KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super

Dragon Ball Super
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (384): « First ... « 375 376 [377] 378 379 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

I can see why Beerus never felt bothered to master UI; until Goku came along in his life he had no one from within his universe that could really challenge him, so what’d be the point? Especially if he was already one of the strongest if not the strongest GoD.

I hope for Beerus’ sake though that he does start god/UI training again soon, being alarmed at how Goku has come along now with UI... or the writers can just have him let Goku pass him up without a fight or comeback like the Goku dickriders want.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:11 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

"They'll be a real threat in a thousand years."

*One week later...*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
-Great Priest-

Goku: "Not even Ultra Instinct is enough to win!!!"

*enter SSJUI*

大神官

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:14 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Ssbx20ui

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:48 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

"According to our market research, fans prefer really long names."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:53 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Zeno has bodyguards?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:01 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ultra Instinct Goku would kill Beerus.

Whis comment while smiling: "Beerus sama, have anything to say".

Read between the line peeps.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

What the hell? Beerus' reaction doesn't prove shit in that video. That's not reading between the lines, that's seeing what you want to see. erm

No proof UI Goku is above Beerus.

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:54 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is online now! Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Why..in Chuck's name would Whis mean Goku is able to kill Beerus with that statement. When it's said right after Beerus is thinking Goku is dead.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:32 AM
cdtm
@#$%

I'm going to call Carver "Professor" from now on.

He makes about as much sense and seems as in touch with reality as most university professors. thumb up

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:48 AM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

I wouldn’t know how in touch most of them are, but if they have confirmation bias tendencies as much as Carver, then I’d say that’s an accurate assessment.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:19 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Why..in Chuck's name would Whis mean Goku is able to kill Beerus with that statement. When it's said right after Beerus is thinking Goku is dead.

I took it as Whis wanting Beerus to say Goku is stronger based off the power they was feeling when he was transforming into his new form. Which is the reason for the grin from Whis.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by carver9
I took it as Whis wanting Beerus to say Goku is stronger based off the power they was feeling when he was transforming into his new form. Which is the reason for the grin from Whis.
confused But that literally makes no sense. He was just talking about how Goku can't be dead, why would Whis be like..Oh hey admit he's stronger than you now....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:28 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

confused But that literally makes no sense. He was just talking about how Goku can't be dead, why would Whis be like..Oh hey admit he's stronger than you now....

thumb up

Whis was asking if Beerus has anything to say regarding Goku still being alive. Neither Whis nor Beerus at that point even knew Goku acquired ultra instinct.

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:10 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is online now! Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Still Thor

As of now....difficult to say where UI Goku is in terms of power vs Beerus. I highly doubt he'd be able to do anything substantial against Beerus however given his poor control of the form at the moment.

Jiren, on the other hand...

Thanks Galan

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:17 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by carver9
Ultra Instinct Goku would kill Beerus.

Whis comment while smiling: "Beerus sama, have anything to say".

Read between the line peeps.

Beerus destroys UI Goku. One thing,... even if Goku is UI, it's the beginning of UI for Goku.

Beerus also destroys Jiren.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:00 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Truth & Justice & Liberty

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 11:11 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Still Thor

The macho marines should have known that anything less than God Mexican wasn't going to work on Lord Trumps Ultra Instinct.

Looking forward to round 2!

Thanks Galan

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 12:55 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
-Great Priest-

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Zeno has bodyguards?
Probably just a formality that Daishinkan came up with, tbh... Like an overbearing mother forcing her delinquent child to wear a suit/tie to their first job interview at Walmart, lol.

That said, I am quite intrigued by the guards and would like to see what they're capable of at some point. I mean, they'd logically *have* to be hyper-powerful just to be considered worthy enough to protect THE single most important(and powerful) entity in the multiverse... But I really want to see just *how* powerful.

Frankly, if they aren't Angel(or at least Destroyer)-level, I'd be shocked. /shrug

大神官

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 12th, 2017 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:02 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Beerus' reaction to Ultra Instinct in this episode didn't show fear at all.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 02:09 AM