KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 467 468 [469] 470 471 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't wait to see MUI Goku kick the shit out of Jiren

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:57 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Goku was the villain.

I feel bad for the wolves.

Funny how he wolves were not really evil. even though they were portrayed that way.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:01 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

New spoilers out.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Looks like Jiren uses all of his power to take out UI Omen Goku. Which then triggers Goku mastering UI.

Last edited by bbrem123 on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 03:44 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:42 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jiren will be too much for UI Goku, that is why he masters smile UI.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:44 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you guys read the spoliers? What's the point of watching the show then?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 03:49 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I really can't believe Jimenze and Katoplesia were eliminated in a few panels already. And the one person that Tien gets to eliminate as he gets eliminated is also knocked out among the first.

So I wonder if Tien will get any eliminations or just get taken out by Frost assuming that Frost takes Freezas advice.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:24 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by bbrem123
New spoilers out.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Looks like Jiren uses all of his power to take out UI Omen Goku. Which then triggers Goku mastering UI.

God it must be frustrating to fight Goku.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 04:33 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Galan007
ep.129 preview-

(please log in to view the image)

The preview I read had a different translation. It said that Goku increasing power took smile from Jiren face, here is the opposite. It sounded like Jiren becomes frustrated... that's not in Jiren character, it doesn't suit him. I like this translation more.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:09 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Im wondering if Jiren is punching MUI or just UI Omen too.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:29 PM
Inedian

He will probably give MUI a hard time. Final full power of Jiren will be in 130.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Im wondering if Jiren is punching MUI or just UI Omen too.
Normal UI.

Goku won't attain MUI until the very end of the episode.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Goku sucks.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Galan007
Normal UI.

Goku won't attain MUI until the very end of the episode.
ahh true true.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 10:36 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Another preview for ep.129-

*By the sounds of that preview, it is only once Goku masters UI that he finally surpasses Hakaishin/Beerus-level... So IF Jiren ends up being > Beerus, it likely won't be by much as all.

And here are the provisional titles for the final few episodes-

ep.130: "An Unprecedented Super Showdown!!"
ep.131: "Goodbye Goku, Until the Day We Meet Again!"
*Yes, that's nearly the exact same as the Japanese title for the last episode of GT.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 12:51 PM
Inedian

And the preview also mentions Android 17.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:38 PM
bbrem123

Yea what the? Did he not die?

The last fight should be one v one. Im not a big fan of this team fights. MUI should not need assistance.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:45 PM
ares834

I enjoy a good team fight, but this is the final fight of the show and they have been hyping this ability for a while now. It should be a 1v1 with Goku winning on his own IMO. Hopefully, Jiren knocks out both Freeza and 17 before Goku goes MUI.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:10 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yea what the? Did he not die?

The last fight should be one v one. Im not a big fan of this team fights. MUI should not need assistance.
No one's sure why #17 is mentioned in the preview. Could have been an error, or we could be in for another big surprise -- I hope to f*cking God it's the former, though. #17 had his moment to shine, sacrificed himself for the greater good, and needs to stay gone... Especially given that every other preview states that he "sacrificed himself" to save Goku and Vegeta. /shrug

That said, I went back and looked at ep.127 again: Daishinkan said that we can "assume" #17 destroyed himself with a self-destruct. Additionally, we never actually saw Zen-Oh remove #17 from his GodPad, like he's done with pretty much everyone else that has been eliminated in the ToP. Could be a coincidence; could be more... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

However, if this turns out to be anything more than MUI Goku vs. Jiren, I'll be pretty disappointed... Especially with all the hype they're giving MUI.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:21 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Seems like Jiren always has an extra full power release in his back pocket...

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote