KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 524 525 [526] 527 528 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Golden Cell wouldn't have any spots. Just saying... whistle

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 10:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Depends on the incarnation of Doomsday and the fight conditions.

Whatever his peak was

as far as the movie, its not my favorite dc animated movie but its definitely far from the worst. i didnt care for the constant jokes, felt like they were trying to copy marvel unnecessarily. the voice acting is not as good as it has been in other movies but the fight scenes were great.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 08:33 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Got a better idea for Cell:

Computer animate.

They did Brolly, so a little late to say "traditional animation for life".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 09:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by TheBadguy
Whatever his peak was

I mean, the strongest incarnations of Doomsday are virtually unbeatable by conventional methods. His abilities would just increase to match Goku's various forms as he experienced them, and he'd spontaneously develop abilities to deal with whatever tactics Goku could use to overcome him. It's a bit of a no limits fallacy, but that's kinda the point with certain Doomsday portrayals...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:55 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007

G-SPOTS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 07:20 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I don't like using fan art as reference, but hey, you're not wrong I guess.

https://i.imgur.com/qfp2aGu.jpg

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 04:46 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Is it just me, or does the Freeza-Force's numbering system seem a bit excessive if there are only 28 planets with native/mortal life in all of U7..?

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I don't like using fan art as reference, but hey, you're not wrong I guess.

https://i.imgur.com/qfp2aGu.jpg

He is wrong:

G-spots all over his body laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Is it just me, or does the Freeza-Force's numbering system seem a bit excessive if there are only 28 planets with native/mortal life in all of U7..?

Well, we know that in Universe 6 keeps a number on at least 100,000 galaxies, even though there are almost certainly not that many inhabited planets, so... It's not that far fetched that it's counted my geography. In that case, though, the number does seem much too small, especially without any area designation...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 02:05 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

That doesn't mean there aren't planets that have other value. Perhaps some nature resource. Or maybe Frieza just likes random numbers.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 02:40 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So what do you all think about Broly being the villain in the new movie? Then, this will officially make Broly canon.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 12:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

When's Toriyama gonna do Bio Broly next?!

Dude, we've been talking about it on the movie thread.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 12:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Just noticed that. Hope Broly destroys a Galaxy or Universe in this movie.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 12:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So is Yamoshi just a nobody or red herring, if Broly's all we're getting in the end?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 12:51 AM
carver9

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 06:34 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Good find. That settles everything

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 06:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sigh... everything like what?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 07:17 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
When's Toriyama gonna do Bio Broly next?!

Dude, we've been talking about it on the movie thread.

Bio Broly loses to water.

So yeah, Toriyama should totally make a guy Superman can beat by spitting on him the apex villain of the franchise. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 08:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
So what do you all think about Broly being the villain in the new movie? Then, this will officially make Broly canon.

Technically, it'll be a new version of Broly. Paragus, too.

So no, those three movies still won't count.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 09:15 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

Some Broly fans aren't the brightest bunch I guess. 90's Broly will never be canon.

Besides, if that were the case, then Bio Broly would also be canon.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jul 15th, 2018 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 10:02 PM