KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sexy Beautiful Women pictures thread

Sexy Beautiful Women pictures thread
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (290): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kharhmah

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh jeez, don't use that phrase man. Girls that enjoy gaming come in all forms, shapes and sizes.

Ja, I'm with this tbh. That term always felt ick to me.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 11:12 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

okay how about this

Can i see more varied girls

now i realise i could just google it and post it myself

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 11:31 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

lol cant type in beautiful women without getting restrictions on my school laptop... I.T department are dickless virgins

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 11:32 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
nuke i am loving the big bust and smaller body and all, i mean really a strong back is a beautiful thing but um

how about a little variety

Ordinarily I too like variety, 100% agree.

quote:
maybe some bigger women here and there
or actual gamer girls

No. I don't post bigger women anymore, too many times that has gotten me nothing but grief and mockery.

I too find the phrase gamer girls to be offensive. All (cool) people game, girls are people.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 01:03 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
okay how about this

Can i see more varied girls

now i realise i could just google it and post it myself

Yes, that's fine. But you know that a lot of women who are gamers get attacked and insulted and doubted for saying they are gamers, that's why it's not that great to use the term you used.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 01:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon

No. I don't post bigger women anymore, too many times that has gotten me nothing but grief and mockery.

I too find the phrase gamer girls to be offensive. All (cool) people game, girls are people.

sad to hear about the mockery

will not use the term "gamer girl" in future

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 09:09 PM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes, that's fine. But you know that a lot of women who are gamers get attacked and insulted and doubted for saying they are gamers, that's why it's not that great to use the term you used.

i know now

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 09:09 PM
Kharhmah

Grief and mockery? In what way?
Also, last line. = thumb up

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 09:50 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Grief and mockery? In what way?

Pretty much since I started posting in '96 I've always come across Dudebros that would flame on me for liking "hamplanets" and "mutant cows" --their words. So I grew a thicker skin and changed what I liked. To get along you gotta go along.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 12:04 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

i am sorry to here that, everyone deserves to be free in what they prefer or like and shouldnt be riddiculed for that

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 12:10 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That's not how the internet works.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 12:20 AM
Genesis-Soldier

i know

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 12:21 AM
Kharhmah

Bullshit. Tell people to go **** themselves. You shouldn't let people say shit about people you like. Stand up for your babes, dont back down, and tell dickheads like that to **** off and grow up.
If you think someone's a babe, they're a babe. End ****ing of.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 12:52 AM
Genesis-Soldier

Bullshit. Tell people to go **** themselves. You shouldn't let people say shit about people you like. Stand up for your babes, dont back down, and tell dickheads like that to **** off and grow up.

this. is . gorgeous

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 12:56 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Yeah I did that for a long time.

I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 01:02 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Back on topic.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 01:10 AM
Scribble

I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 01:06 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Yeah I know.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 02:19 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 06:13 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 06:13 PM