KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk & Gladiator vs Thor & Hyperion

Hulk & Gladiator vs Thor & Hyperion
Started by: celeyhyga17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Hulk & Gladiator vs Thor & Hyperion

No bfr

(please log in to view the image)

Vs

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:28 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Team 2 wins

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:31 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I would give Hulk the edge against either of the two and I would give Thor and Hyperion the majority against Gladiator. I'm giving this to team 1...especially after looking at the squad the Avengers recently put together to fight Hulk alone. That speaks volumes imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 06:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I would give Hulk the edge against either of the two and I would give Thor and Hyperion the majority against Gladiator. I'm giving this to team 1...especially after looking at the squad the Avengers recently put together to fight Hulk alone. That speaks volumes imo.

This team??

Yeah, that's a nothing team. Thor is the only heavy hitter there. Stop jizzing.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This team??

Yeah, that's a nothing team. Thor is the only heavy hitter there. Stop jizzing.

Even though we've seen Ironman hang with top tiers and Vision in his own right being powerful, that team isn't solid? She Hulk isn't something tk be laughed at either.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Even though we've seen Ironman hang with top tiers and Vision in his own right being powerful, that team isn't solid? She Hulk isn't something tk be laughed at either.

Hulk has defeated Iron Man when he's wearing a suit specifically designed to fight him - and lost. This IM therefore would be a weaker version than in the Hulkbusters, no?

She-Hulk....the weaker version of Hulk? OK.

Vision? How did their last fight go?

So you've got a team of people who have all lost against Hulk...going up against Hulk. And you think its some kinda feat?

Hell, we can even use the tiering system we have here on KMC:

IM: Low Herald
She-Hulk: High Meta
Vision: High Meta
IW: High Meta.

Yeah, forgive me for not thinking it all that impressive. Sure, bring out all the high end feats of Vision/IM/She-Hulk you want. I'll bring out the high end feats of Hulk.

That team, with the exception of Thor, is a fodder team.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk has defeated Iron Man when he's wearing a suit specifically designed to fight him - and lost. This IM therefore would be a weaker version than in the Hulkbusters, no?

She-Hulk....the weaker version of Hulk? OK.

Vision? How did their last fight go?

So you've got a team of people who have all lost against Hulk...going up against Hulk. And you think its some kinda feat?

Hell, we can even use the tiering system we have here on KMC:

IM: Low Herald
She-Hulk: High Meta
Vision: High Meta
IW: High Meta.

Yeah, forgive me for not thinking it all that impressive. Sure, bring out all the high end feats of Vision/IM/She-Hulk you want. I'll bring out the high end feats of Hulk.

That team, with the exception of Thor, is a fodder team.

Agreed on some occasion. I wouldnt call Ironman or Vision fodder based off their showings but your argument is solid. I see it as something different though. Don't think Ironman thinks a single Herald could hold Hulk off. Well, that's what I got from it. Sue is hellava impressive as well.

Last edited by carver9 on May 3rd, 2015 at 07:22 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:20 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Hulk dies in horrific fashion!

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:25 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Team 2 wins. Even if everything else was equal, the experience Hyperion and Thor have with fighting beside each other would give them the edge. The power of their bromance is too strong.

If Thor had Mjolnir, things would be more one sided imo.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:31 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wait a minute. Thor doesn't have his hammer here? If not, team 1 stomps.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:39 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I didn't see "no hammer," just "no BFR." Did current Thor or Odinson or whatever he's going by get a hammer again? Heard he had.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:48 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Delta1938
I didn't see "no hammer," just "no BFR." Did current Thor or Odinson or whatever he's going by get a hammer again? Heard he had.

He became worthy just as he charged at the Beyonders with Hyperion.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:51 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thor girl still have the hammer tmk. Isn't she currently fighting the Destroyer with the hammer?n

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:52 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He became worthy just as he charged at the Beyonders with Hyperion.

So what happened to Whor? They hype this up as she's the permanent "true" Thor and do that after a few months? Not that I bought it was truly forever, but I thought it'd last a bit longer than that, if it is the case.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:54 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

So what happened to Whor? They hype this up as she's the permanent "true" Thor and do that after a few months? Not that I bought it was truly forever, but I thought it'd last a bit longer than that, if it is the case.

Oh she still has Mjolnir and everything. And is going to be around for a long time throughout Secret Wars etc.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:57 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Oh she still has Mjolnir and everything. And is going to be around for a long time throughout Secret Wars etc.

So he became worthy again, but doesn't have Mjolnir? Does he have anything else, or would this be weaponless Thor?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:59 PM
carver9

So he became worthy again, but doesn't have Mjolnir? Does he have anything else, or would this be weaponless Thor?

Yes. He has an unworthy Mjlonir called Thorr (I think that's the name of it). He was unable to lift it when facing the Beyonders because he became worthy again. He still doesn't have Mjlonir though but his previous hammer seemed just as powerful (even though he doesn't have it anymore).

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 08:01 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

In another world there is a hammer of Thorr. And you can only wield it if you are unworthy.

Just as he went into combat with the Beyonders he tried to pick it up and he couldn't.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on May 3rd, 2015 at 08:06 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 08:02 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yea, because we've seen how useless unworthy Thor is. erm

That axe and focus on him using weather powers on his own more make up for losing Mjolnir. Obviously nothing can replace that OP hammer when push comes to shove but whatever.

I know it must vex you but it's the truth bro.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 3rd, 2015 at 08:15 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 08:11 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Well then.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 08:12 PM