KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk W/(Red Ring) VERSUS Injustice Superman W(Yellow Ring)

Worldbreaker Hulk W/(Red Ring) VERSUS Injustice Superman W(Yellow Ring)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Worldbreaker Hulk W/(Red Ring) VERSUS Injustice Superman W(Yellow Ring)

Worldbreaker Hulk- Red Ring

Versus

Injustice Superman- Yellow Ring

NO BFR

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 09:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

no expression

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 09:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
no expression

no expression

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:12 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor Bruce, loses again to Kal.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:15 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Poor Bruce, loses again to Kal.

Yeah, you're crazy. Giving World Breaker any kind of amp is insane. Before the amp for both World Breaker is>>>>Injustice Superman. With the amp for both and the amp increasing World Breaker rage even more. This is spite.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, you're crazy. Giving World Breaker any kind of amp is insane. Before the amp for both World Breaker is>>>>Injustice Superman. With the amp for both and the amp increasing World Breaker rage even more. This is spite.

The amp doesn't make him any faster. Hulk would have no chance in landing hits.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:23 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Spite?

You may be one of those fools still raging over Mayweather's dominance last night.

If that is the case I will ABSOLVE you this ONCE!

DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:23 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The amp doesn't make him any faster. Hulk would have no chance in landing hits.

Just like the other people Injustice Superman fought didn't have a chance at hitting him?

confused

Before going World Breaker he was clapping through skyfather level barriers and treating top tiers like nuisances. Without this amp, I don't even need to explain his capabilities. With this amp increasing his already insane power level, I don't see how you can go against what I said.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:26 PM
carver9

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Spite?

You may be one of those fools still raging over Mayweather's dominance last night.

If that is the case I will ABSOLVE you this ONCE!

DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I do hate Mayweather.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:28 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just like the other people Injustice Superman fought didn't have a chance at hitting him?

confused

Before going World Breaker he was clapping through skyfather level barriers and treating top tiers like nuisances. Without this amp, I don't even need to explain his capabilities. With this amp increasing his already insane power level, I don't see how you can go against what I said.

Ah but he never fought anyone as strong as Injustice Supes.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:29 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

treating top tiers like nuisances.

Top tiers?

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Top tiers?

Armageddon. Fing Fang who was amped up to 20 Hercs in power. Treated an army of Mindless Ones like trash. The same Mindless Ones that was stated twice in the same comic that Umar couldn't stop. Sounds top to me.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:32 PM
carver9

Ah but he never fought anyone as strong as Injustice Supes.

Depends on how strong you think Supes is over the people Hulk fought. Example, Bi Beast was unarguably top tier. The guy overpowered Thor twice in their prolong fight and Thor is obviously top tier and has fts that puts him above Injustice Supes physically.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:34 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Armageddon. Fing Fang who was amped up to 20 Hercs in power. Treated an army of Mindless Ones like trash. The same Mindless Ones that was stated twice in the same comic that Umar couldn't stop. Sounds top to me.

Oh ok so he beat a bunch of amped D-listers. Got it thanks wink

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Oh ok so he beat a bunch of amped D-listers. Got it thanks wink

Lol...all of those D listers beat Surfer, gave Savage Hulk hell, and had Thor on the run.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:40 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its amazing in this thread, you prop up this list of D list seat warmers to Varsity Team.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:40 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...all of those D listers beat Surfer, gave Savage Hulk hell, and had Thor on the run.

Your assuming Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker to be stronger then Sundipped, All Star or Superman Prime.

You don't know how much more Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker..

We know what Superman sundipped powers are like, and he can reach All Star levels very quickly, or Superman Prime with more time, all three of which is >Worldbreaker..

Yellow Ring Amps Superman way past any point Hulk can amp too.

The yellow Ring has way more powers that Superman will benefit from then Hulks Red Ring, also Superman knows how to use it, where is Hulk will just want to smash. The Yellow Ring is also much more versatile then the red ring.

Last edited by Time Immemorial on May 3rd, 2015 at 11:09 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 10:57 PM
carver9

Its amazing in this thread, you prop up this list of D list seat warmers to Varsity Team.

And this Superman defeated who? The characters he defeated were ftless and the one that actually have fts also beat ftless characters. I don't get your point.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:07 PM
carver9

Your assuming Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker to be stronger then Sundipped, All Star or Superman Prime.

You don't know how much more Hulk can amp past Worldbreaker..

We know Superman what sundipped powers are like, and he can reach All Star levels very quickly, or Superman Prime with more time, all three of which is >Worldbreaker..

Yellow Ring Amps Superman way past any point Hulk can amp too.

The yellow Ring has way more powers that Superman will benefit from then Hulks Red Ring, also Superman knows how to use it, where is Hulk will just want to smash. The Yellow Ring is also much more versatile then the red ring.

The Red Ring feeds RAGE. That's the last thing that should be fed to any Hulk. This doesn't include the other abilities the ring gives.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:08 PM