KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken

Kurse,Loki,and,Thor vs Zeus,Hercules,and the kraken
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Is he eating a certain diet, or certain nutrients to achieve this feat?
Probably the same diet as zom.

Nothing but penises.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:30 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I don`t even know what your saying,but If I call him and we become a tag team none of you even bada or this C guy,(who I am seeking out)have a chance!

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:34 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by zom1967
I don`t even know what your saying,but If I call him and we become a tag team none of you even bada or this C guy,(who I am seeking out)have a chance!
I bet you and him tag team and bust on each other a lot. thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:36 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:39 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Mindset

Nothing but penises.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zom in his true form is a Omega level mutant.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:28 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No, that would be one of his low-lv clones.

True form Zom is above beings like Galactus, Living Tribunal or even TOAA.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I didn't know he has power scaled that high.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:35 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

I don`t even know what your saying

Then read carefully:

(please log in to view the image)

*note: click on scan to expand view ...

Last edited by Mr Master on May 22nd, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:43 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

wow mindset you dissapoint me!

Originally posted by Mindset

Nothing but penises.
For lunch I usually eat out your mother`s vagina(if you don`t know what that is I`ll explain it later).By the way she has a snapping vagina and when she gets off(by the way your father can`t get her off),she told me she fakes her orgasms because your daddy is only packing 1 and 1/4 incher.So your dad is really a trick that she had back in the day.But when she really has an orgasm,it shoots out quite a bit of vaginal fluid.Thats where I get most of my portein from.Tell her I`ll be over about 9:00p.m.Try to get dad out before then,thanks!

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:07 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Cunnilingus is the proper terminology you deviant savage

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:08 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

i know the term but since!

Originally posted by iceman24567
Cunnilingus is the proper terminology you deviant savage
I am dealing with a bunch retards(you are the perfect example actually)I am trying to talk down to your level, so you can understand me!

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:48 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: wow mindset you dissapoint me!

For lunch I usually eat out your mother`s vagina(if you don`t know what that is I`ll explain it later).By the way she has a snapping vagina and when she gets off(by the way your father can`t get her off),she told me she fakes her orgasms because your daddy is only packing 1 and 1/4 incher.So your dad is really a trick that she had back in the day.But when she really has an orgasm,it shoots out quite a bit of vaginal fluid.Thats where I get most of my portein from.Tell her I`ll be over about 9:00p.m.Try to get dad out before then,thanks!

And what does your current wife to say about this fornication?

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:49 PM
Mindset

Nope, it's definitely penises and whatever your tag teammate busts on you. thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:52 PM
iceman24567

I am dealing with a bunch retards(you are the perfect example actually)I am trying to talk down to your level, so you can understand me!
Oh duh irony

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:53 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:57 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

laughing out loud

This just got disgusting.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:57 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:58 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:00 AM
iceman24567

laughing

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:06 AM