KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 491 492 [493] 494 495 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Using genkidama which is kind of a plot weapon.
Well he was also restored to full power by the Namekian Dragon. If that hadn't happened, Pure Boo would have stuffed the Genki Dama right back up his ass, plot weapon or not.

On another note, it seems like the Zen-Ohs aren't having any problem at all visually tracking Jiren and Goku.

Dyspo is faster confirmed..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 10th, 2018 at 03:29 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The Zenos was having a hard time tracking Dypso when he was fighting Hit and by the time the fight was mid way, Hit was keeping up with him. Let's also not forget that Golden Frieza was outright blitzing Dypso and at one point in final form, he was keeping up with Dypso, the same Dypso that the Zenos couldn't see. It was even confirmed thst frieza aas faster. They couldn't even see what was going on with Dypso and Frieza during the time. Then we have Gohan going fist cuff with Dypso. Even though the area was closed off, if someone is much faster, they should still hold a huge advantage and that wasn't the case.

Also, Goku during the first tranformation to UI blitzed Jiren so fast that Dypso didn't even see it. Then, we have the most recent scene where Jiren was punching down at UI Goku who was standing on that rock. Everyone thought Goku was crouching defenseless while Jiren rained punches on him. NO ONE SAW it. The only reason they knew Goku was standing up punching back (even though it appeared as if he was crouching with his hands at his side) was due to shockwaves that was clashing with Jiren fist. The angels were able to see everything Dypso was doing, it was only Zeno having the issue but they were unable to even tell what was going on with Goku and Jiren fist clash.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I agree. thumb up

Dyspo's speed >>> MUI Goku and Jiren. thumb up thumb up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I mean, he's enjoying one fight and disliked another because he couldn't see it. Seems pretty obvious the speed difference.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:56 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

yes

The Zen-Ohs are having the time of their f*cking lives watching Goku and Jiren's fight.

Flip side, Dyspo's speed was not only too fast for them to see/track, but it was too fast for their GodPads to track as well... Even when they used the GodPads' slow-motion feature, they STILL couldn't see Dyspo.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:09 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

If anime Jiren is as fast as manga Jiren then Dyspo’s speed would be monstrous.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:26 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

stick out tongue Maybe Jiren's combat speed just isn't up to par with his travel speed, cause traveling super fast through space is such a non-factor.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 05:00 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Dyspo is the fastest.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 05:15 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Carver convinced me Dyspo is the fastest character in the mythos thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:21 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

carv can really drive a point home when he wants to.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:32 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Carv's not allowed to drive anything home ever since the schoolyard incident

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Some interesting tidbits in this interview...

(please log in to view the image)

*It's almost sounding like there will not only be a surprise ending, but some sort of after-credits scene as well... Perhaps a preview for the upcoming movie?

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 10th, 2018 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:59 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm hoping the hype that is being said for the end of Super doesn't just fall flat.

Also after all this, how the heck does he expect Uub to even be a challenge worth fighting ever.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 08:15 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Buu was very very talented. Uub getting high up there isn’t too unlikely.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 08:55 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

The problem is while Uub is obviously very powerful, as with Gohan, he isn't a battle junkie. So finding a mortal that can get on his level, and have that battle lust to keep pace with Goku just doesn't seem like a thing that can happen.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:25 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Always thought Uub was meh....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Uub will get to godly levels after a week of training Frieza style. Then he'll become god of destruction.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:34 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Bentley
Uub will get to godly levels after a week of training Frieza style. Then he'll become god of destruction.
And Goku has now transcended teh GoDs and became a angel to guide GoD Uub.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 09:48 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That would be tasteless for me but could see them doing something like that.

Kinda avoided this thread for a bit to not be exposed to all the spoilers, but since I still saw it elsewhere anyway, here I am I guess... Well nothing new this Saturday/today, so gotta wait one more week.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Kento
The problem is while Uub is obviously very powerful, as with Gohan, he isn't a battle junkie. So finding a mortal that can get on his level, and have that battle lust to keep pace with Goku just doesn't seem like a thing that can happen.
I've said it before, but if we use Freeza as a measuring stick, Oob could absolutely become a legit threat to Goku, imo.

When Freeza was first resurrected, he was actually weaker than he was on Namek, yet after just 4 months of training(with Tagoma, lol), his power skyrocketed to SSB-level. He then increased his power astronomically after RoF, just by merely thinking about fighting while he was imprisoned in Hell... We saw this just before the ToP, when Freeza and SSB Goku were still exact equals, despite the fact that Goku was VASTLY more powerful than he was in RoF(he'd trained in the RoSaT for THREE dayS/yearS, AND had received substantial zenkais from the U6vs.U7 Tourney, as well as from his fight with Zamasu and Black.)

Pure Boo never trained a day in his existence either -- he was just a force of nature that destroyed shit whimsically. Despite never having trained, however, Boo was still SSJ3-level+, and had an uncanny ability to adapt on the fly in the heat of battle... Oob has that same potential, but gets to train with f*cking Goku for YEARS -- his theoretical power is staggering, tbh.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 11:23 PM