but, we all know that Jiren and Goku is above everyone there minus the angels and that's debatable.

Lol, Goku power shook the entire void that was said by the Gods to be limitless. Then Dyspo couldn't even keep up with Goku and Jiren movements.

We don't "all know" that actually, lol. No reason to believe Jiren and Goku are close to the angels. That's falling for the hype.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:24 AM
carver9

Couldn't help it. Both episodes was, amazing.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:29 AM
carver9

We don't "all know" that actually, lol. No reason to believe Jiren and Goku are close to the angels. That's falling for the hype.

You don't think Jiren would give Whis a run for his money?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:29 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Think about it. All we know about Jiren is that he's above Beerus. Whis can literally knock Beerus unconscious with a single tap. There's no comparison.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:33 AM
carver9

Think about it. All we know about Jiren is that he's above Beerus. Whis can literally knock Beerus unconscious with a single tap. There's no comparison.

Jiren hasn't even used close to his full power yet (which was said by the angels). Judging by what was shown here, both Goku and Jiren is above Beerus by a bit but again, Jiren isn't even using close to his full power. Beerus isn't standing in one spot while Goku at super Saiyan form pound on him. Jiren is treating God level PLUS power like fodder.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:45 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Jiren wasn't using close to full power against SSB KK x20, but that has nothing to do with Limit Breaker. And yes, current Beerus could casually stand there and let SS Goku pound on him, lol...unless you're going by the first arc, in which case....Universe 6 tournament Hit would be above Beerus. Which we know isn't true.

Again, at best, all we know right now is that Jiren is above Beerus. We don't know by how much, and there is absolutely no reason to believe Jiren could oneshot a 100% Beerus with a single, casual tap. Goku and Jiren have a long way to go to catch up to the angels.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:53 AM
carver9

Do you think Beerus can shake the world of void by powering up?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 06:06 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Best episodes to date. Excellent animation, excellent combat scenes, good soundtrack, i knew the spoilers and I was still on the edge of my seat. Loved it. Can't wait to see Hit have his turn, looks like he's landing a blow on Jiren in the preview.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Best episode in a while.

About damn time.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 08:23 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

DBS Episode 109: 10/10
DBS Episode 110: 9/10

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:55 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Inedian
DBS Episode 109: 10/10
DBS Episode 110: 9/10

10/10 and 9/10...?

What happened? Goku got killed? Or they went back to old animation style?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Course in normal DB fashion they go from unable to see a character move to watching the whole fight. xD It is still an amazing fight, it's not my favorite fight ever even in the series but I do like kaioken Goku vs Jiren better than Limit Breaker. It gave that feeling of speed and power that Limit Breaker just kept being said. And the kaioken x20 reveal was very.. Freeza vs Goku where someone says why isn't he using kaioken whatever and King Kai is like he is

It does also speak volumes for the fighters tenacity that they are still dead set on winning after witnessing that fight. They all are better fighters than Yamcha.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:10 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
10/10 and 9/10...?

What happened? Goku got killed? Or they went back to old animation style?

110 was better than 109. 109 was a 9 for me, because they spent about 5 minutes Recapping the last episode and having a weakling fight Goku.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:14 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't seen it yet, and bet I can call scene for scene what would hype them up. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I get Jiren being utterly Supreme, but the idea that he can rival an angel or "rule Marvel and D.C." Sounds slightly far fetched to me.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:20 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Kento
Course in normal DB fashion they go from unable to see a character move to watching the whole fight. xD It is still an amazing fight, it's not my favorite fight ever even in the series but I do like kaioken Goku vs Jiren better than Limit Breaker. It gave that feeling of speed and power that Limit Breaker just kept being said. And the kaioken x20 reveal was very.. Freeza vs Goku where someone says why isn't he using kaioken whatever and King Kai is like he is

It does also speak volumes for the fighters tenacity that they are still dead set on winning after witnessing that fight. They all are better fighters than Yamcha.

Explain something to me. Why do you do this? What is your motive? Also, nothing proves anywhere there seen any of the fight.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:25 PM