KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » (Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)

(Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
No electricity was ever shown hitting the Hulk in that scene. he is just doing his normal low-ball Thor while massively exaggerating or just outright making up feats for the Hulk.

Hey SM! How are you doing?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:09 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Not sure how anyone who watched Ragnarok could come away with the impression that Thor would lose to Hulk.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:17 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk still wins despite the Thor bias and speculative nonsense.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk still wins despite the Thor bias and speculative nonsense.

laughing out loud

Yeah he really looked like he was kicking Thor’s butt before the GM intervervened to save someone’s big green butt.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Not sure how anyone who watched Ragnarok could come away with the impression that Thor would lose to Hulk.

laughing out loud

Only 2 of those left.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Thor wins. Ragnarok showed Thor getting the upper hand before It was a 2v1

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:05 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I know that if I hold an electric wire barehands i'll get electrocuted.

You already agreed that the Leviathan's armor is conductive. Thre is no going back now.

Well prove it then. Prove that the Leviathan's armor isn't conductive enough to make that lightning worthless.

That's because you're holding a wire specifically meant to conduct electricity. Duh. Change that to mercury and you might get nothing but a slight buzz depending on the charge. Because not all materials conduct electrixity thr same.

I agreed that the leviathan's armor are conductive, but I never said they were metal. They don't seem any more conductive than living tissue.

I'm not the one who needs to prove anything since you're the one claiming stuff. You claim something, you prove it.

My claim is simple and is easily proven: There's no proof that Hulk os immune to electricity. And since you can't post a vid where he actually gets hit with electricity, that argument still stands true.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:45 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud

Yeah he really looked like he was kicking Thor’s butt before the GM intervervened to save someone’s big green butt.
False, Hulk recovered and was ready for more. He was not in an indefensible or even vulnerable position when GM cheated. Thor woke up in pain not the Hulk.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Looks like you’ve seen a different film to everyone else:

Originally posted by Nephthys
Thor beat him without his hammer while holding back for a lot of the fight, lol.

Thor took a full-on Loki-ragdolling from Hulk and still kicked his ass.

Thor wins, comfortably.

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Thor wins. Ragnarok showed Thor getting the upper hand before It was a 2v1

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:49 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Yeah, I guess the smart thing to do would be to just not reply here anymore. Everyone agrees Thor wins, only John and Quan are arguing based on pure fanboy blindness.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:55 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thor with disco light powers should win.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Looks like you’ve seen a different film to everyone else:
I argue facts you argue via hey if this wouldn't have happened or if Thor did this type bias. Hulk won get over it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by FrothByte
Yeah, I guess the smart thing to do would be to just not reply here anymore. Everyone agrees Thor wins, only John and Quan are arguing based on pure fanboy blindness.
Popularity is a pretty silly argument but you're desperate and want to ignore facts and speculate so it's par for the course.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:31 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

That's because you're holding a wire specifically meant to conduct electricity. Duh. Change that to mercury and you might get nothing but a slight buzz depending on the charge. Because not all materials conduct electrixity thr same.

I agreed that the leviathan's armor are conductive, but I never said they were metal. They don't seem any more conductive than living tissue.

I'm not the one who needs to prove anything since you're the one claiming stuff. You claim something, you prove it.

My claim is simple and is easily proven: There's no proof that Hulk os immune to electricity. And since you can't post a vid where he actually gets hit with electricity, that argument still stands true.

Okay FrothByte!

This has now turned into MY EVIDENCE against your OPINION.

You have given 0 evidence to back up your words!

You arent debating FrothByte. You are giving unfounded claims and question everything else.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:28 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Okay FrothByte!

This has now turned into MY EVIDENCE against your OPINION.

You have given 0 evidence to back up your words!

You arent debating FrothByte. You are giving unfounded claims and question everything else.

No, you tried to prove Hulk being immune to electricity by showing a clip where he never got hit by electricity.

I'm just calling you out on your BS.

In any case, I'm dropping out of this debate. It's pretty useless to debate with someone who thinks they can simply make stuff up and consider that fact.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:38 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No, you tried to prove Hulk being immune to electricity by showing a clip where he never got hit by electricity.

I'm just calling you out on your BS.

In any case, I'm dropping out of this debate. It's pretty useless to debate with someone who thinks they can simply make stuff up and consider that fact.

Except he was standing what? 5 feet away from the lightning? Over what clearly looks like metal, and is seen to conduct electricity by the same video!

The video clearly shows what is Hulk standing barefooted over what is clearly a conductive material. The electricity should have touched him. Yet he showed no damage.

Again if you want to DISPROVE my evidence, you GOT to bring evidence of your own.

Otherwise, this is just Your opinion vs my evidence!

Am dropping too, since all you are doing is to JUDGE not to debate. When you have compelling evidence on your side to disprove my evidence then We will be debating!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:46 PM
carver9

Hulk wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins.

???

Have you seen Ragnarok?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:59 PM
Silent Master

There you go, the only people saying the Hulk wins are people known for being massive Hulk fanboys.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I have and the fight wasn't over. You all bringing up Thor hitting Hulk with the hammer across the ring but failed to mention he was playing possum to get Thor close to him so that he can get the Loki treatment. Then we see Hulk after that completely dominating Thor, pounding his face in while putting him in the mount position. Thor then conjures up some inner energy, a second wind and bring out his god powers lightnimg attacking Hulk. Hulk gets up a little fatigued from it and Thor takes advantage and starts lightning punching Hulk, etc... he couldn't drop him which is the reason I'm giving Hulk the win. Hulk withstood Thor lightning whereas Thor couldn't withstand an electricity buzz on his neck. Thor get electrocuted (remember, Hulk endured Thor lightning) and Hulk knock him out. The thing about this is, Iron man in the Hulk buster armor koed Hulk due to circumstances and you all used it against Hulk. A little electrifying Thor shouldn't change the results of a battle of top tiers. Thor did good and Hulk did great in a battle meant for Thor to win since it is in his movie.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote