KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 361 362 [363] 364 365 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Anyways, another shit show. Jiren sits it out for no good reason, instead of cleaning house so his universe can live. Brawls happen that are all about bigger numbers, people make stupid decisons, ect ect.

Only good thing was Freeza.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 04:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Cabba goes SSJ and SSJ2 with less effort then Gohan. laughing out loud
laughing I mean at this point who hasn't gone ssj2 with less effort than Gohan?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 04:22 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Pretty much.

On a similar note, SSJ3 Caulifla incoming. Can't wait for the meltdowns.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 04:57 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Gohan reaching SSJ2 didn’t take that much effort; just had to get triggered by Cell hurting his friends enough. He did have to really try when it came to attaining regular SSJ in the RoSaT though.

Even if Caulifla does get SSJ3, the stamina drain of the form will be a rude awakening for her against Goku... Am guessing that’ll be when Frieza goes for her afterward, seeing her vulnerable, only to trigger Kale.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 05:08 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

But it still took him snapping, and a lot of people to nearly die, meanwhile Caulifla was like and here I am. Cabba did it because Vegeta was bad-mouthed. Vegeta did it by selling his soul.

I do want to see ssj3 Caulifla though.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 05:58 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Really hope Vegeta will beat Toppo....

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 07:28 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by carver9
Gohan is looking extremely weak in this tournament. I'm surprised he is still in the ring. He needs to do more than what he is currently doing.

I am noticing that Gohan hasn't even close used his full power yet.

Was very happy seeing Toppo interfere and fighting with Vegeta. I hope they fight to the end, no interference and they fight until someone is out.

Good episode.

Last edited by Inedian on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 07:53 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 07:38 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

For once I really hope that Vegeta doesnt just mumbo and wins the Tournament for real.

Though I really cant see it happening...

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 08:08 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Estacado
For once I really hope that Vegeta doesnt just mumbo and wins the Tournament for real.

Though I really cant see it happening...

I don't see him winning the tournament, but would really want him to trash Toppo.

Last edited by Inedian on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 08:26 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 08:22 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

thumb up

Same here.

I mean as much as I like Vegeta over Goku he never did anything important in Super so far... which is just sad.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 08:59 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Inedian
I am noticing that Gohan hasn't even close used his full power yet.

Was very happy seeing Toppo interfere and fighting with Vegeta. I hope they fight to the end, no interference and they fight until someone is out.

Good episode.

Agreed. Enjoyed the episode. I think Toppo is going to bully Vegeta.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 02:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Hey carver!! Guess what? I have nothing to complain about this episode. XD It was the best one since Roshi episode. I like Cabba, seeing him lose to Freeze was disappointing but expected since he is the weakest saiyan. Sadly I doubt Vegeta gets his wish but that was nice to see he is being the hero he was always meant to be. Caulifla not even scared of Jiren makes me like her even more. I hope she gets to ascend to new heights before losing to probably Freeza.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 02:42 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I found it strange how Vegeta still wants to fight Jiren after seeing what he can do.

I mean he is just too confident....he might hide something after all...

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 03:09 PM
carver9

I found it strange how Vegeta still wants to fight Jiren after seeing what he can do.

Vegeta is hiding something. He wasn't even thrilled at Goku new transformation. He is retarded trying to fight Jiren though and Hit was dumb attacking Jiren after everything he seen Jiren do during his fight against Goku. That was dumb.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 03:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Kento
Hey carver!! Guess what? I have nothing to complain about this episode. XD It was the best one since Roshi episode. I like Cabba, seeing him lose to Freeze was disappointing but expected since he is the weakest saiyan. Sadly I doubt Vegeta gets his wish but that was nice to see he is being the hero he was always meant to be. Caulifla not even scared of Jiren makes me like her even more. I hope she gets to ascend to new heights before losing to probably Freeza.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 03:11 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

vegeta always goes after stronger people. 18 made him look like a ragdoll but he kept going. He couldn't scratch Perfect Cell but kept trying. He thought he could hold Kid Buu off for a minute.. And failed.

But also power levels have no meaning and Vegeta has been trying to get ui down longer than goku has anyway so he might have some form of it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 03:36 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I hope Vegeta and Toppo have a prolonged fight with Vegeta winning so that Jiren gets off his ass and consider putting in work.

I understand Vegeta wanting to fight Jiren. Its just in his blood, and his rivalry with Goku means Vegeta will definitely want to try and see how he can match up to Jiren when compared to Goku.

TBH it does seem like Vegeta is a little too calm. Either he has something up his sleeve or his character has grown tougher(personality wise)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 05:01 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kento

By DBS's low, low standards, I guess there isn't much to complain about.

At least you can limbo under the bar if your back is up to it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 05:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I hope Vegeta and Toppo have a prolonged fight with Vegeta winning so that Jiren gets off his ass and consider putting in work.

I understand Vegeta wanting to fight Jiren. Its just in his blood, and his rivalry with Goku means Vegeta will definitely want to try and see how he can match up to Jiren when compared to Goku.

TBH it does seem like Vegeta is a little too calm. Either he has something up his sleeve or his character has grown tougher(personality wise)

If Toppo does anywhere close to good against Vegeta then that means Vegeta would get completely slaughtered by Jiren.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 06:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
By DBS's low, low standards, I guess there isn't much to complain about.

At least you can limbo under the bar if your back is up to it.

Lol...People have learned to just ignore you.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 06:01 PM