KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Exar Kun

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Exar Kun
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ignoring kenobi's force feats =/= matching Exar Kun, lmfao.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:38 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Proof that Exar Kuns >Kenobi in the Force? C'mon someone actually bring up feats

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:41 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Freezing thousands of senators and simultaneously dominating vodo, using amulet blasts to disintegrate/incinerate Sith wyrns, destroying Nadd's spirit, (who has better force feats than kenobi tbh,) etc. should do it, much less his titanic hype.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:45 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Destroying Nadd's spirit who can sever a telepathic link with Vodo that stretches across the galaxy, tanking force sever, withstanding bombing runs from Jedi bombers with barrier, deflecting force blasts which reduce people to charred corpses, being capable of creating massive beasts with Sith Alchemy like Massassi abominations, Battle hydras, and Tukata, and being canonically more powerful than Sith like Freedon Nadd, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, and other ancient Sith.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:50 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nice try, though.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:11 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

??

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:12 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Talking to bantha tbh.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:13 PM
Tondemonai

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Something that helps me cope with massive depression that was triggered by this thread.

If this is true, I can relate (not from this post), but if that was meant to be a joke or just a crack at the thread then **** you you insensitive ass nugget prick. For everyone else please do not joke about that at all/ever.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah I think he's serious. We take Exar Kun pretty seriously here on the internet.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:00 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Originally posted by ILS
Nah I think he's serious. We take Exar Kun pretty seriously here on the internet.

Like I said, if he is I can relate, though I would really rather you not joke about that.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Oh great just what we need. A "you're not allowed to joke about things that affect me."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:24 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Please don't make jokes about people being offended over offensive jokes - it offends me.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Freezing thousands of senators and simultaneously dominating vodo, using amulet blasts to disintegrate/incinerate Sith wyrns, destroying Nadd's spirit, (who has better force feats than kenobi tbh,) etc. should do it, much less his titanic hype.
Freezing senators didn't work on any Jedi

The other 2 are good but not above this

(please log in to view the image)

or this

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:38 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

using amulet blasts to disintegrate/incinerate Sith wyrns, destroying Nadd's spirit) etc. should do it, much less his titanic hype.

Originally posted by WildBantha88
The other 2 are good but not above this

or this

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can we just bear in mind that Bantha is by proxy suggesting that Dooku can ragdoll Exar Kun?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:44 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

LOL Kenobi is not matching Exar in the force.

He can match him in sabers, but he's going to lose force and all-out pretty soundly.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

My mind already shattered at the motion breaking two small metal beams > dominating a planet.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:45 PM
Tondemonai

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Oh great just what we need. A "you're not allowed to joke about things that affect me."

I'm not just saying it for that reason, but also because it typically leads to suicide, which is the 3rd largest reason why people in their teens don't even reach 20.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:56 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This probably isn't the best place to be if someone is near suicide. erm
Now, if you would excuse me, I need to tell members they gave me Ebola.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:58 PM
WildBantha88

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My mind already shattered at the motion breaking two small metal beams > dominating a planet.
very well, let me up the showings

and

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:13 PM