KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America Vs Nightwing...

Captain America Vs Nightwing...
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I wasnt directing that at you, specifically, just in general. Calm down. stick out tongue

haha, sorry, that wasn't directed at you either bro, just agreeing with you is all

Old Post May 19th, 2015 12:10 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Remember i'm just asking who's better trained.
The guy who's back story is being taken in and taught by Batman for over a decade while engaging grown criminals and super villains, or the guy who received 2-4 months training in WWII, had OJT for 3-4 years and has spent most of the modern era on a team.
So you want to completely ignore Grayson's crunched timeline also.

Might as well take mid-80's Cap with his 60's history intact and compare him to DCnU Grayson who had been Robin for less than a decade. This thread has no point.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:07 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Juk3n
I'll play...

kindly present something Dick can do that, IYO, Cap is physically unable to replicate.

Dick is able to do a quadruple backflip from a standing position. Show me Steve doing that.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 02:59 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by relentless1
Nightwing trounces Cap in...

You cant prove ANYthing that can possibly follow that start of that sentence.

...Sleeping in the same bed with Bruce everynight?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 03:19 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by ODG

Might as well take mid-80's Cap with his 60's history intact and compare him to DCnU Grayson who had been Robin for less than a decade. This thread has no point.

I dont agree.
But thank you.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Captain America has never mastered a martial art, he's only an adept in everything.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Captain America has never mastered a martial art, he's only an adept in everything.

Is there on panel proof of this? I'd like to see the scan please.

To say Nightwing is more skilled is ludicrous in my opinion. Just because Steve doesn't stand there and spout off about what certain martial art he might be using, I guess that means he doesn't know any even though he's trained with and has trained some of the best ma's in the MU. I guess Cap just sits on his butt most of the time and purely depends on the SSS to win fights.

By Stoic

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:31 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, thats what i'm hoping to figure out.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Cap is more skilled than Dick, no doubt about it.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 12:24 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by abhilegend
Dick is able to do a quadruple backflip from a standing position. Show me Steve doing that.

Cap can wipe his ass with his LEFT hand, show me Nightwing doing that, hell show me Superman doing that, hell show me Galactus doing that.

that's not how this works, though, i'll tone down the devils advocate and thank you for the contribution.

Dick has indeed done a quadruple backflip from standing, knowing what we know about Caps physical stats and his athleticism,are you saying you feel this feat is something Cap is UNABLE to do, or that he just hasn't done it on panel yet?

Be clear, he either hasn't done it or he can't, theyre not the same, id just like you to clarify.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 12:37 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Cap can wipe his ass with his LEFT hand, show me Nightwing doing that, hell show me Superman doing that, hell show me Galactus doing that.

that's not how this works, though, i'll tone down the devils advocate and thank you for the contribution.

Dick has indeed done a quadruple backflip from standing, knowing what we know about Caps physical stats and his athleticism,are you saying you feel this feat is something Cap is UNABLE to do, or that he just hasn't done it on panel yet?

Be clear, he either hasn't done it or he can't, theyre not the same, id just like you to clarify.

So in short, you don't have anything to show. Good luck with that reasoning though. And yes, I would say he can't do that. Cap isn't an acrobat like Dick or Matt.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:05 PM
riv6672

^^^agree agree and agree.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:08 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Cap can jump higher and farther than Dick, but I guess that Grayson tuck will certainly win him the day.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:21 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ODG

This thread has no point.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:36 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

I would say he can't do that. Cap isn't an acrobat like Dick or Matt.

I can't tell if your serious..

Old Post May 19th, 2015 02:58 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What makes you think I'm joking? Prove me wrong with actual stuff instead of "Are you serious" strawman.

If Cap hasn't done a quadruple backflip in last fifty years and hundreds of comics, I doubt he can do it now.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 03:55 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

What makes you think I'm joking? Prove me wrong with actual stuff instead of "Are you serious" strawman.

If Cap hasn't done a quadruple backflip in last fifty years and hundreds of comics, I doubt he can do it now.

Maybe hes just more practical than that. Maybe hes just never needed to do one, maybe the standard double or triple will do. And you're right he hasn't done a quadruple in all his appearances.

Has Nightwing ever inserted his thumb into his anus? Is he flexible enough to accomplish this feat? Its un clear because weve never seen him do it on panel...

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:03 PM
iceman24567

LOL at Nightwing being the better fighter laughing

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:15 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe he's not a show off?

Seriously, seek help.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:39 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

I dont agree.
But thank you.
Originally posted by ODG
(please log in to view the image)

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 19th, 2015 05:22 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote