KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 416 417 [418] 419 420 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Another shit show.

At this rate, I may drop it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 01:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Dyspo, being useful... how odd.

???

Anyways, enjoyed the episode. Jiren is utterly supreme.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Looks like Vegeta will be getting his own new form/power beyond Super Saiyan Blue. The jokes about SSB2 seem to be coming true.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:24 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So yeah, Vegeta was an insignificant feeb compared to Jiren. However, next week implies that he will attain a new form -- perhaps the 'anger' form that future Trunks reached, tacked onto his existing SSB..? It'd make the most sense given Vegeta's history of rage-boosts and whatnot, but in the end I doubt it will do anything but fall before Jiren. /shrug

It was funny to see Dyspo ragdoll Freeza's arrogant ass for a while, lol.

Khai's boast that "Jiren always surpasses his opponents" has me wondering if that was some sort of easter egg pertaining to how Jiren's powerset works..?

Anyhow, this was a good episode overall, and a real visual treat(Takahashi's artwork never ceases to impress.) thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 7th, 2018 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:33 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

SSB Vegeta > KK SSB Goku???

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:37 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Doubt it. Vegeta notes that Jiren tried harder against Goku than against him.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:37 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:39 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

That said, I suspect SSB2 will be far beyond even SSJB KKx20...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: however the spoilers note that Jiren powers up, and after that Goku and Vegeta can't even touch Jiren.

I'm gonna be honest...Jiren is utterly supreme. A final power, if I've ever seen one.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:41 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yep, SSBA Vegeta(because I'm nearly positive it will be an 'anger'-induced transformation, like we saw with future Trunks) will cause Jiren to power up, and then he will proceed to easily shit-stomp both SSBA Vegeta AND SSB Goku like fodder.

At this point I am really curious to see *how* Jiren is beaten(assuming he even IS beaten), because as of now it's looking more and more like he is above ALL the Hakaishin..?

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 7th, 2018 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:46 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
???
Because he's not being beaten up because of better skill. He's beating up someone instead. Though that'll probably change when Freeza gets tired of it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:49 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*sidenote:
I'm glad that Vegeta has given up trying to attain UI for now. He realizes it is currently WAY beyond his reach. thumb up

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:49 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Because he's not being beaten up because of better skill. He's beating up someone instead. Though that'll probably change when Freeza gets tired of it.

What I'm saying is why are you surprised that Dyspo is useful? Guy was giving Hit and SSJG/SSJB trouble. Final Form Frieza should be getting ragdolled.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:52 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, current Golden Freeza is equal to SSB Goku... So I expect the ragdolling to stop(and stop HARD) next episode.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:55 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Absolutely.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 02:56 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Doubt it. Vegeta notes that Jiren tried harder against Goku than against him.
Was he referring to KKSSB Goku or UI Goku? Either way, nobody else has actually managed to knock the dude on his back up until this point. confused

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:14 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

What I'm saying is why are you surprised that Dyspo is useful? Guy was giving Hit and SSJG/SSJB trouble. Final Form Frieza should be getting ragdolled.
He was literally hiding from Freeza a few episodes ago.... now he's running around with Freeza in his hand because Freeza wanted to monologue. I won't be surprised if Freeza gets up and beats him in his base form to be honest. Dyspo's only real thing has been speed, not his strength. And that already failed against Freeza when he went to blast him in the back.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:18 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

He was literally hiding from Freeza a few episodes ago.... now he's running around with Freeza in his hand because Freeza wanted to monologue. I won't be surprised if Freeza gets up and beats him in his base form to be honest. Dyspo's only real thing has been speed, not his strength. And that already failed against Freeza when he went to blast him in the back.
Inconsistent writers are inconsistent.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:19 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Props to them for defying expectations with SSJ Blue 2 I guess, much as people wanted UI for Vegeta.

Since it wasn't mentioned, also liked how Grand Priest put everyone together in the bleachers. lol

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:26 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Inconsistent writers are inconsistent.
They are consistent in their inconsistency.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:27 AM
carver9

Just like I said, people take previews to the heart without thinking. Vegeta got stomped.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

??? Vegeta got a good showing as people were expecting. No one claimed he was gonna outright beat Jiren then and there.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote