KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 488 489 [490] 491 492 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Supreme, why in the heck do you think that means Jiren legit eliminates Goku, lol? If that were the case they both wouldn't be starting at each other afterward "like the fight isn't over yet." Clearly something cheap happens to Goku when he eliminated that irritates them both, because their fight wasn't properly settled.

Imo..

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 8th, 2018 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inedian
Not easily, but very easily. I agree with you.

So Jiren is easily above Beerus, but Goku isnt? What gives now?

Thanks Esta!

Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Okay I get it now.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: 17 is still in the arena. He’s gonna win it for U7 since Jiren can’t sense his energy.

No one acknowledged me. sad

AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont read spoilers, thats why I didnt say anything.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:29 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Go read Boruto AA .

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by AuraAngel
No one acknowledged me. sad

It was said that 17 will show up in episode 129 in some of the preview, which was shown to be false. 17 seems to be really gone.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:30 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I don’t read Boruto silly. Not unless I’m really bored.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:30 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
Supreme, why in the heck do you think that means Jiren legit eliminates Goku, lol? If that were the case they both wouldn't be starting at each other afterward "like the fight isn't over yet." Clearly something cheap happens to Goku when he eliminated that irritates them both, because their fight want properly settled.

Imo..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I don’t know if it can get more explicit than “Goku has fallen from the arena.” Also, they don’t stare at each other, they stare at the omni-Kings, which Goku can obviously do from the stands/while not in a position to fight Jiren. The Omni-kings think the fight is over...because Goku gets defeated/eliminated. They then stare at the Omni King because they both know Frieza is still alive.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:34 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Well those spoilers are pretty dang unexpected...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:35 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lmao Jiren can never run out of Full Power mode......told ya [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Goku aint beatin Jiren

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:37 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Supreme, you're not understanding me... Perhaps the beef with Indian is carrying over to me for some reason.

I KNOW Goku is eliminated... But I don't think it's clear at all HOW he is eliminated... moreover I think his elimination will be very cheap and surprising, otherwise he and Jiren wouldn't be starring afterward like their fight want over yet. Obvi there is unsettled business, which isn't typically what we see from Goku if he is beaten fairly. Just saying.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I’m not mad. smile

Except, I’d argue that the spoilers from 130 do tell us what knocks Goku out, or at least what overpowers him.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:43 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

See yall in 2-3 weeks, yall are ruining it for me.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:44 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Official name for ASSB is Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

SSJGSSJE

It'll grow on us I'm sure

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:24 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Should have been Blue 2

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 09:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Lol @ the triggery happening in this thread. laughing out loud

Could be possible that Freeza destroys the portion of the ring Goku is standing on while his concentration/focus is all on Jiren. Flying isn't allowed, after all, so that would eliminate Goku by proxy(literally the only thing he *could* do is fall to his defeat.) And by that point I imagine Jiren will be all but spent, which explains how/why a death beam sneak-attack might affect him.

Tbh, Freeza possibly winning via sniping Goku and Jiren is the best scenario I could've hoped for. This is potentially fantastic.thumb up

This would be epic. Frieza is a boss if he does this.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:02 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Supreme, why in the heck do you think that means Jiren legit eliminates Goku, lol? If that were the case they both wouldn't be starting at each other afterward "like the fight isn't over yet." Clearly something cheap happens to Goku when he eliminated that irritates them both, because their fight wasn't properly settled.

Imo..
This is how I read it as well thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:05 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

They even say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jiren blows away Goku.....after that...Goku has fallen from the arena.

The whole reference to the fight isnt over yet is cause Frieza is still in the Tournament.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: “Son Goku has fallen from the arena. It seems like Universe 7 has lost, and everyone will be annihilated. But, having broken this his limits, Goku and Jiren stare at the Omni-Kings as if the match isn’t over yet. And then, a Death Beam hits Jiren’s back. A bruised and battered Universe 7 team member is standing there!â€

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Here are the translated previews for episodes 130-131(everyone here has clearly seen these already):

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Again, if the fight ended as simply as Jiren legitimately overpowering Goku and blowing him out of the ring, I don't see them still acting like the fight was unsettled afterward(which is what the preview actually DOES state.) Goku has lost fights before, and certainly hasn't acted butthurt about it... That's why I don't think his 'loss' here will be clean-cut at all. I think there will be some sort of cheap extenuating circumstance that is responsible for eliminating him.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:46 PM