KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk & Gladiator vs Thor & Hyperion

Hulk & Gladiator vs Thor & Hyperion
Started by: celeyhyga17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

Thor without his hammer stands very little chance against hulk or gladiator. We have seen what happens to thor when he has no hammer against both. He would have no defense against gladiators heat vision, freeze breath or speed, thor has never in his life hit gladiator with his fists because he knows better, his hammer is the only way he has ever stopped gladiator period. Look at all of their fights, gladiator was connecting with his fists while thor was swinging his hammer to stay around and compete. It is a well known fact that gladiator can KO thor with ease, but even with his hammer, it took multiple shots to stop gladiator. Why do you think gladiator kicked the hammer out of thors hand before he ended it? It was the only thing that could have stopped him. Team 1 stomps.

Last edited by JBL on May 4th, 2015 at 07:38 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2015 07:34 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Team 1. But good fight.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 4th, 2015 07:39 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, because we've seen how useless unworthy Thor is. erm

That axe and focus on him using weather powers on his own more make up for losing Mjolnir. Obviously nothing can replace that OP hammer when push comes to shove but whatever.

I know it must vex you but it's the truth bro.

No one is saying he is useless. He is hellava powerful but in a battle like this, no, just no. He need his hammer. He is facing a Superman like character and another character that is shaking the planet and continents during a fist cuff, 'consistently'. Yeah, team 1 stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 4th, 2015 07:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
No one is saying he is useless. He is hellava powerful but in a battle like this, no, just no. He need his hammer. He is facing a Superman like character and another character that is shaking the planet and continents during a fist cuff, 'consistently'. Yeah, team 1 stomps.

laughing

Old Post May 4th, 2015 07:56 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This team??

(please log in to view the image)
Yeah, that's a nothing team. Thor is the only heavy hitter there. Stop jizzing.

I loled at spit out my drink. Cheers

Old Post May 4th, 2015 08:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by JBL
Thor without his hammer stands very little chance against hulk or gladiator. We have seen what happens to thor when he has no hammer against both. He would have no defense against gladiators heat vision, freeze breath or speed, thor has never in his life hit gladiator with his fists because he knows better, his hammer is the only way he has ever stopped gladiator period. Look at all of their fights, gladiator was connecting with his fists while thor was swinging his hammer to stay around and compete. It is a well known fact that gladiator can KO thor with ease, but even with his hammer, it took multiple shots to stop gladiator. Why do you think gladiator kicked the hammer out of thors hand before he ended it? It was the only thing that could have stopped him. Team 1 stomps.

Thor has no shot against Kallark without Mjolnir.

The Odinson has more than a chance against Hulk without the hammer.

Jarnbjorn and his elemental powers make him more than formidable enough to drop the Hulk.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 10:38 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Unworthy Thor does good against Hulk and average against Glads.

Hype does average against Hulk and average against Glads.

6-7/10 team 2

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 4th, 2015 10:49 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor has no shot against Kallark without Mjolnir.

The Odinson has more than a chance against Hulk without the hammer.

Jarnbjorn and his elemental powers make him more than formidable enough to drop the Hulk.

Disagree entirely with this. Hulk is called the most powerful being on the planet for a reason.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 10:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Did I put a picture of Unworthy Thor in the OP? Not sure why he keeps being brought up.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:29 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^I see no picture of Thor in the op.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:30 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Glads got new feats?

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Delta1938
So he became worthy again, but doesn't have Mjolnir? Does he have anything else, or would this be weaponless Thor?
He became worthy shortly before he was killed by the Beyonders.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 5th, 2015 12:39 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Team 1 wins a close fight.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 12:50 AM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by krisblaze
^I see no picture of Thor in the op.

You need to update your browser.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 01:31 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Disagree entirely with this. Hulk is called the most powerful being on the planet for a reason.

Banner may be the strongest but not the most powerful.

Brute strength can't overcome the offensive and defensive capabilities Mjolnir provides.

Thor as usual will enter the battle in his brawler phase with the Hulk. Subsequently, he realizes he has one of the most powerful weapons in the universe and starts to use it against Banner.

FEAR ITSELF is the definitive battle between the two and shows just what would happen if both played to their strengths.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Team 1 wins a close fight.

Not close at all.

Team 2 wins definitively.

The Hulk falls first and both Hyperion and Thor take out Gladiator.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 02:04 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Banner may be the strongest but not the most powerful.

Brute strength can't overcome the offensive and defensive capabilities Mjolnir provides.

Thor as usual will enter the battle in his brawler phase with the Hulk. Subsequently, he realizes he has one of the most powerful weapons in the universe and starts to use it against Banner.

FEAR ITSELF is the definitive battle between the two and shows just what would happen if both played to their strengths.

Not close at all.

Team 2 wins definitively.

The Hulk falls first and both Hyperion and Thor take out Gladiator.

Your opinion buddy. I'm going by what has been said of the character on multiple of occasions.

Lol...Hulk has fought too many people that is more than brute strength and does just fine. Let me use someone that is more see able in your eyes. Doomsday has fought against people that is more versatile than himself and does just fine. Do you get it now. Lobo has, Grundy has, Mongul has, Shaggy man has...

Lol...Thor bfred Hulk. I agree, that would work on Hulk and Doomsday as well.

Your opinion on who would win. All I know is, all of them would curb Superman. smile

Old Post May 5th, 2015 02:12 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh well Thor beats Hulk's ass down hard.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 02:18 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Your opinion buddy. I'm going by what has been said of the character on multiple of occasions.

Lol...Hulk has fought too many people that is more than brute strength and does just fine. Let me use someone that is more see able in your eyes. Doomsday has fought against people that is more versatile than himself and does just fine. Do you get it now. Lobo has, Grundy has, Mongul has, Shaggy man has...

Lol...Thor bfred Hulk. I agree, that would work on Hulk and Doomsday as well.

Your opinion on who would win. All I know is, all of them would curb Superman. smile

All of the aforementioned characters are a lot faster than the Hulk.

In the case of Doomsday he automatically adapts to the powersets he faces. Banner can't do the same.

Thor lit an AMPED Hulk up like a Christmas tree while severly wounded AND after taking on an amped Thing simultaneously.

Superman beats everyone in teams 1 and 2 but only kills the Hulk!

Old Post May 5th, 2015 02:25 AM
carver9

All of the aforementioned characters are a lot faster than the Hulk.

In the case of Doomsday he automatically adapts to the powersets he faces. Banner can't do the same.

Thor lit an AMPED Hulk up like a Christmas tree while severly wounded AND after taking on an amped Thing simultaneously.

Superman beats everyone in teams 1 and 2 but only kills the Hulk!

Are you ready to compare speed fts because I am?

Show me Doomsday adapting during battles. Scans please and what does that have to do with Doomsday being bfred.

Lit him up or bfred him?

Naah, Superman dies.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 03:39 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

This team>Thing

Thing>Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 5th, 2015 03:42 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote