KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 435 436 [437] 438 439 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"for now"

GOOD GOD THEY WILL KEEP RAPING OUR CHILDHOOD

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bumping...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Fuji TV was asked about the end of DBS...
quote:
Is Dragon Ball Super ending?
Yes, the series presently on air will end here for now.

Really? So it's not just changing to another timeslot?
-At present it is ending; beyond that is still undecided.

That means that the "Universe Survival arc" will wrap up?
-That's right. The "Universe Survival arc" will conclude at the end of March.

Will there be a sequel?
-Currently it is undecided so there is nothing I can tell you, but when something is decided we will put out a press release.

Even though it's purposefully vague, the interview does tell us that there are currently NOT any plans for the series continuing beyond the Universe Survival arc... So IF the show isn't permanently ending in March, it is undoubtedly on an extended hiatus.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Per the first image we see of Goku in his UI, he had red energy around him. I think he is going to amp this form even further by mixing it with KK x20. This is the only way he would be able to challenge Goku...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/uUZ8N

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

who else is pumped for the upcoming GT reboot?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:44 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Or maybe that's just how the perfected UI looks like...

Where did you get it from?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Per the first image we see of Goku in his UI, he had red energy around him. I think he is going to amp this form even further by mixing it with KK x20. This is the only way he would be able to challenge Goku...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/uUZ8N
That looks fanmade, bruh.

Both times Goku has used UI in the anime, he's had a blue/white aura. No red hues whatsoever.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
That looks fanmade, bruh.

Figured. Carver will never stop being carver big grin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 08:52 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

The only way they could beat him is by becoming more powerful than Zeno which is what we want to avoid here.
There have been seemingly omnipotent foes in comics who have beaten through sheer wits and persistence, so I don't think we'd need to see some new forms or power ups. Clever writing would let the heroes prevail somehow. That is again assuming that they ever go beyond the tournament of power arc.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 09:03 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm almost 100% sure that picture isn't fanmade, lol. This one sure isn't, and it shows the exact same thing:

https://otakukart.com/wp-content/up...Poster_Goku.jpg

That said, it's not Kaioken, lol.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 09:29 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by NewGuy01
who else is pumped for the upcoming GT reboot?

If it does Uub better than GT's complete misuse of him, then maybe.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 10:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

If it doesn't make Pan annoying as hell then maybe also.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 10:51 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm still amazed at Gohan and Frieza. Dypso went far above the speed of light and both Gohan and Frieza was able to keep pace. Frieza was capable of dodging attacks when Dypso powered up and Jiren is faster.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 11:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That seemed so dumb. Not the feat, but what, Dyspo could use that mode but decided to let Hit and Goku go to town on him instead? I was waiting for the episode to explain a drawback to the technique and I don't remember seeing one mentioned.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 11:28 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Damborgson
That seemed so dumb. Not the feat, but what, Dyspo could use that mode but decided to let Hit and Goku go to town on him instead? I was waiting for the episode to explain a drawback to the technique and I don't remember seeing one mentioned.
They couldn't just let Dypso get smashed, so they had to make things interesting. The reason Dypso didn't use that technique in advance is because this arc had very little, if any advanced planning. It wouldn't surprise me if Toriyama's notes were two sentences in length.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Jan 21st, 2018 at 11:41 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 11:37 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Anime episodes aren’t like manga chapters. Dypso having that speed was decided quite a while ago.

The reason he didn’t use it was cause it was his trump card and showing it off too early in the tournament runs the risk of others figuring it out. Same reasons why all the other universes held back on their trump cards.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 01:27 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Also, during this episode, doesn't each prove that Frieza blast is>=light speed per the statement the angel said?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 02:07 AM
cdtm

Also, during this episode, doesn't each prove that Frieza blast is>=light speed per the statement the angel said?

laughing out loud What a maroon!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 03:36 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Golden Frieza is ... going by that statement about him being faster.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 03:40 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Golden Frieza is ... based on statements.

He's ok with it because it supports his point.

If he was arguing against it, he wouldn't be ok with it.

If his brain was in his head instead of his ass, maybe he'd be less of a shithead.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 03:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Evil sounding Schmell is okay so far I suppose...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 07:34 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote