KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America Vs Nightwing...

Captain America Vs Nightwing...
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
Maybe hes just more practical than that. Maybe hes just never needed to do one, maybe the standard double or triple will do. And you're right he hasn't done a quadruple in all his appearances.

Has Nightwing ever inserted his thumb into his anus? Is he flexible enough to accomplish this feat? Its un clear because weve never seen him do it on panel...

Your sarcasm is duly noted and thrown in trash.

Anything else? Or are you trying to prove anything here?

Why don't just say that as Cap has never tried to destroy the planet doesn't mean he can't do it. Maybe he is a better detective than Batman, faster than Flash, stronger than Hulk and has better energy manipulation than Silver Surfer too. Just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean he can't do it, right?
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Maybe he's not a show off?

Seriously, seek help.

Who are you again?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 05:59 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

I've looked at a lot of feats for this and this is my two cents.

Nightwing had a history of consistent high-end acrobatic feats that put him above other basically street for whom agility is not an explicit superpower. Cap has a history of consistently solid acrobatic feats that puts him about on par with other top streets, like Batman.

I think the argument that Nightwing was the better acrobat is the most reasonable one, given his feats and that being better at it than his CBPH contemporaries is a wee-established part of his character. That said, it is hard to look at any one feat and say, with absolute certainty, that Cap couldn't physically replicate it. But he doesnt tend to do those things and assuming that he can without proof seems contrary to the nature of this board.

Edit: I'd like to add that I find the anal fixation of of other "feats" we havent seen NW do to be both amusing and counter-productive, as those are things most ordinary humans can proveably do, while NW does things that many CBPH admit they can't. It's just not a valid comparison.

Last edited by Dream Stuff on May 19th, 2015 at 06:52 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2015 06:44 PM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Cap can jump higher and farther than Dick, but I guess that Grayson tuck will certainly win him the day.

It will if we're rating them in acrobatics.
I'll bet on a gymnast over a long jumper if both are on the uneven parallel bars.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by riv6672
It will if we're rating them in acrobatics.
I'll bet on a gymnast over a long jumper if both are on the uneven parallel bars.
... Lol ok? And Cap is better at swing dancing, how is that relevant?

Old Post May 21st, 2015 05:27 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I doubt you dont see my point, you just do t "lol, ok" like it. yes

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

That in a fight between these guys the Grayson Tuck is somehow relevant?

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:45 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I have it straight from the thread starter, he never said anything about a fight. stick out tongue

Its okay, though. I already know how this is going to end up if i pursue it, so, i wont.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:48 PM
awraru

Nightwing

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:43 AM
awraru is currently offline Click here to Send awraru a Private Message Find more posts by awraru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote