KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 401 402 [403] 404 405 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

They just use the Mystic form as a loophole for him having more potential... So he trains outside with Piccolo for a few minutes and supposedly reaches SSJB level or something? It was never really clear.

Training under Whis for a time in prep for the tournament, a return trip to the RoSaT, or anything would’ve been more buyable.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 12:59 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Piccolo has been given brief moments to shine in most sagas since DBZ...

vs. Radtiz
vs. Nappa(to save Gohan)
vs. 2nd form Freeza
vs. Android #20
vs. Android #17
vs. Frost(to an extent)
etc.

But his cumulative performance in the ToP was basically the best Piccolo has EVER been treated overall(at least that I can recall.) Granted, his ring-out was pretty lame, but everything before that was damned impressive, imo... Especially for him. /shrug

The only ones who have impressed me more in the Tourney are #17 & #18, tbh.

He did good against Cell as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 01:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He did? I only remember Piccolo getting effortlessly ragdolled by Imperfect Cell during his fight with #17..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:44 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Their first fight.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by carver9
Their first fight.
That was one of my favorite Piccolo moments by far, I remember thinking Cell actually had him on the ropes after absorbing his arm, I was flabbergasted when he tore that shit completely off after getting Cell to reveal his plan lol.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:02 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Yesh, that was ****ing epic.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:13 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It was the last time he was epic. sad

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:25 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Piccolo vs 17 was GOAT. Imperfect Cell just made him look like an idiot with the getaways.

Piercing through both Saonel and Pirina with special beam cannon was epic.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:07 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Yamcha
That was one of my favorite Piccolo moments by far, I remember thinking Cell actually had him on the ropes after absorbing his arm, I was flabbergasted when he tore that shit completely off after getting Cell to reveal his plan lol.

Yep!!! One of the best fighting/strategic scenes in Z.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Piccolo vs 17 was GOAT. Imperfect Cell just made him look like an idiot with the getaways.

Piercing through both Saonel and Pirina with special beam cannon was epic.
Piccolo vs. #17 was excellent... His first fight with Imperfect Cell was lame AF, imo.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Piccolo vs 17 was probably one of my favorite things about the Cell Saga.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:40 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Man the lack of blood in DBS really makes everything less dramatic. Not a fan at all...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 03:18 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:41 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I've been out of touch with this series, still not sure Piccolo getting eliminated changes anything about the lack of stakes that this tournament has but at least he got to do stuff this time.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 12:51 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I've been out of touch with this series, still not sure Piccolo getting eliminated changes anything about the lack of stakes that this tournament has but at least he got to do stuff this time.

A quick recap of Dragon Ball Super:

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:20 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by bbrem123
Man the lack of blood in DBS really makes everything less dramatic. Not a fan at all...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 12:13 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

There are only 28 planets in universe 7. Jeeze wtf

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:54 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by HueyFreeman

laughing That's part of why I say Dragon Ball universes are tiny.

I bet all those "galaxies" the super dragon showed were each an entire universe.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:28 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

That wouldn't make any sense lol. There is just not much life in Universe 7 it is very simple.

Has nothing to do with the size of the universe.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 01:51 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
That is just the amount of planets inhabited by mortals. Evidently all other worlds in U7 are devoid of such life.

*And keep in mind: U9 had an even lower mortal count, lol.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 15th, 2017 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:13 PM