KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 549 550 [551] 552 553 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I think it's fair to say UI would read Broly like a book by dodging Broly's shit constantly and counterattacking, despite Broly's power creeps, but Goku not being able to sustain MUI indefinitely like against Jiren would be his downfall, in addition to Broly's durability.

Yeah, power levels are so dumb now it leads to the stupidest kind of speculation or hype-think, like MUI Goku being on the angels' level because teh silver hair!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 03:31 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
Ui gokus definitely a better fighter but i think brolys power is greater. ialso think that broly would eat all of gokus attacks i'm being honest. brolys druability was off the charts. out of all the attacks SSB gogeta landed the only one that would have done anything to broly was that last kmhmh.

That is true, he was indestructible until that last blast.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 03:38 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

You can see he took battle damage when Goku went to visit him after the battle. He was just in a rage mode ignoring all injuries he had. Kind of like an adrenaline boost.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 08:33 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I mean, in the wake of their battle, Broly was only shown wearing 3 bandages that looked like they were covering very superficial 'injuries':

(please log in to view the image)

So it's not that he was actually sustaining a bunch of damage but was able to ignore it, it's that he just wasn't being significantly damaged in the first place. The dude is an absolute TANK.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 26th, 2019 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 08:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Yup

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 09:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I kind of think Multiverse > Heroes at this point.

Much more interesting.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 08:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take this classic confrontation:

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-997.h

It's clever, interesting, and imo well written

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 08:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

"Error 404: No page here"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 02:34 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 03:36 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So Funimation and Toei animation just tweeted "Something legendary is coming..'

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 07:11 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

It's either going to be the official announcement of the DBS anime's continuation, or it will be announcing the upcoming DBZ BluRay release.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 2nd, 2019 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 07:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 08:07 PM
BestDebaterEver is currently offline Click here to Send BestDebaterEver a Private Message Find more posts by BestDebaterEver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 08:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I actually think I like Jiren's voice in the english dub:

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 05:33 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

It's either going to be the official announcement of the DBS anime's continuation, or it will be announcing the upcoming DBZ BluRay release.

Please let it be the first and second

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 05:43 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Good Jiren voice aside, I see they changed the Kale part quite a bit in the dub. The Vegeta comment on her was interesting.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2019 11:05 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Final evidence UI Goku is above Gogeta. I guess Carver might have been right about this one.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 08:20 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I hope you're joking.

YouTube fan vids =/= evidence.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 08:39 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Their logic does make sense though.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 11:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Their logic is basically "MUI is a supa-dupa-powaful transformation that even the gods cannot easily attain, therefore it MUST be superior!!!" They're also treating all the GoDs as relatively equal, which we know is definitely NOT the case -- Beerus has shown us that there is a very significant difference between the lower-level GoDs and the higher-level ones.

Regardless, MUI is obviously a massive individual amp, but that certainly doesn't mean it gleans a multiplier even remotely close to where SSB Gogeta would logically be sitting at.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 7th, 2019 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2019 01:56 AM