KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 532 533 [534] 535 536 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

They are just tricks anyways

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:44 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, here is Toyotaro's rendition of MUI:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 10:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The ToP intro song actually got dubbed apparently. Makes me more anticipated for the ToP dub cast.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:41 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

There are rumors that Toei animation confirmed that Super will continues...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:01 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I think the guy of the NateWantsToBattle youtube channel is the singer for the dubbed Limit Break X Survivor, in which case, sweet.

Was looking between the english and Japanese songs of Dragon Ball again for comparison, and had that funny reminder of how the stupid rap for the english GT intro sounds nothing like the original. lol

@ Estacado: Continue where though? After Broly?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:19 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lmao my bad....I think some dumbass posted the article that was made ín march...

I just keep checking Dragon Ball Super movie daily in Google and it popped up...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:26 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

If that's how they sound in the dubbed ToP, I'm perfectly okay with that. thumb up Caulifla sounds just as I pictured, Kale sounds alright.

So I guess it's just Jiren who needs a voice change. Give his XV2 voice to Toppo or something.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 04:13 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Toriyama gave us a half-assed 'explanation' for Roshi's sudden boost in power a few years ago when RoF was first released. When asked how Roshi is able to contend with all of Freeza's henchman all of the sudden, this was his response:

So basically, Roshi could have always been a huge asset to the Z-Team, and likely stomped several of the Z-era baddies, but simply didn't "feel like" helping out before now, lol.
LMFAO

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 01:33 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I was watching DBZ and the episode after Gohan goes to high school (I am Saiyaman) has Bulma smoking. Has this ever happened in the manga, or even again in the anime?

It was just so weird it threw me for a loop

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:11 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

This is why I stay with Ouran Host Club. It is less inappropriate... I am obviously lying.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:49 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I was watching DBZ and the episode after Gohan goes to high school (I am Saiyaman) has Bulma smoking. Has this ever happened in the manga, or even again in the anime?

It was just so weird it threw me for a loop

She thought she was done with it, and got pulled back in. Likely smoking crack.

I think I saw Super Bulma cutting herself.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:54 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Whatever series is this, I will never watch... Ever...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:58 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jfc, I forgot about this:

(please log in to view the image)

On that note, Ep. 70 is easily one of my favorite pre-ToP episodes. Fun as hell. thumb up

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I remember it well, because it's one of three times I genuinely enjoyed the show.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:43 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Still would have liked to see the missing U6 members in that episode, though I guess having Hit use his time skips for a baseball game would kinda be cheating.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:18 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So I guess Frieza eliminates Toppo and Dyspo in the manga.

https://i.imgur.com/iz2VA8y.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OqKXLxO.jpg

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 09:48 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing out loud

Toppo just got foddered by Vegeta and then got the shit kicked out of him by 4th form Frieza. Dyspo did nothing at all this tourney.

Vegeta is by far the strongest normal fighter before UI. Goku can activate UI at will it seems.

And based on 17 winning the tourney in the anime, we know that has to be based off Toriyama's outline, so he's probably not dead.

Jiren also bulks up.

Toppo is also garbage in case I need to repeat myself. God of Destruction candidate.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 10:15 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I mean, Vegeta does get a massive powerup in response to Goku's UI... But yeah, poor Toppo.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 10:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This chapter was surprisingly good. Probably my favorite of the ToP arc so far. Lots of Vegeta-wank... until he got to Jiren, lol.

Next chapter = omen UI Goku vs. powered up Jiren.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:31 PM
cdtm

Looks like Vegeta's powerup wasn't a super kaio-ken equalizer after all. Vegeta was always meant to be Goku's equal, until the ToP.

Good chapter. Freeza was fantastic, as always.

What happened to Krillin's wish about the bombs?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 05:30 PM