KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Shimrra Jamaane vs General Grievious

Shimrra Jamaane vs General Grievious
Started by: Darth Demenos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Demenos

Shimrra Jamaane vs General Grievious

Neutral ground
Shimrra has his scepter of power
Grievious has 4 lightsabers

I thought this would be interesting bc both of them have great dueling or combat skills, but both are large and can bring brute force to the fight.

Plus Shimrra hates droids wink

Old Post May 17th, 2015 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth Demenos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demenos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demenos

i would say shimrra would have a hard time dueling grievious bc of his 4 lightsabers and the 20 strikes per second thing.

when it came down to a fist fight, bc i have a feeling it would at some point, i think shimrra would eventually win here bc he is the most powerful and largest of all the vong species. grievious would put up a good fight though bc of his 4 arms and most of his body being made out of metal, hard hitter

Old Post May 17th, 2015 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Demenos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demenos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The General. Shimmra's amphistaff would have a hard time dealing with Grievous' four blades coming at him from all different angles and speeds.

In a fist fight, Grievous also beats him down. Shimmra might have been big and imposing, but I don't remember any strength or unarmed skill feats that compete with Grievous punching through durasteel hulls and killing companies of clones with his bare hands.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Demenos

well i know this is just an assumption but shimrra was considered the best fighter of all the vong warriors and even the vong slayers, who were all skilled fighters.

it took luke at the level that he was at that time to beat him, although luke was probably alittle drained from having to fight several vong slayers.

also luke held his own against several slayers without really using the force and beat them by using the force, but kyp durron had a very hard time beating just one of them and his force potential is considered close to luke's.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 11:36 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They fought through an entire army of Vong to get to him and he also had an advantage due to the area iirc. The text notes Luke was tired and that was even in their battle meld.

On neutral ground Grievous cuts him up into tiny pieces and serves him as Vong Sushi

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2015 12:12 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Grievous.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2015 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Shimrra took on Luke who would destroy Grievous like Sidious did to Fisto

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote