KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Malgus, HoT and Ulic vs. Mace, Dooku and Maul

Malgus, HoT and Ulic vs. Mace, Dooku and Maul
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Malgus, HoT and Ulic vs. Mace, Dooku and Maul

All combatants in their prime.

Setting: Utapau, hangar where Kenobi fought Grievous.

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Malgus, Hero, Ulic and Maul are all similar enough as fighters. Mace and Dooku are a little bit beyond them. Team 2.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:32 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Mace, Dooku, and Malgus are all around the same level, and so is the Hero, Droma, and Maul.
Team 2 wins due to two Tier 9 fighters - Mace and Dooku - compared to Team 1's one - Darth Malgus.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

thumb up

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Lmao at this thread. HoT > Maul, Malgus > Mace , and I'm not sure how Ulic and Dooku would go, but Malgus would probably kill Mace fast enough to violently rip apart Dooku.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Lmao at your ranking.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Yeah, Mace isn't getting blitzed and Malgus isn't above him at all.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am I high or did this used to say sabers only?

Meh. False Emperor Malgus goes to town. HoT and Ulic are icing on the cake. Good fight though.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:11 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS

You're high thumb up

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Lol maybe

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2.

Hero can't compete with either Mace,Maul, or Dooku

With Revan or Kun team 1 would 1

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 09:41 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Mace, Dooku, and Malgus are all around the same level, and so is the Hero, Droma, and Maul.
Team 2 wins due to two Tier 9 fighters - Mace and Dooku - compared to Team 1's one - Darth Malgus.

Yeah, something like that.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 11:37 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

HoT seems drastically underrated by some. It's not as if he wouldn't offer an excellent fight or even potentially take some wins over some of the opposition.

This being prime Malgus places him above anybody on team 2, and Ulic can also hold his own against anybody on team 2. HoT, Ulic and Maul are about even. Mace and Dooku exceed everybody else as fighters but a limited margin.

Team 2 could feasibly win by outskilling some of team 1, but team 1 has it in terms of raw power.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 10:56 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Team 2.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:42 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hero of Python
Deanmon

I don't think you can place any of these guys in completely separate tiers....they all inhabit the same one IMO, just on different ends of the spectrum.

Team 1 takes 4/10

Team 2 takes 6/10

Old Post May 1st, 2015 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I concur. I place them all in mid-Mid tier to high-Mid tier.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 02:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I disagree. The difference between FE Malgus and Maul is profound.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I agree that FE Malgus is a power-house and the strongest here, but Maul can take him in a duel.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:03 PM
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Originally posted by Nephthys
I disagree. The difference between FE Malgus and Maul is profound.

I actually think Maul had the more impressive death. Going toe to toe with an enraged Sidious for a few seconds is a few steps better than dying to pulse grenades and, at best, only two people close to your level (HoT/BarThor or Wrath/Nox).

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Stigma
I agree that FE Malgus is a power-house and the strongest here, but Maul can take him in a duel.

Pure sabers maybe but in an actual fight Malgus would dominate imo. He's just too powerful.

Originally posted by Hero of Python
I actually think Maul had the more impressive death. Going toe to toe with an enraged Sidious for a few seconds is a few steps better than dying to pulse grenades and, at best, only two people close to your level (HoT/BarThor or Wrath/Nox).

Except Maul would get absolutely wrecked by either strike team.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote