KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Limitless

Limitless
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

I enjoyed the first half of the flick, right up until he went on that like italian vacation or something. I thought the tone was cooler for the first part

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 15th, 2015 05:50 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Reported for racism against Italians.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 15th, 2015 05:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

What? No way...that's not...that's not even...come on guys were all friends here...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 15th, 2015 06:35 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
What? No way...that's not...that's not even...come on guys were all friends here...

You spelled we're wrong, dipshit.

#Reported

Old Post May 15th, 2015 07:52 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not even Italian and I'm offended. They are a lovely people and gave us a lot of lovely mob movies. Where would Joe Pesci be right now without the Italian people? I bet you didn't even consider where Pesci would be, nobody ever does.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
LMAO

He was on the top floor of a massive skyscraper. The gangsters were going throught the building killing people and he had a reinforced door they had to drill through, and yet that's not enough time for the police to get there?

Damn the police really do suck in the States.

Also if you paid attention, the thing he was afraid of was THE WAY they were going to kill him- the whole reason he was going to kill himself. They were clearly going to take their time.

Then you weren't paying attention to his dumbest mistake in the film.

he had no idea they were even in the building until they knocked on his door.

There are holes in your supposed "plot hole".

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:51 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by marwash22
You wanted him to Call the police? By the time the police got there, he would have been dead and the bad guys gone. So, call the police to what end, so they could start the investigation into his murder sooner than they would have naturally?

Just seen the end again on Tv now. He actually did get his mobile out but there was no reception erm

Mr. Super Smart didn't bother getting a Landline with his high security apartment.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

okay? so, you were wrong and he did try to call the cops... there's another hole in your supposed plot hole.

a land line? lol, who has a land line?

you're reaching now. I'ma let you live you tho. It's okay that you didn't like the movie... for whatever reason you decide to make up. smile

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:02 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

okay? so, you were wrong and he did try to call the cops... there's another hole in your supposed plot hole.

a land line? lol, who has a land line?

You don't have landlines anymore in your part of the world? Bear in mind the film is 4 years old, and this guy was a millionaire, who only got that apartment for security reasons in the first place.

In any case just a page ago you were claiming it was a stupid idea to even call the Emergency services LMAO

your reaching now. I'ma let you live you tho. It's okay that you didn't like the movie... for whatever reason you decide to make up. smile

I tell you what, if I went super smart, and took a loan from some gangster type who promised to cut my waist if I didn't pay him back, I'd probably make paying him back as a priority.

I just don't like obvious and in your face potholes in a film. I'm sure you blind yourself to obvious plot holes when you enjoy a movie.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Well, Rob explained the loan shark part.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:07 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

You don't have landlines anymore in your part of the world?

In any case just a page ago you were claiming it was a stupid idea to even call the Emergency services LMAO
no. a page ago i claimed (correctly) that calling the cops wouldn't have helped due to the bad guys killing him and escaping before they arrived.

you were wrong. it's not a big deal.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:08 PM
Darth Thor

no. a page ago i claimed (correctly) that calling the cops wouldn't have helped due to the bad guys killing him and escaping before they arrived.

And I pointed out to you they had to drill through a frigging high security door first, and planned on questioning and torturing him for ages first.

Clearly the communication technologies and Emergency services really suck in wherever it is you're from.

you were wrong. it's not a big deal.

LMAO

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:11 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Mindset
Well, Rob explained the loan shark part.

Not really.. He explained it was "unwise" of him not to pay the loan shark back right away.

I'd argue the "unwise" part was going to him for a loan in the first place, and that not paying him back right away (when the loan shark threatened to cut his waist open) was just stupidity.

The black outs came after he'd already made good use out of the loan shark's money. Considering he had the money just laying in the bank when the Loan Shark came to him.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:13 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

k.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:14 PM
Mindset

Not really.. He explained it was "unwise" of him not to pay the loan shark back right away.

I'd argue the "unwise" part was going to him for a loan in the first place, and that not paying him back right away (when the loan shark threatened to cut his waist open) was just stupidity.

The black outs came after he'd already made good use out of the loan shark's money. Considering he had the money just laying in the bank when the Loan Shark came to him.
Actually, paying him back at all would be stupid, should have just killed him.

smile

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:21 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Mindset
Actually, paying him back at all would be stupid, should have just killed him.

smile

I like your thinking.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:38 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 24th, 2015 12:21 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I have a fully erect penis.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 12:22 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 01:54 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow first episode was amazing!!!!

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 03:47 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote