KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 395 396 [397] 398 399 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
If the Grand Priest is evil, there isn't a thing anyone could do about it. I don't think he is because if so, he wouldn't even need Zeno to complete the task of wiping everyone clean. He can do it himself. Easily.

Well sure probably but if Zeno is stronger than him then Zeno will be pissed at the Priest destroying his universes lol.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:04 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If the Grand Priest is evil, there isn't a thing anyone could do about it. I don't think he is because if so, he wouldn't even need Zeno to complete the task of wiping everyone clean. He can do it himself. Easily.
Daishinkan not going around universe-busting doesn't necessarily preclude the notion that he is evil. At this point he could just be manipulating Zen-Oh into doing his bidding from behind the scenes or w/e... Not that I necessarily think he is 'evil', mind you, but I *do* think he's > Zen-Oh. /shrug

That said, though... Freeza has already made his 'goal' here clear: he wants to "manipulate" the Gods, and the ToP evidently presents the perfect opportunity for him to do so. That said, do you think his 'promise' to the Zen-Ohs will ever come true..?

(please log in to view the image)

I mean, if Freeza wins the ToP, that will undoubtedly be his wish, imo: to make him the *new* Lord of All, and/or more powerful than Zen-Oh... Which is a scary phucking thought.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
Daishinkan not going around universe-busting doesn't necessarily preclude the notion that he is evil. At this point he could just be manipulating Zen-Oh into doing his bidding from behind the scenes or w/e... Not that I necessarily think he is 'evil', mind you, but I *do* think he's > Zen-Oh. /shrug

That said, though... Freeza has already made his 'goal' here clear: he wants to "manipulate" the Gods, and the ToP evidently presents the perfect opportunity for him to do so. That said, do you think his 'promise' to the Zen-Ohs will ever come true..?

I mean, if Freeza wins the ToP, that will undoubtedly be his wish, imo: to make him the *new* Lord of All, and/or more powerful than Zen-Oh... Which is a scary phucking thought.

1. Why do you think he's > Zeno? I kind of agree, but my theory is essentially that Zeno is the GoD of maybe U13, or maybe the multiverse in general, and Daishinkan is his angel. If that were the case, it would make sense for him to be superior, and possibly even stronger? Who knows though, I wanna hear your thoughts.

2. Eh, if Frieza makes that wish, who knows what would happen. Maybe he'll get the ability to hakai at a multiversal level like Zeno himself, or maybe it would make him strong enough to just overcome Zeno. Either way, I don't necessarily think that's a "scary" thought, given Frieza will still go back to Hell after the 24 hours, lol.

Unless that power makes him strong enough to escape/avoid Hell in the first place... Which then makes it very scary. laughing

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:23 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I wonder if earth Dragonballs could give him power on the scale of Zeno.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I feel like the strongest Earth's Dragon Balls could artificially make you is Kami-level.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:13 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I wonder if earth Dragonballs could give him power on the scale of Zeno.
No, they definitely can't...

"God" = Kami, remember. IOW, the current earth Dragon Balls could only make you as powerful as Dende(who is probably weaker than Kami, tbh.)

The Dragons' power of resurrection(not brute/raw strength) has always been their most powerful quality, imo. Hence why it can resurrect *anyone*, bring back worlds, etc.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 4th, 2017 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Then that begs the question, who is the Dragon God Zalama, and where does he stand on the cosmic hierarchy of gods?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:25 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

In the back of my mind I've always wondered if since there are 2 Zeno now that if the power of one of them will somehow eventually go to Frieza and then the other to Goku (Probably from the Zeno that really likes him), and they'd have one final OP battle taking place at the center of the Multiverse, surrounded by the remaining universes, then after Goku inevitably beats him and brings everything back that Frieza destroyed, he returns the power once balance is restored.

Just a fun thought, sure I guess the boring route would be "Couldn't the other Zeno just erase Frieza Zeno" but let's assume that once they're on equal footing that's not possible, and also assume Zeno can't fight thus needing a "champion" to take his power and fight in his place.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Then that begs the question, who is the Dragon God Zalama, and where does he stand on the cosmic hierarchy of gods?

I'm really curious as to what he looks like, apparently he has a sense of humor with the whole "Grant My Wish, Peas and Carrots!" thing.

Last edited by Yamcha on Dec 4th, 2017 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:37 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I like the idea of Goku and Vegeta stealing Zeno's power.

Only one of them is really Goku's friend, maybe Freeza befriends the other one.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

That's a really good idea too, I didn't think of that one.

I have this other idea that is crazy unlikely but I keep wondering if Zeno is ACTUALLY a child, due to how he acts, like his Father is outside the multiverse tending to his own things and Zeno is essentially here just keeping himself occupied with some marbles lol.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:25 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That would be a good way to expand the verse, should they want to do so.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:17 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Million dollar question right there.

However, the sheer size of the Super Dragon Balls(not to mention the size of the Dragon itself), along with their trans-universal nature, implies that Zalamas operates on a VERY large scale, imo.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:59 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
Million dollar question right there.

However, the sheer size of the Super Dragon Balls(not to mention the size of the Dragon itself), along with their trans-universal nature, implies that Zalamas operates on a VERY large scale, imo.

For sure. It makes me wonder exactly where they came from. AFAIK, they haven't explained who made them, or anything, yet.

That'd be interesting to see, as well as their relation to the Namekian Dragon Balls.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:09 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
For sure. It makes me wonder exactly where they came from. AFAIK, they haven't explained who made them, or anything, yet.
Actually, Zuno told us quite a bit about the Super Dragon Balls and their creation:

*"Zarma" = Zalama = the original creator of the SDBs.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:29 AM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Friezs is going to be the big bad, I thinks. I hope Gohan takes him out in the final episode. I'm just a lurker but that's my opinion.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:42 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Interesting.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I think Dragonball Super has covered all of the mystery questions we had in Z from power levels, durability, tiering and the Universe itself. Now they just need to grant the Z fighters, at the minimum, Goku and Vegeta space flight. They are gods now; flying in space shouldn't be beyond their capabilities of doing. It can surface more stories for them instead of just limiting them to Earth.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:02 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm still confused as to why people currently think Daishinkan is more powerful than Zen-Oh, tbh. He's most likely pulling the strings, though.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:48 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm still confused as to why people currently think Daishinkan is more powerful than Zen-Oh, tbh. He's most likely pulling the strings, though.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:23 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I think Dragonball Super has covered all of the mystery questions we had in Z from power levels, durability, tiering and the Universe itself. Now they just need to grant the Z fighters, at the minimum, Goku and Vegeta space flight. They are gods now; flying in space shouldn't be beyond their capabilities of doing. It can surface more stories for them instead of just limiting them to Earth.

Vegeta and Goku are enough Superman wanna bes as it is. Let them be original and stick to their guns.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote