KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 497 498 [499] 500 501 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Hmm, if Freeza wishes that Goku never existed I wonder how the plot would work to correct itself.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:37 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Freeza wishes for a universe to rule. The Dragon transports him to the the universe Zen-Oh destroyed when he killed Zamasu. Freeza becomes king of a void. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

That would be epic!

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:11 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This sums up Super in 2:36....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Preview Image for 131.

Damn, looks like we get a Goku/Freeza team up. Awesome!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 02:19 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Base Goku? Hmm.

Unfortunately I don't think he and Freeza will team-up, though... Unless the last few previews have intentionally misled the shit out of us.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 16th, 2018 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 02:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Someone there says its only an opening for Dragon Ball Heroes...

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:07 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I was wrong, its official it seems....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 04:05 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So U9 is already going to be "squished" in the upcoming manga chapter:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 07:22 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes indeed:

I'm going to lol if Freeza beats Jiren, though. thumb up

Frieza has been doing push ups for the last five minutes, so his power level just increased a gazillion-fold.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 08:01 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Freeza doesn't even have to physically train in order to boost his power... He can literally just *think* about fighting, and his power increases massively.

I still maintain that he is far more of a prodigy than even Goku. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 16th, 2018 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:04 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Never knew Goku was voiced by some old lady...

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, Masako Nozawa has voiced Goku since the start in Japan... She's the equivalent of anime royalty over there.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:27 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Oooh didnt know, since Im not familiar with these voice actors except the guy who makes Frieza I noticed that he is the same person who did Mayuri in Bleach.....

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:36 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I strongly suspect the reason Freeza is used so often comes at least in part from that guy giving an excellent performance as Freeza basically every time.

Which is a shame because Freeza has been used too much imo.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:46 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You know who has been used too much?

Vegeta. Let that character fade into obscurity.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:51 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

So U9 is already going to be "squished" in the upcoming manga chapter:

Was it Goku and Vegeta who took out U9 in the manga or someone else (Jiren)?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:19 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:50 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Freeza doesn't even have to physically train in order to boost his power... He can literally just *think* about fighting, and his power increases massively.

I still maintain that he is far more of a prodigy than even Goku. /shrug

That’s because he objectively is.

Freeza’s biggest problem is a lack of motivation but oh boy does Goku provide that for him.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:57 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by vansonbee
Was it Goku and Vegeta who took out U9 in the manga or someone else (Jiren)?
It was the members of U7, primarily.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
That's because he objectively is.

Freeza's biggest problem is a lack of motivation but oh boy does Goku provide that for him.
thumb up

In the ~12 YEARS between the Namek saga and BoG, Goku increased his power from n00b SSJ-level, to SSJ3-level on his own. He then required a specialized Saiyan ritual in order to achieve God-levels of power, and has been able to expand upon said power from there(via even crazier specialized training with a friggin Angel, along with numerous battles/zenkais)... But had it not been for his encounter with Beerus + the Saiyan ritual in BoG, it's unlikely that Goku would have ever ascended to such levels, imo. /shrug

Freeza, on the other hand, went from being WEAKER than he was on Namek(explicitly stated in RoF), to SSB-level, just by spending four MONTHS wiping his ass with Tagoma on some remote planet, lol. Freeza then increased his power astronomically while he was trapped/cocooned in Hell, just by *thinking* about fighting Goku... His power increased so much, in fact, that he was able to match SSB Goku just before the ToP, who had: trained in the RoSaT for 3 dayS/YearS, received multiple zenkais via his battles in the U6/U7 Tournament + his battles with Black and Zamasu, and had also been training with fcuking Whis in his free time.

Can you even imagine the type of power Freeza could attain if he were given THAT much time to train, had the proper motivation, AND had an adequate training partner..? Holy shit.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 17th, 2018 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 01:52 PM