KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » wayward pines

wayward pines
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Yeah, the need some filling to do, I thought those things as well.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 04:34 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So is the doctor able to travel back to 2014(15?) to select people? Seems like he does and that people from our time are placed in stasis pods and then awakened in the future.

But Dillion's wife's car was at Wayward pines, so that doesnt fit well. The old Sheriff also met her in our time. More holes.

I'd expect that the Old Sheriff and the Doctor were simply the last ones who went into the pods. That's not a hole at all.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 05:38 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

As the thread starter - guys, please use spoiler tags.

Thank you.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jun 13th, 2015 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 06:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Very good ep tonight, prob the best on so far. This show keeps me guessing and spinning me around with surprises. It all make sense now, and I like it. I hope this is just not an one season type show, maybe they can continue it some how.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Now the Doctor and his Sister are the good guys? Kate and her group are the bad guys? Never saw this coming. I liked how the brought out the back ground stories for the characters, and subplots. I am really starting to like this show, it's a good sci-fi show that has to do with time, past and future, as well as saving earth in a post apocalyptic setting as the back story, and, it's pretty well written.

thumb up

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jun 19th, 2015 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 03:16 AM
ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I wouldn't say they are bad guys at all. Just in the wrong but through no fault of their own. They are after all prisoners and are merely trying to escape.

Anyway, excellent episode. This show has really grown into its own.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 04:45 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ah okay, good point. Yes it was an excellent episode and it's turning into a very good show that has grown on it's own.

I agree.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 12:00 PM
Squirrel Fart

Great ep last night, but.

I don't like that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: his son died or could be dead. Why does everyone has to die just for cliffhangers, a shocking response, the Jon Snow factor?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2015 01:38 PM
Squirrel Fart

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:46 PM
ares834

What the **** was that?! Those last scenes ruined an otherwise great series.

We've been M Night Shyamalaned... I should have expected this.

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 24th, 2015 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 05:49 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally I thought the series got a bit shit after 'The Truth' episode. Every episode was the same. Ended on a cliffhanger with everyone in mortal danger that was resolved easily in the opening scene of the next episode. It started out as a very interesting concept and ended up basically like another generic cliché filled drama like Under the Dome. So based on that I had a hearty laugh at the last few scenes after he wakes up. No explanation, no reason and left to presume that the alpha boys took over.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 06:48 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Did it bother anybody else that they expect us to believe amidst all the scientific mumbo jumbo that humans could devolve so drastically within 2000 years?

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 03:26 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

i enjoyed it i didn't care too much for the ending!! i recently bought it for christmas it was on sale at amazon for $16 bucks!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:44 PM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote