KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 452 453 [454] 455 456 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

At the end of the fight though he was legit launching disintegrating Hakkais, as we saw then the environment started going the way of Zamasu.

Though I Definitely see your point.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 06:43 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

As we've seen from Sidra, not all hakais are equal in power.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 07:34 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
At this point anything is possible....

Switch back to the more sexy variation of your set.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 09:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

New spoilers for 128 and 129:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Episode 128...Vegeta is out. Episode 129...Goku becomes MUI

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:16 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Inedian
New spoilers for 128 and 129:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Episode 128...Vegeta is out. Episode 129...Goku becomes MUI

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I love how Goku mastered UI after 20 minutes of learning it lol

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 02:53 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Preview for ep. 128-

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

*And the title for ep. 129 is literally: "Transcending the Limit! Mastering Ultra Instinct!!"

...In a nutshell, ASSB Vegeta is going to outshine Goku against Jiren, until he [Vegeta] ultimately fails. Goku will then undoubtedly attain mastered UI, thereby surpassing Vegeta(and ultimately Jiren as well).

Still no mention of Freeza. His role will be pivotal to U7's survival, though... I'm sure of it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 7th, 2018 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 02:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by bbrem123
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I love how Goku mastered UI after 20 minutes of learning it lol

Well, is not called Mastered Long Studies Needed to Achieve It.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 03:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

And just so everyone is aware, ep.128 will air February 18th, then DBS has a break on February 25th, meaning ep.129 should air on March 4th. Then there's another break on March 11th, so the final two episodes of the series will air March 18th and 25th.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Bentley
Well, is not called Mastered Long Studies Needed to Achieve It.

thumb up

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 7th, 2018 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:08 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I think everyone expected mastered UI and its DB so Vegeta has to fail....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, most people figured Goku would master UI ever since he first attained it. Also makes sense that Jiren will eliminate Vegeta, because God forbid anyone but Goku wins this thing... But if ASSB Vegeta contends with a full-power Jiren on any level, that will be a massive feat in itself. The only "?" for me at this point is Freeza, because none of the previews have mentioned him yet... But here are a few likely possibilities for the ToP's conclusion as I see it:

1.) Vegeta is eliminated. Freeza stays KO'd for the rest of the ToP. Goku attains MUI and fights FP Jiren to a standstill. Clock runs out. U7 wins by having more people left on the field.

2.) Vegeta and Freeza are both eliminated, leaving only Goku and Jiren. MUI Goku stalemates FP Jiren. Clock runs out with both on the field. Zen-Oh decides to spare both universes, because the fight was so good.

3.) Vegeta is eliminated. MUI Goku stalemates FP Jiren until both are exhausted. In the last few seconds of the match, Freeza regains consciousness and either kills or eliminates Jiren with a cheap-shot. U7 wins.

4.) Vegeta and Freeza are both eliminated, leaving only Goku and Jiren. MUI Goku is able to eliminate FP Jiren in the final few seconds. U7 wins, cuz Goku is teh awesome!!!11!!!111!

5.) U11/Jiren wins, and then wishes for all universes to be remade.

6.) Vegeta is eliminated. MUI Goku and FP Jiren eliminate each other. Freeza wins by default.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 7th, 2018 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:43 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

17 and Freeza could be eliminated next episode, and Goku just wins because that's what he does. Because it's Super and he's Goku.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:45 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Frieza is winning this tournament. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:51 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Frieza is winning this tournament. smile
The writers might **** it up, but that's been my hope from the beginning. yes

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:53 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's the possibility I'd really like to see come into fruition, tbh... And I can't help but think that is exactly WHY there has been no mention of Freeza. thumb up

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:54 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Frieza uses a laser ring and cheaps Goku from behind and wins Top.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:57 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

And then Frieza becomes EJ.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:09 PM
carver9

Let's say Frieza does win, what then?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He wishes for the Super Dragon to restore the universe to how it was prior to BoG, but without Beerus/Whis -- knowing the events of RoF would still occur.

*Freeza would still be resurrected by Sorbet/Tagoma and train for a few months to reach his Golden form. Goku/Vegeta would likely never attain God-level ki. Freeza returns to earth, kills the Saiyans, and conquers the universe. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 7th, 2018 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:53 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Freeza needs someone to translate his wish. Can’t imagine his hypothetical wish would amount to muh.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:37 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote