KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Meetra Surik vs. ROTJ Luke Skywalker (lightsabers only)

Meetra Surik vs. ROTJ Luke Skywalker (lightsabers only)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Meetra Surik vs. ROTJ Luke Skywalker (lightsabers only)

*Lightsabers only

Battle takes place on Jabba's skiff

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 15th, 2015 07:48 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

ROTJ Luke stomps.

Meetra and Scourge were getting trounced by Nyriss in pure sabers.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This is KOTOR 2 version.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:11 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Then that's even worse.

I'm sick and tired of people saying "Nope, no power gained".

Every time she killed someone, she got stronger.

Kotor Meetra is weaker then Novel Meetra, it's in the future.

People don't just stop training because we haven't seen what they've been doing, and when they train, they ALWAYS grow at least a LITTLE bit in power.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Meetra becomes the Sarlaac's next lunch.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Then that's even worse.

I'm sick and tired of people saying "Nope, no power gained".

Every time she killed someone, she got stronger.

Kotor Meetra is weaker then Novel Meetra, it's in the future.

People don't just stop training because we haven't seen what they've been doing, and when they train, they ALWAYS grow at least a LITTLE bit in power.

The **** are you talking about?

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:20 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

laughing out loud

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by FreshestSlice

**** knows, I think most people have just started ignoring his posts.

Meetra wins, BTW.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Selenial
**** knows, I think most people have just started ignoring his posts.

Meetra wins, BTW.
Because Meetra totally can beat Vader in Sabers like Luke did.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:48 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Because Meetra totally can beat Vader in Sabers like Luke did.

Just lol, really.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Like, people have a habit of thinking that unless it's shown in canon, a character never grows in power.

Like, Revan never growing in power.

It's my understanding, that, with time, every single force sensitive will always be stronger then their former selves.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:49 PM
Jmanghan

Just lol, really.
So, are you going to put up an argument, or just keep saying "lol"?

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:51 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Meetra's wound allows her to mirror and perfect her opponents style, she mastered all 7 forms of Lightsaber combat to levels that astounded council members. She bested a Dark Jedi, empowered by Holocrons using dark attacks such as lightning and crush, who also happened to be a master of the rarest sabre form, solely through her own mastery of the blade.

She beat a trained-from-birth Shadow Hand with her fists, defeated a Sith capable of dodging Lightsaber strikes from a trained Echani warrior effortlessly and took Valor, Speed and Force Resistance to "their highest degree". She also fought off a beast that could kill a Jedi with a single strike.

She has the strength advantage, the speed advantage, a major form advantage and what is basically an in depth knowledge of her opponents style. She has Echani battle precognition that simply adds to the almost endless list of reasons she wins.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:53 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Like, people have a habit of thinking that unless it's shown in canon, a character never grows in power.

Like, Revan never growing in power.

It's my understanding, that, with time, every single force sensitive will always be stronger then their former selves.

Except she literally lost power, since she healed the Wound in the force that was giving her strength originally.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:53 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yet Revan would still "kick her ass." thumb up

I'm siding with Luke. The guy fought Vader to a stalemate in pure lightsabers - I'm not sure even Revan could do that.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Meetra's wound allows her to mirror and perfect her opponents style, she mastered all 7 forms of Lightsaber combat to levels that astounded council members. She bested a Dark Jedi, empowered by Holocrons using dark attacks such as lightning and crush, who also happened to be a master of the rarest sabre form, solely through her own mastery of the blade.

She beat a trained-from-birth Shadow Hand with her fists, defeated a Sith capable of dodging Lightsaber strikes from a trained Echani warrior effortlessly and took Valor, Speed and Force Resistance to "their highest degree". She also fought off a beast that could kill a Jedi with a single strike.

She has the strength advantage, the speed advantage, a major form advantage and what is basically an in depth knowledge of her opponents style. She has Echani battle precognition that simply adds to the almost endless list of reasons she wins.
ROTJ Luke beat Vader in pure sabers though...

Where do you even put Meetra in terms of tiering???

What has Meetra ever done that is even close to that?

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:57 PM
Jmanghan

Except she literally lost power, since she healed the Wound in the force that was giving her strength originally.
When was this said?

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:58 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yet Revan would still "kick her ass." thumb up

I'm siding with Luke. The guy fought Vader to a stalemate in pure lightsabers - I'm not sure even Revan could do that.
Well, Revan is at least ROTS' Anakin level in sabers.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:59 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Revan would probably win, being god and all. The Heart of the Force, and some such nonsense.

Surik would probably make him work for it, but without her Force advantage, she'd still lose against RotJ Luke. She'd have a chance against ESB Luke, though.

Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

@Jman: And Vader isn't? messed laughing out loud

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote