KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 546 547 [548] 549 550 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Funny how Vegeta never tries ki blasting Moro.

Maybe he'd just eat the ki, like one of the androids, but he doesn't even try it. Just like against Hit (Could his time skip avoid a quick Final Flash? Or a final explosion?)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 04:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I also don't like how Moro supposedly has very low battle power, yet Vegeta is forced to go Blue against him.

Moro's schtick seems to be the ability to increase his power by absorbing ki, which he has yet to do in this fight. If he's considered that weak at base, then imo a SSJ Vegeta should have been enough, at most.

To hold back a SSJ Blue Vegeta (And a perfected form at that) implies a very HIGH base battle power.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 06:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The thing with Moro is that he doesn't have a massive raw battlepower, but his magical abilities(which are not the same as battlepower/ki) are what make him so dangerous.

I fully expect him to easily trounce Vegeta next issue with his magics.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 14th, 2019 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 07:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I think Vegeta was in God mode, not blue yet.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 11:51 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So Moro eats life force.

Kind of like a Genkei Dama.

I bet that's the end game here. We've had fusion. It's the Spirit Bombs turn to make a comeback.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:03 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Hmm, Spirit Bomb explosion overload?

Also Spirit Bomb made a comeback.. in form of Spirit Sword...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:18 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I feel like Goku using a Genki Dama against a guy who eats that exact same type of energy, would be like throwing a planet at Galactus when he's hungry. Probably not the best decision.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I feel like Goku using a Genki Dama against a guy who eats that exact same type of energy, would be like throwing a planet at Galactus when he's hungry. Probably not the best decision.

Maybe. laughing out loud

I was thinking more along the lines of Goku draining him dry.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thing is, the 'donors' have to give up their genki willingly. Goku can't just take it away from them.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:34 PM
cdtm

Hrm, good point.

Well, there is that thing where Spirit Bombs only work on evil people. So, maybe it poisons him, being evil incarnate?

But now I'm just spitballing. Guess we'll see. smile

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:39 PM
cdtm

Just want to add, that's basically what happened in Iron Fist recently. This demon corrupted his "Good" chi, so he absorbed evil chi from his reflection in hell.

Then, when the demon ate that chi, Danny pumped as much good chi into him as he could, and defeated him.

Doesn't mean that happens here, but it's one way they "could", maybe.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:48 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Galan007
I can still see Goku doing it. Hey, you seem like you need to be stronger before we fight, here have this energy.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:53 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kento
I can still see Goku doing it. Hey, you seem like you need to be stronger before we fight, here have this energy.

And here's a few Senzu's.

Want me to teach you how to fuse? Kaioken, maybe?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:58 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

So the leaked (many are saying fake, though I am not sure honestly) spoilers for manga chapter 45 say:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Moro uses his magic to cripple (SSJB!) Vegeta”smind and disconnect him from his body, then oneshot him with a punch. He does some similar magical shenanigans to Goku. Moro then wishes to Porunga to be younger, then consumes the magic power of Porunga/the new namek balls. Goku sees how much more powerful Moro gets from this, and offers him a challenge: Goku will guide Moro to consume the earth dragon balls and SUPER DRAGON BALLS (think Silver Surfer and Galactus,) but in turn Moro must fight Goku with no tricks in a straight up 1v1.

Again, this isn not necessarily real yet, but those are the spoilers that have been put out so far.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 04:17 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I saw that posted on 4chan 2-3 days ago. It was generally received as a well-made shitpost.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 06:11 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Oh, and more recent info from 4chan suggests that Moro can [SPOILER - highlight to read]: seal transformations, or something along those lines. /shrug

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 06:18 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Some of the leaked pages are...interesting, to say the least. As expected, they heavily allude to Moro utterly toying with Vegeta.

We'll also see Vegeta use his SSBE powerup again to try and combat Moro. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:20 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, and more recent info from 4chan suggests that Moro can [SPOILER - highlight to read]: seal transformations, or something along those lines. /shrug
This is confirmed:
https://i.imgur.com/A5Qp5VX.jpg
"I can't...turn into Super Saiyan?"

*Now if there's underlying context to this I cannot say.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:44 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:42 PM
Inedian

Maybe Goku plan is to overload him with Super Dragon Balls.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:49 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Cd is going to have a field day trying to lowball DB when he reads this
Planetary energy magnitudes and all that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 03:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote