KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 527 528 [529] 530 531 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

I wonder, since the manga will possibly continue on after the ToP.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 03:32 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Other than Gohan getting a chance to shine, the manga is proving to be even worse than the anime and that speaks volumes. The anime writers did not give a f*ck about cohesive storytelling, but Toyotaro overall does not give a f*ck. Period. Such a shame with an arc that otherwise had massive potential.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 06:53 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This impressed the hell out of me:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Kefla's blast was meant to eliminate Goku + Jiren + Dyspo(granted it obviously would've failed, but that still means she packed a LOT of power into it.) Despite this, Gohan pops-in and casually swats the blast away.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 07:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I bet Gohan's hand hurt

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 07:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

What a waste of Aniraza. Very rushed and bad chapter. Good seeing Gohan though.

Last edited by Inedian on Jul 21st, 2018 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 08:12 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I bet Gohan's hand hurt
Gohan doesn't need his hand, he got videl and possibility Kelfa.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 08:32 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Inedian
What a waste of Aniraza. Very rushed and bad chapter. Good seeing Gohan though.

That. And taken out by Kale solo, so dumb.

I hope it picks up for the main fights because that chapter was clearly "okay we gotta speed this up"

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 09:05 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, the fat was definitely cut. FOUR different universes eliminated in one chapter, lol.

I don't have any problem at all with the fodder going away as quick as they did, but Aniraza was a waste.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 09:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by vansonbee
Gohan doesn't need his hand, he got videl and possibility Kelfa.

Videl already gave birth to one kid. And she's one of those girls who don't care for sex after that.

You got it the other way round. Kefla will f*ck Gohan's tight ass so hard, even you will feel it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:28 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

If we had that kind of edgy Gohan, he'd have literally killed some participants in the ToP and then been disqualified for it before getting to fight Kefla. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 01:44 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 11:34 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Gohan is a b1tchboi, just kill him already....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:33 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ngl, I hope Gohan does really well against Kefla, and is only beaten when she transforms or w/e.

Also hoping the manga doesn't skip n00b-UI all together. I want to see that before I see MUI. /shrug

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:41 PM
juggerman

Just saw this shit laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 04:31 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can someone post the link of that wiz, viz, cant remember the name, but it's the Manga website that you all use to read manga.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 01:21 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Gohan and Kefla knock each other out... Like Dark-Kenshin said, Toyotaro doesn't give a f*ck, period. With the ToP, the general pacing seems to suffer whether it's the anime or the manga.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:56 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Still better than losing to Dyspo...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Gohan and Kefla knock each other out...

Incredibly high showing for Gohan.

Though I suspect Kefla was barely bruised and Gohan suffered multiple internal injuries that will never heal properly.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 07:10 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gohan is absurdly stronger in the manga than the anime if he legit stalemated manga Kefla. In the manga, Kale alone wielded power seemingly comparable to , if not above the likes of Golden Frieza, MSSJB Goku, etc. Kale simply lacked any sort of refinement or unpredictability in the manga. Kefla wields Kale’s strength and Caulifla’s skill...yet Gohan stalemates her.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 07:40 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote