KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » can Black Panther now upgraded beat Dr. Strange

can Black Panther now upgraded beat Dr. Strange
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

I dislike the taste of him retroactively being as good a detective as Batman (with no real feats), and a better leader than Captain America (despite never leading the Avengers). Seems fishy. And i dislike fish.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 09:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Listen, troll.

You claimed that Black Panther "lost in every match you put him in", when he won a clear majority.

And this might be a bit hard for you to swallow, but when he wins a fight OFF PANEL it's a bit difficult to gauge his abilities.

People only throw that Black Dwarf "feat" out there because they want BP ranked herald or something. BP had all of Wakanda there with him. Since the actual fight was skipped, it's hard to tell just how much help he had.

Not only that, but BP admitted he probably would have lost had the battle continued. But again, being backed by all of Wakanda does wonders for helping win a fight.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 17th, 2015 at 02:21 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2015 02:19 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by krisblaze
Listen, troll.

You claimed that Black Panther "lost in every match you put him in", when he won a clear majority.

And this might be a bit hard for you to swallow, but when he wins a fight OFF PANEL it's a bit difficult to gauge his abilities.

I'm not trolling dumbass.

And as far as the Black Dwarf fight. It looks like it was pretty much one on one to me.

(please log in to view the image)
image hosting site no sign up

Old Post May 18th, 2015 12:44 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

If Black Panther was white, would he be more popular and less hated? I think so.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 12:58 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Black Panther is hated in a thread where people won't give him the win over Dr Strange?

Old Post May 18th, 2015 01:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by StyleTime
Not only that, but BP admitted he probably would have lost had the battle continued. But again, being backed by all of Wakanda does wonders for helping win a fight.
But again, Black Dwarf wasn't backed by the armies of Thanos?
Originally posted by Board Walker
If Black Panther was white, would he be more popular and less hated? I think so.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 18th, 2015 01:55 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

The more I discover BP's mystical feats the more I think with sufficient one sided prep he could beat Strange depending on the circumstances.

Beating Mephisto is a pretty good feat.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...anther04p19.jpg

Old Post May 18th, 2015 04:07 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

what ever came out of that upgrade stat-wise?

Old Post May 18th, 2015 06:01 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Supermutant
The more I discover BP's mystical feats the more I think with sufficient one sided prep he could beat Strange depending on the circumstances.

Beating Mephisto is a pretty good feat.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...anther04p19.jpg
I'd think most of the top minds could beat DS with onesided prep.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 18th, 2015 06:12 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Vanguard

If you're not trolling, then why are you claiming that Black Panther loses every fight you put him in, when he won the majority of those fights?

Good job, Black Panther jumped over him once, sick feat thumb up

Like I said, the fight happened off panel and we have no idea how Black Panther beat him.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 18th, 2015 06:28 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ebony Panther > Gladiator

Canon

I wish Ebony Dwarf would have stuck around for a fight with Hulk though. And then Ronan could have came out of nowhere.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 06:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Vanguard

And as far as the Black Dwarf fight. It looks like it was pretty much one on one to me.

image hosting site no sign up

Post the page after the battle stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2015 10:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This thread epitomizes the pro BP stance on the site, easily.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 10:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Somebody call the waaambulance.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 18th, 2015 01:01 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

As in Waaam, BP wins again?

Old Post May 18th, 2015 01:04 PM
Supermutant

Originally posted by Mindset
I'd think most of the top minds could beat DS with onesided prep.

I don't necessarily disagree but BP has magical resistance and thrice bless armor that guys like Tony Stark and Reed Richards don't.

Plus this -- he seems more willing to embrace magic and use it plus since doomwar he's been prepping against magical attacks

Old Post May 18th, 2015 01:14 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by ODG
But again, Black Dwarf wasn't backed by the armies of Thanos?

He was.

Which partially contributes to this part.
Originally posted by StyleTime
Since the actual fight was skipped, it's hard to tell just how much help he had.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 02:10 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horus1
Pantheon Caretaker

To answer the initial question of the thread, no, Black Panther can't beat Strange with his upgrades. Just my opinion though.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 03:15 PM
Horus1 is currently offline Click here to Send Horus1 a Private Message Find more posts by Horus1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

so BP can't beat strange

Old Post May 18th, 2015 07:31 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No. He cant.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 10:55 PM