KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman heat vision vs Thor lightning

Superman heat vision vs Thor lightning
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Go report me. No one's stopping you. laughing out loud
This guy. Smh...
Will do the next time you try to bash me. Go ahead if you dare.
quote:

"Young Gorr" has been killing gods at least about millennia prior to meeting Thor.
Who gives a shit? Lobo has done it too.
quote:
Other than possibly gaining wisdom through experience, the main difference between that Gorr and the one later in the story is him utilizing the Annihiblade as a tool to create black berserkers.
He was getting more powerful too. Are you saying the Gorr who fought adult Thor and King Thor was taken out by simple lightning? Think before you answer.
quote:
] Still doesn't change the fact that he butchered countless gods by the time he met Young Thor.
Just like Lobo. I like how you don't answer to that.
quote:
I mean what can I say? Thor's lightning can be uber. wink
If you really think Despero is > Gorr then no one can help you.
Hahaha, oh the irony. But don't worry, I know how much you hype anything Thor does. I forgive you.
quote:

Here I am giving you my clear interpretation of a scan. Here you are with a completely useless reply that is a staple of your incoherent posts.
Not my fault, it's just nonsense from you just like always. Superman moving backwards to support HV? GTFO.

quote:
Lol... Yeah ignore that he just got blasted before that and got incinerated right after. Good job.
Yeah, first time he didn't hurt him at all. Second time Bob wanted to die. Good job making a fool out of you.
quote:

No one is disputing that Bob ultimately wanted to die. I already mentioned that part in my original post for crying out loud. Doesn't change the fact that a full Void was extremely powerful.
And he lowered his durability. That's why if he didn't wanted to die Thor couldn't have done it. You can shout otherwise as many times you want, nobody gives a damn.
quote:

Who said it was a bad feat?
You just dismissed it like Thor has moved planets with his lightning too........
quote:

He obliterated the physical shell of a guy that gives Odin trouble and stalemates Surtur. Period. It's your prerogative if you want to keep lowballing it.
Physical she'll doesn't means shit. If it'd have done any damage to Ymir himself, you'd have any point.

quote:
Bruh come on... Anyone can see through your litany of shenanigans.
Just like anybody can see your Jerking off to everything Thor does.
quote:

Btw did you ever come around to explaining how Thor "startled" the Chaos King? Anyways... Keep riding that bicycle. It suits you.
Did you actually come around to explaining how CK was hurt? Oh right. You wrote a fanfic. But keep jerking off to the altar of Thor. Did you ever come around to explain how superman didn't contribute to creating a big bang though?

Anyway HV is more powerful, I know it hurt you to concede anything Thor does against anything Superman does, but it's the truth.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 04:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by abhilegend
Will do the next time you try to bash me. Go ahead if you dare.

laughing out loud

Who gives a shit? Lobo has done it too.

What now you are comparing Lobo to Gorr? sad
Go ahead and ignore that he's killed whole pantheons. There's reference of him killing all manner of deities from war, chaos, fear, death, gods the size of mountains, etc, etc... Let's also ignore that he's powerful enough to defeat skyfathers and kill elder gods.

He was getting more powerful too. Are you saying the Gorr who fought adult Thor and King Thor was taken out by simple lightning? Think before you answer.

No as in that Gorr had more experience and absorbed a ton of god blood at that particular time. Nonetheless, it still doesn't change the fact that Young Thor ko'd a monster who's alreadyy butchered pantheons.

Just like Lobo. I like how you don't answer to that.
Again with toon-force Lobo? Lobo is like Deadpool in that they are awesome in their books. When put into real stories, he falls in line and rarely outshines peers like Superman.
Btw you originally compared Despero to Gorr. Unlike you I refuse to muddy the waters by going off into multiple tangents. Try to keep it simple. This pathetic attempt to even suggest that Lobo and Despero are comparable to Gorr is downright oozing with Desperation.

Hahaha, oh the irony. But don't worry, I know how much you hype anything Thor does. I forgive you.

What irony? I simply said Thor's lightning can be uber. You've been given plenty of proof.

Not my fault, it's just nonsense from you just like always. Superman moving backwards to support HV? GTFO.
So you disagree with what was shown on panel? Typical. And sad...

Yeah, first time he didn't hurt him at all. Second time Bob wanted to die. Good job making a fool out of you.
The first set of scans was for Thor to specifically blast Void away from Broxton. Next set shows the killshot albeit with some context. I don't understand the lowballing position you've taken.

And he lowered his durability. That's why if he didn't wanted to die Thor couldn't have done it. You can shout otherwise as many times you want, nobody gives a damn.

Read above.

You just dismissed it like Thor has moved planets with his lightning too........
I didn't dismiss it. I said it was solid. I just don't think it's enough to put Supes hv over Thor lightning. Pretty simple really.

Physical she'll doesn't means shit. If it'd have done any damage to Ymir himself, you'd have any point.

Err.. Ignore that fact that Ymir was in crying out in obvious pain. If you read the book you would understand that it was Ymir "himself" who travelled to Midgard and used the energy from one of Thor's lightning bolts to create a new Casket of Ancient Winters. His physical shell was what was left of him as evidenced by Thor stating that Ymir is " back in Jotunheim licking his wounds" after the blast. Fail...

Just like anybody can see your Jerking off to everything Thor does.
Sure thing.

Did you actually come around to explaining how CK was hurt? Oh right. You wrote a fanfic. But keep jerking off to the altar of Thor. Did you ever come around to explain how superman didn't contribute to creating a big bang though?

Anyway HV is more powerful, I know it hurt you to concede anything Thor does against anything Superman does, but it's the truth.
Are you blind or simply *expletive*? You've been given multiple explanations. It's actually you has continued to run. You can claim it's fanfic, but at least myself and Igniz manned up and gave you our interpretation(correct). You haven't even attempted to back up your statement.

Who said he didn't contribute? Get your facts straight. Folks here simply added that there were others involved with that big bang scene especially a frikkin abstract(Spectre). Which ultimately makes you originally 1/4 of a big bang claim less impressive(a lot less).

Btw can you repost Superman punching SF Darkseid? It really had me rolling when you actually resorted to that. laughing out loud

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on May 18th, 2015 at 07:14 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2015 07:02 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

definitely thor's lighning

Old Post May 18th, 2015 07:29 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

What now you are comparing Lobo to Gorr? sad
Go ahead and ignore that he's killed whole pantheons. There's reference of him killing all manner of deities from war, chaos, fear, death, gods the size of mountains, etc, etc... Let's also ignore that he's powerful enough to defeat skyfathers and kill elder gods.
So has Lobo. Your point is? And those elder gods must be shit if they can't replicate the power of lightning from young Thor.

quote:

No as in that Gorr had more experience and absorbed a ton of god blood at that particular time. Nonetheless, it still doesn't change the fact that Young Thor ko'd a monster who's alreadyy butchered pantheons.
He was still at a uncertain level of power at that time. Killing nameless pantheon? Nobody gives a shit.
quote:

Again with toon-force Lobo? Lobo is like Deadpool in that they are awesome in their books. When put into real stories, he falls in line and rarely outshines peers like Superman.
Just like Thor, eh? Why don't you show Thor's lightning out shining his peers?
quote:

Btw you originally compared Despero to Gorr. Unlike you I refuse to muddy the waters by going off into multiple tangents.
Despero koed multiple heralds at once. Put Thor against him and see what happens.
quote:
Try to keep it simple. This pathetic attempt to even suggest that Lobo and Despero are comparable to Gorr is downright oozing with Desperation.
You're oozing with simple butthurt. But don't worry, it won't go away.
quote:

What irony? I simply said Thor's lightning can be uber. You've been given plenty of proof.
Haha, you're such a simple minded fanboy.
quote:

So you disagree with what was shown on panel? Typical. And sad...
So you make your own version of events? Not just sad, downright pathetic.
quote:

The first set of scans was for Thor to specifically blast Void away from Broxton. Next set shows the killshot albeit with some context. I don't understand the lowballing position you've taken.
Of course you don't. You can't understand anything while you are giving a BJ to Thor.

quote:
Read above.
Already did, it's worthless.
quote:

I didn't dismiss it. I said it was solid. I just don't think it's enough to put Supes hv over Thor lightning. Pretty simple really.
That's a given. You would never put Superman above Thor is anything if you can. Nobody gives a shit BTW.
quote:

Err.. Ignore that fact that Ymir was in crying out in obvious pain.
Because his shell was destroyed.
quote:
If you read the book you would understand that it was Ymir "himself" who travelled to Midgard and used the energy from one of Thor's lightning bolts to create a new Casket of Ancient Winters.
Thor hiHismself disagrees with that.
quote:
physical shell was what was left of him as evidenced by Thor stating that Ymir is " back in Jotunheim licking his wounds" after the blast. Fail...
Haha, what? How is destroying a shell of Ice means anything?

quote:
Sure thing.
laughing out loud
quote:

Are you blind or simply *expletive*? You've been given multiple explanations.
None of them even remotely true. But I like how CK shrugging off something means Thor hurt him.
quote:
It's actually you has continued to run. You can claim it's fanfic, but at least myself and Igniz manned up and gave you our interpretation(correct).
Only in your mind. But don't worry, I would not judge you.
quote:
You haven't even attempted to back up your statement.
When my statement is actually backed up by the comic? Eh, I'm not sure what you want here.
quote:

Who said he didn't contribute? Get your facts straight.
Well you did.
quote:
Folks here simply added that there were others involved with that big bang scene especially a frikkin abstract(Spectre).
He didn't actually provided the power, Damage was ready to go boom before Spectre overloaded him. You know what overloaded means, right?
quote:
Which ultimately makes you originally 1/4 of a big bang claim less impressive(a lot less).
Here we go again. So when did Thor's lightning contributed in creating a big bang again?

quote:
Btw can you repost Superman punching SF Darkseid? It really had me rolling when you actually resorted to that. laughing out loud
Just like when you and Igniz tried to insinuate that Thor's lightning is multiversal or some shit.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 03:58 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SWblayde938
definitely thor's lighning
thumb up

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

So has Lobo. Your point is? And those elder gods must be shit if they can't replicate the power of lightning from young Thor.

He was still at a uncertain level of power at that time. Killing nameless pantheon? Nobody gives a shit. Just like Thor, eh? Why don't you show Thor's lightning out shining his peers? Despero koed multiple heralds at once. Put Thor against him and see what happens. You're oozing with simple butthurt. But don't worry, it won't go away. Haha, you're such a simple minded fanboy. So you make your own version of events? Not just sad, downright pathetic. Of course you don't. You can't understand anything while you are giving a BJ to Thor.

Already did, it's worthless. That's a given. You would never put Superman above Thor is anything if you can. Nobody gives a shit BTW.
Because his shell was destroyed. Thor hiHismself disagrees with that. Haha, what? How is destroying a shell of Ice means anything?

laughing out loud None of them even remotely true. But I like how CK shrugging off something means Thor hurt him. Only in your mind. But don't worry, I would not judge you. When my statement is actually backed up by the comic? Eh, I'm not sure what you want here. Well you did. He didn't actually provided the power, Damage was ready to go boom before Spectre overloaded him. You know what overloaded means, right? Here we go again. So when did Thor's lightning contributed in creating a big bang again?

Just like when you and Igniz tried to insinuate that Thor's lightning is multiversal or some shit.

So in your desperation, you are actually comparing Lobo to Gorr? You may have hit a new low.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 02:16 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Still Thor's lightning.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 02:17 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
So in your desperation, you are actually comparing Lobo to Gorr? You may have hit a new low.

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2015 02:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Mr Master
Still Thor's lightning.
I say lightning smashes where hv penetrates better.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 19th, 2015 06:53 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Also CK was just an aspect of an abstract Oblivion. But enough of this shit, it's not that great of a feat to mildly annoy CK compared to Superman destroying Dominus body in one blast of HV.
(please log in to view the image)

^ pictured here is the sig of a completely impartial person, totally incapable of subjectivity on the matter of Superman vs Thor topics.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 08:43 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by psycho gundam

^ pictured here is the sig of a completely impartial person, totally incapable of subjectivity on the matter of Superman vs Thor topics.
Lol, he's got you there, Abhi.

Anyway, Thor is clearly an inferior piece of shit compared to any herald level character.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 19th, 2015 08:51 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mindset
Lol, he's got you there, Abhi.

Anyway, Thor is clearly an inferior piece of shit compared to any herald level character.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

He was still at a uncertain level of power at that time. Killing nameless pantheon? Nobody gives a shit.

Just like Thor, eh? Why don't you show Thor's lightning out shining his peers?

Despero koed multiple heralds at once. Put Thor against him and see what happens.

You're oozing with simple butthurt. But don't worry, it won't go away.

Haha, you're such a simple minded fanboy.

Instead of you continuing on into different tangents, throwing up more smokescreens, and using more diversionary tactics than a politician, I'm going to ask a couple of very simple questions.
In the case of Despero vs Gorr, who wins out of 10?
In the case of Lobo vs Gorr, who wins out of 10?

So you make your own version of events? Not just sad, downright pathetic.

Why would I ever need to do that? I'm simply interpreting what's on panel.
Here's your scan again and this was my interpretation. Pretty spot on don't you think?
But looking at the scan again Clark never matched Hal as seen by the green energy immediately piercing and forcing through the hv. You can actually see Clark reeling back and being forced to leave his position then attacking from behind.

Matches Parallax in energy attack.

Of course you don't. You can't understand anything while you are giving a BJ to Thor.

Settle down a bit. I could hear you having a hernia over the internet.
Thor blasted Void away from Broxton. Thor administered the killshot with Bob wanting to die before he lost himself again to the Void. End of story.

Already did, it's worthless. That's a given. You would never put Superman above Thor is anything if you can. Nobody gives a shit BTW.

Oh the irony. You should be asking yourself that, but with the names reversed. laughing out loud

Because his shell was destroyed.

Thor hiHismself disagrees with that.

Haha, what? How is destroying a shell of Ice means anything?

Ymir was planning a new Jotun invasion on Midgard.
Thor - "This is Ymir himself..."
http://i.imgur.com/EonCysQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IBQWMwH.jpg

Catches one of Thor's lightning bolts and uses the energy to create the "Casket of Future Winters".
http://i.imgur.com/f0IB8Cw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8k0A4mU.jpg

"Ymir could well end this world, even this universe!"
http://i.imgur.com/tjNlRf5.jpg

Ultimately destroys his physical shell and sends him packing.
http://i.imgur.com/HWAet5J.jpg

It's true that Thor destroyed Ymir's physical shell. But what you failed to understand is that it was Ymir that Thor defeated with his lightning and only the physical shell remained on Midgard. Thor hurt him enough that he went back to Jotunheim to "lick his wounds" and did not even bother reforming as he has done more than once in the past. Continuing to lowball this feat will only make you look foolish.

laughing out loud None of them even remotely true. But I like how CK shrugging off something means Thor hurt him.

Only in your mind. But don't worry, I would not judge you.

When my statement is actually backed up by the comic? Eh, I'm not sure what you want here.

You can have an opinion of our interpretation all you want however misguided it is.

Now put your money where your mouth is and man up. Explain your stance. How did Thor "startle" Chaos King as you stated? Describe how he managed to do that. If you want to continue running, then by all means run. Just don't reply with more bs nonsense.

Well you did.

Then you are putting words into my mouth.

He didn't actually provided the power, Damage was ready to go boom before Spectre overloaded him. You know what overloaded means, right?

He still pumped him with energy no matter how you slice it.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...pt005_pg021.jpg

Here we go again. So when did Thor's lightning contributed in creating a big bang again?

I will not entertain another one of your smoke screens.

Putting words into my mouth again.

And fyi, Igniz was being very tongue in cheek when he said that because only you would get riled up with something meant as a joke. Learn to read between the lines bruh...

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on May 21st, 2015 at 09:10 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:59 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote