KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Limitless

Limitless
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Limitless

http://deadline.com/2015/05/bradley...cbs-1201425905/

Looks like we are going to be seeing more of Bradley Cooper.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 10:45 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I really liked the movie.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 13th, 2015 10:56 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
I really liked the movie.

Yea so did I, I am really exited to see where this goes. At the end of the movie he was running for Senator then President, so I don't understand how he starts working for the FBI as the plot suggests.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 04:32 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea so did I, I am really exited to see where this goes. At the end of the movie he was running for Senator then President, so I don't understand how he starts working for the FBI as the plot suggests.

They've been watching The Blacklist and figured, what the ****, we can do that too!

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 14th, 2015 02:51 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Movie was ok, not great by any stretch

Old Post May 14th, 2015 03:23 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It was great premise. But the movie had some SERIOUS plot holes- Like how Bradley Cooper being so smart just forgets to pay off the Dodgy Gangster killer he borrowed from, which lead to his main problems in the rest of that movie.

Plus I still don't get why he couldn't call the police when they were breaking into his apartment killing everyone. But no, clearly the only solution was either Suicide or Taking the genius pill.

Those things ruined the movie for me.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

You wanted him to Call the police? By the time the police got there, he would have been dead and the bad guys gone. So, call the police to what end, so they could start the investigation into his murder sooner than they would have naturally?

i don't recall what you're referring to in regards to paying off the gangster.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:23 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
It was great premise. But the movie had some SERIOUS plot holes- Like how Bradley Cooper being so smart just forgets to pay off the Dodgy Gangster killer he borrowed from, which lead to his main problems in the rest of that movie.

Plus I still don't get why he couldn't call the police when they were breaking into his apartment killing everyone. But no, clearly the only solution was either Suicide or Taking the genius pill.

Those things ruined the movie for me.
He did pay off the gangster.

The gangster came after Cooper to get more pills.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:26 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

funny how people sometimes hate movies for no other reason than they didn't comprehend or pay attention to what was going on.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 08:32 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

never saw the film but will watch the tv show

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 14th, 2015 11:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
never saw the film but will watch the tv show
I'll watch you watch it.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 11:52 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I enjoyed the film, but I am struggling to see how they are going to keep this idea interesting for a whole season. It's going to be hard to keep setting challenges for someone that can solve most issues in the space of seconds, using their super intelligence.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 07:56 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

trust me, he wont be the only one with the pills. There will be a "big bad" who has them, and that's where his challenges will come from.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 01:59 PM
Darth Thor

He did pay off the gangster.

The gangster came after Cooper to get more pills.

He only found out about the pills because he had to chase him for payment. Because he "Forgot" to pay him.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:11 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Eddie didn't really "forget" to repay Gennady, he was suffering from blackouts and large amounts of lost time due to the side effects of the drug shortly after he took the loan.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by marwash22
You wanted him to Call the police? By the time the police got there, he would have been dead and the bad guys gone. So, call the police to what end, so they could start the investigation into his murder sooner than they would have naturally?

LMAO

He was on the top floor of a massive skyscraper. The gangsters were going throught the building killing people and he had a reinforced door they had to drill through, and yet that's not enough time for the police to get there?

Damn the police really do suck in the States.

Also if you paid attention, the thing he was afraid of was THE WAY they were going to kill him- the whole reason he was going to kill himself. They were clearly going to take their time.

Originally posted by marwash22
i don't recall what you're referring to in regards to paying off the gangster.

Then you weren't paying attention to his dumbest mistake in the film.

Last edited by Darth Thor on May 15th, 2015 at 04:35 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:31 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard
Eddie didn't really "forget" to repay Gennady, he was suffering from blackouts and large amounts of lost time due to the side effects of the drug shortly after he took the loan.

Yeah but it's just the first thing he should have done when he made all that money. He was making money for a while before the blackouts.

He knew the kind of guy he was borrowing from, and was specifically warned what would happen if he didn't pay up. Plus hiding the kind of secret he was, it was just pure stupidity from the "super intelligent" guy.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah but it's just the first thing he should have done when he made all that money. He was making money for a while before the blackouts.

He knew the kind of guy he was borrowing from, and was specifically warned what would happen if he didn't pay up. Plus hiding the kind of secret he was, it was just pure stupidity from the "super intelligent" guy.

If you want to say "He should have paid Gennedy off right away" now, sure, that would have been a wise move.

But that's not the same as forgetting, the blackouts due to side-effects is what set the story in motion, not Eddie forgetting.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You are both right, but Rob is more right.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:44 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are both right, but Rob is more right.

thumb down

Old Post May 15th, 2015 05:01 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote