KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 396 397 [398] 399 400 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Vegeta and Goku are enough Superman wanna bes as it is. Let them be original and stick to their guns.

thumb up

Superman ussd tp need a mask. Until he didn't anymore, for no good reason

Yeah ok, he's Superman, but not needing to breath always bothered me.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm still confused as to why people currently think Daishinkan is more powerful than Zen-Oh, tbh. He's most likely pulling the strings, though.

Because Zeno is the most powerful destroyer, and the head angel (Like the kind Superman eats for breakfast under Morrison) being more powerful then the top destroyer would keep to the theme set so far, like Beerus and Whis.

Makes sense to me. And Daishinkan seems pretty sure of himself, while everyone else grovels before Zeno (Except Goku).

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 11:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Eh, none of the other angels seem more worried than the Daishinkan in particular, tbh.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 07:04 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up

I guess it comes out as weird to have lungs capable of freezing things into place but having absolutely no need for them big grin

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:18 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up

He is just holding his breath.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 10:16 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, he flew lost in space for weeks, and thought it was insane that he didn't need a breath.

He also told Icon he doesn't really need to breath when he tried surprise attack smothering him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 12:25 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I was just thinking...

If Daishinkan is the Angels' father, who might be their mother??

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Zeno even male?

Hmm...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:25 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Galan007
I was just thinking...

If Daishinkan is the Angels' father, who might be their mother??

asexual reproduction

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:43 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I thought about Daishinkan just whipping up the Angels ex nihilo or w/e, but if he could just create new Angels by himself on a whim, why care if they are destroyed by Zen-Oh?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

If he is the father to all angels does that make him God...?? no expression

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:30 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Galan007
I thought about Daishinkan just whipping up the Angels ex nihilo or w/e, but if he could just create new Angels by himself on a whim, why care if they are destroyed by Zen-Oh?
I mean, if they are destroyed and remade, are they really the same person? Maybe their personalities would be different.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:44 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Spoilers for the next 4 DBS episodes:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Episode 119: Piccolo is getting knocked out by Damon and Gamisarasu. However, by episode 120, Damon and Gamisarasu are getting knocked out, and U4 will be erased. U3 at this point has the most fighters still standing, followed by U7 then U11. Some U3 robots are going to fuse and have some sort of epic battle in episodes 120 and 121. And in episode 122...Vegeta is going to fight Jiren. YEET.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 01:51 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Episode 119: Piccolo is getting knocked out by Damon and Gamisarasu. However, by episode 120, Damon and Gamisarasu are getting knocked out, and U4 will be erased. U3 at this point has the most fighters still standing, followed by U7 then U11. Some U3 robots are going to fuse and have some sort of epic battle in episodes 120 and 121. And in episode 122...Vegeta is going to fight Jiren. YEET.

Was thinking, what happens if someone moves to another universe?

I could totally see Freeza trying to petition at the last moment for entry in another universe if he thinks U7 is on the way out. And I bet Zeno would allow it, as long as Freeza's pitch is "Cooool and amazing!"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 02:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So basically the next 4 episodes will be boring as f*ck... Except watching Vegeta get ragdolled by Jiren. That should be fun. thumb up

...Though I won't be surprised if Vegeta inextricably does better against Jiren than he has any business doing... cuz Goku.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:12 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

As I feared, this free-for-all tournament ended up anything but a free-for-all tournament and instead a "lets take turns standing idly by for no reason while each universe goes after universe 7 one at a time." With some exceptions, that's basically how this tournament has turned out. It's completely ridiculous that Jiren isn't mowing down U3 and U4 while U7 is finishing off U2 and U6. It's almost as if the writers are making this up as they go and that Toriyama's input is minimal.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 03:30 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Agreed. I'm sure they have the conclusion of the ToP planned-out, but all of the stuff inbetween is so f*cking random that it's hard to believe they are following a pre-planned script, or w/e. Honestly does seem like most of this is written on the fly.

What really irritates me is that all of these touted 'fighting geniuses' from every universe don't have any sort of set gameplan they're adhering to, and are just going at one another 'battle royale' style at this point... Freeza is the only one who seems to have an actual strategy in place that he's sticking to, and has been playing it smart the whole time -- only fighting when he *needs* to and letting everyone else eliminate one another for him(which is why he still has most of his energy.) #17 & #18 are the only others who don't have to worry about stamina issues, but they aren't nearly strong enough to beat the heavy hitters, so their infinite stamina will become moot very soon, imo. /shrug

And as you mentioned: a serious Goku or Jiren could have eliminated all of the opposition within the first few minutes of the Tourney, which would be the smart play... But instead we get Jiren standing around most of the time, and Goku trying to pick fights with everyone he comes across like some drunk asshole at a dive bar.

C'mon.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 7th, 2017 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:12 PM
bbrem123

How can the Super Dragon Ball be used without universe 6? Also where are the Super Dragon Ball going to disperse to after they are used now that universe 6 is gone?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:54 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Evidently they do not require the existence of U6 or U7 to function, even though they are scattered between both.

Maybe in the void-space where U6 used to be?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 06:05 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Making things up on the fly has been Toriyama's admitted style, so I guess it's fitting regardless of how much input he's given the anime. lol

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 06:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote