KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk W/(Red Ring) VERSUS Injustice Superman W(Yellow Ring)

Worldbreaker Hulk W/(Red Ring) VERSUS Injustice Superman W(Yellow Ring)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
The Red Ring feeds RAGE. That's the last thing that should be fed to any Hulk. This doesn't include the other abilities the ring gives.

So your using a no limits fallacy that hulk can amp to any level? Where is we see how powerful Supes gets with a quick pass by the sun.

As far as the rings go, you have to admit without a doubt that yellow ring>red ring.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:16 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman sh!tstomps. Close this spite thread please.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So your using a no limits fallacy that hulk can amp to any level? Where is we see how powerful Supes gets with a quick pass by the sun.

As far as the rings go, you have to admit without a doubt that yellow ring>red ring.

Why is the yellow Ring greater than the red ring? Especially in the hands of a being that feeds off of rage? Not apply a no limit anything...I'm just stating facts. If the ring is feeding Hulk rage and Hulk power thrives off rage, what does that tell you?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is the yellow Ring greater than the red ring? Especially in the hands of a being that feeds off of rage? Not apply a no limit anything...I'm just stating facts. If the ring is feeding Hulk rage and Hulk power thrives off rage, what does that tell you?

And Superman thrives off Yellow Sun, which the Yellow ring can produce amping him to greater levels then hulk has even shown to achieve.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:52 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

And Superman thrives off Yellow Sun, which the Yellow ring can produce amping him to greater levels then hulk has even shown to achieve.

The yellow Ring doesn't work like that. It feeds off fear.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Spite?

You may be one of those fools still raging over Mayweather's dominance last night.

If that is the case I will ABSOLVE you this ONCE!

DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!

Shut your jizz filled mouth the **** up.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:59 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol stop arguing with him.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:01 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Oh ok so he beat a bunch of amped D-listers. Got it thanks wink

Sin I AM, still beating Kitty Kat in my absence. That makes me happy.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:02 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Delta1938
Sin I AM, still beating Kitty Kat in my absence. That makes me happy.

Where have u been?

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:09 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Where have u been?

Not here.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:09 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not here.

wink im proud of u

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:13 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

wink im proud of u

I.....don't know how to reply to that.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:15 AM
carver9

Lol.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:16 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure the the green ring has been used to make kryptonite and the yellow ring has been used to amp krptonian powers.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:20 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Shut your jizz filled mouth the **** up.

This pathetic animal.

I'll wait until you get stomped and then vanish as is your pattern.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:24 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I'm pretty sure the the green ring has been used to make kryptonite and the yellow ring has been used to amp krptonian powers.

I thought Power Rings generally could project radiation, which would make simulating yellow sunlight a possibility.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:24 AM
carver9

Nope...doesn't work like that.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 01:25 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Nope...doesn't work like that.

Yeah it does

Old Post May 4th, 2015 01:42 AM
carver9

Scan please.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 01:47 AM
saurabh kanhere
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is gonna win this ........AS ALWAYS. smokin'

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:22 PM
saurabh kanhere is currently offline Click here to Send saurabh kanhere a Private Message Find more posts by saurabh kanhere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote