KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 556 557 [558] 559 560 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruhMan
World Champion

Perfect cell, in personality, bravado, and of course in voice was pure gold. He's a villain you almost rooted for. Enough reason to bring him back...as nearly EVERY other major villain of Z has been brought back in some capacity.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2019 06:19 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Who actually remembers Frieza for his army, compared to his arrogance? At least Cell would be another motivator for Gohan to still fight again.
His army was important because he was well known with tons of followers who could want him brought back to life had some sort of wishing devices existed in Dragonball.

Cell was a secret project and everyone who knew about his formation is dead or a Z-Fighter. Literally no reason to bring him back in-universe or out.

Frieza was already pushing it.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2019 11:59 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Demand and $$$ are the reasons

Old Post Jul 16th, 2019 06:16 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Goku gets obliterated again

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Prisoners get freed to fight for Moro. Moro saps energy from Goku/Vegeta to feed his army. They run away and Vegeta wants to go to Yardrat. Goku gets drained to SS3 and gets one shotted by a random prisoner.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 03:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, not sure how I feel about that being Moro's third wish...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 04:32 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

That was a weird third wish...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:14 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just odd to me that if Moro is this retardedly powerful, why in the hell would he waste a wish on freeing the prisoners? Clearly they can't be that powerful if they were captured by the Galactic Patrol... They're basically just fodder.

Though I am curious why Vegeta wants to go to Yardrat. Is he going to get IT now as well..?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 04:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

A few canon bonus pages created by Toyotaro for Jump Victory Carnival 2019:

(please log in to view the image)

Translation:

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 01:10 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Galan007
Just odd to me that if Moro is this retardedly powerful, why in the hell would he waste a wish on freeing the prisoners? Clearly they can't be that powerful if they were captured by the Galactic Patrol... They're basically just fodder.

Though I am curious why Vegeta wants to go to Yardrat. Is he going to get IT now as well..?
It is a weird, weird wish. That almost makes zero sense. Though, being caught by the galactic patrol is not that low of a feat, Jaco just sucks. Merus might stand alone at the top, but I doubt many of them are as low a level as Jaco. But hey, at least it isn't immortality.

Vegeta also seems very upset at how he's losing because he can't transform, when he's meant to be a warrior race, and have ultimate strength, but relies on transforming. So I wonder if maybe he will stop using the forms.. It seems odd he would be going to Yardrat though. Specially after complaining about parlor tricks, and saying screw IT.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 03:29 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

I hope that Moro is turned in a god of destruction's sucessor, would be nice.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:43 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

havent really been keeping up with the TOP saga english dub. hows that going?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 12:03 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s going great. The English is 10x better than the Subs

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 12:36 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Except for the music. lol

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 03:29 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

What happen to North, South and West Supreme Kaio? Why didn't they just come back again with halos like Old Kai did?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 11:24 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

South Kaioshin was absorbed by Boo, but the others are probably just chilling somewhere in the afterlife.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2019 01:23 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Goku gets obliterated again

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Prisoners get freed to fight for Moro. Moro saps energy from Goku/Vegeta to feed his army. They run away and Vegeta wants to go to Yardrat. Goku gets drained to SS3 and gets one shotted by a random prisoner.

This is just sad. I don't think I'm gonna argue against Carver anymore, he's been through enough between Snydering up Big Blue, Big Green just getting nerfed to hell in the comics and even worse in the MCU, and now Goku is apparently a second stringer to Buu, the Galactic Patrol, and random space prisoners.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 07:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's nothing compared to Superman's low showings, you butthurt boy.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 11:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Ancient history. Carver's suffering is now, and sweet. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 11:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 04:06 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 05:46 PM