KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 429 430 [431] 432 433 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

He probably doesn't even know who Toyotaro is. :

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:22 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
But for some reason, a few people here were really pulling for Cell to be part of U7's team in the manga instead of Freeza. /shrug
I wished it would have been Cell, because Cell would easily have been more useful. And would have been very saiyan like and fighting a lot more. Instead of evil, and only using the ToP to get the dragon balls and hiding until the moments right.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:21 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Oh god, it looks like Gohan will be wearing his cell saga/piccolo outfit in the manga.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:28 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Kento
I wished it would have been Cell, because Cell would easily have been more useful. And would have been very saiyan like and fighting a lot more. Instead of evil, and only using the ToP to get the dragon balls and hiding until the moments right.

Yeah, there would’ve been some advantages to having Cell, and with how zenkais work now...

Oh god, it looks like Gohan will be wearing his cell saga/piccolo outfit in the manga.

Nice! Come to think of it, would’ve preferred that. The orange gi like Goku was fitting when we first got Ultimate Gohan, but that appearance overstayed its welcome at this point.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

MASTERED UI GOKU HAS BEEN LEAKED ON SOMEONE'S BLOG

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/f...d601ebc27ff.jpg

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:55 AM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Typical ILS tbh

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:57 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Nice! Come to think of it, would’ve preferred that. The orange gi like Goku was fitting when we first got Ultimate Gohan, but that appearance overstayed its welcome at this point.
Yea, I don't get why Gohan ended up getting Goku's gi. Piccolo's is much more fitting.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 05:12 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Yea, I don't get why Gohan ended up getting Goku's gi. Piccolo's is much more fitting.
At first it was out of respect. Gohan wanted to represent goku as it was made apparent (lol for the show) that goku would never see gohan again while alive.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:55 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Honeslty popping cell in the hyperbolic time chamber would have done wonders before using him for team 7

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:03 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Honeslty popping cell in the hyperbolic time chamber would have done wonders before using him for team 7

It would be an easy win for U7 then.

Last edited by Inedian on Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:27 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:22 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Everyone you're seeing in the Anime will show up in the Manga and we all know why.
Because the manga is more canon than the anime..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Because the manga is more canon than the anime..?

Ask him who Toyotaro is.

And no googling.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:04 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by carver9
Everyone you're seeing in the Anime will show up in the Manga and we all know why.
Because....Akira Toriyama gave both Toei and Toyotaro the same characters to use? Akira/Toyo are just using them in a better way?

We won't likely see all the same fights/tactics and attacks. Because thank god no Spirit Sword in the manga.
But on the flip side.. No father-son Galic Gun either...so there is that sadness.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:41 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

****, yo, Kale is a ****ing beast in the manga. Stealing shit right out of SSJ Cabba hand so fast he didn't even notice. In base, kek.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:46 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Damn, so unlike in the anime where she's basically useless at the beginning, manga Kale is still too shy/submissive to take a leadership role, but she's definitely the strongest and she knows it. That she secretly intervenes in Caulifla's fights, but does it so fast that Caulifla never notices, is pretty ****ing badass. Based Toyotaro at it again.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:50 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Looking at all what Toyotaro’s done again, I totally forgot it was he who did that Dragon Ball AF manga stuff back in the day (the silver haired SSJ5 shit, etc) which was how he got on the radar for Toriyama. Cool how that all worked out.

That’s pretty awesome about Kale, though hope Caulifla still has something going for her too.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 05:42 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Damn, so unlike in the anime where she's basically useless at the beginning, manga Kale is still too shy/submissive to take a leadership role, but she's definitely the strongest and she knows it. That she secretly intervenes in Caulifla's fights, but does it so fast that Caulifla never notices, is pretty ****ing badass. Based Toyotaro at it again.

So youre telling me

Manga > animu?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:29 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Complete summary for DBS manga Chap. 32:
https://i.imgur.com/2symJdJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AOskRS7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pEu3zom.jpg

...So the King of planet Sadala's name is, ironically, "King Sadala"(should've called that, lol.) Whis summarizes the events of RoF(again). Kale is still powerful as f*ck(duh). We won't see any of Goku's other pre-ToP sparring matches. Etc.

Pretty damn eventful chapter. thumb up

Preview for ep. 125:
(please log in to view the image)

*The preview implies that not even Toppo knows what starts happening to his body, which aligns with what I have been saying: just as Toppo's defeat seems imminent, Belmond will officially step down as Hakaishin, and Toppo will take his place(or something thereabouts)... And this will obviously give him a massive amp as a corollary. Good stuff.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 18th, 2018 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Complete summary for DBS Chap. 32:
https://i.imgur.com/2symJdJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AOskRS7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pEu3zom.jpg

...So the King of planet Sadala's name is, ironically, "King Sadala"(should've called that, lol.) Whis mentioned the events of RoF(again). Kale is powerful as f*ck. We won't see any of Goku's other pre-ToP sparring matches. Etc.

Preview for ep. 125:

*The preview implies that not even Toppo knows what starts happening to his body, which aligns with what I have been saying: just as Toppo's defeat seems imminent, Belmond will officially step down as Hakaishin, and Toppo will take his place(which will obviously give him a massive boost as a corollary.)
Time to bust out the potara earrings!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:39 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:06 PM