KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCnu Cyborg Vs Invisible Woman

DCnu Cyborg Vs Invisible Woman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

DCnu Cyborg Vs Invisible Woman

No prep or BFR.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If Sue plays her cards right (and she probably will), she can pull a heavy majority.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That bad, eh?
I thought so too.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sue. She's just too uber.

Even threatened Doc Green recently...

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Really? Damn.
Might not have made this thread if i'd known...laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:08 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

She's a hax character. Originally she was the weakest of F4 (as Invisible Girl), but one writer decided to change that and Marvel loves to remind us from time to time how OP she truly is.

Vs. Super Skrull, vs. Wolverine, vs. Wizard, vs. Old Man Cap and his team... the list goes on.

She's like a non-jobbing, smart Green Lantern...

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I don't know why but every time I see "Cyborg" typed out I think of Cyborg Superman. I was wondering why people were posting that Sue takes a majority.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:53 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Surely Cyborg wins this.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 04:54 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What would Sue do to him?

Choke him? He can survive underwater, and in space.

Blind him? He has sensors galore.

The only thing she could do off the bat is try and crush him or something, faster than his self-healing can heal himself - until he fires his white noise cannon, and disrupts her concentration. She can try throwing a forcefield up, but I am going to wager air still gets through (otherwise she suffocates herself). If air gets through, noise gets through.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 05:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

She can destroy him from the inside.

With an invisible strap-on.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 05:13 PM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

The only thing she could do off the bat is try and crush him or something, faster than his self-healing can heal himself - until he fires his white noise cannon, and disrupts her concentration. She can try throwing a forcefield up, but I am going to wager air still gets through (otherwise she suffocates herself). If air gets through, noise gets through.

Ah, so this is better than i thought then. thumb up

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:26 PM
carver9

Naah, Sue still stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

DS makes a convincing argument for a good fight.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:25 PM
cdtm

White noise cannon for the win.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Air does not get through. or else she wouldn't be able to suffocate people or survive bubbled under water or in the vacuum of space, as she has shown to do.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:37 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I think she may be able to control that feature...

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:39 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

How has Klaw done against her?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:42 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Konton
Air does not get through. or else she wouldn't be able to suffocate people or survive bubbled under water or in the vacuum of space, as she has shown to do.

Sounds also passed between bubbles, many times.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Delta1938
How has Klaw done against her?

Unsure if Cyborg can achieve the same effect.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 4th, 2015 09:54 AM
krisblaze

I don't believe that Sue can just instantly shred someone with Cyborg's level of durability.

She can probably do it with some focus and time, but it'll take a more from her to disable Cyborg through pain/bodily harm than it will take from him to break her concentration.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 4th, 2015 10:22 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote