KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » LSSJ3 Broly vs SNS Gohan

LSSJ3 Broly vs SNS Gohan
Started by: Reflassshh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

LSSJ3 Broly vs SNS Gohan

I think this form of Broly doesn't have any feats worth mentioning, but a bit of speculation won't hurt anyone.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 18th, 2015 09:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SNS?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:20 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Saikyo no senshi = Mystic. Wrong forum too. embarrasment

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:29 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Gohan would stomp, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 19th, 2015 03:07 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

You're the only guy here who generally knows power levels and multipliers so would SSJ3 be worth it? My guess is not.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 03:11 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Here's how I'm looking at it...

LSSJ Broly was certainly more powerful than FPSSJ Goku. However, the added energy of Vegeta+Trunks+Gohan+Piccolo(of whom were extremely weakened at the time after having just been beat to shit by Broly--they could barely even retain consciousness, ffs) still gave Goku enough of a boost to casually one-shot-pwn Broly. So while the difference between he and Goku was sizable, it certainly wasn't insurmountable. In fact, if we're assuming Broly~Perfect Cell, then the difference between he and FPSSJ Goku would have been <2x, based on how effortlessly Gohan /w/ a 2x boost(ie. SSJ2) stomped Perfect Cell.

That considered, I would assume the same proportional difference would exist between a theoretical LSSJ3 Broly and SSJ3 Goku--Broly would definitely be more powerful, but the difference certainly wouldn't be insurmountable(<2x.) Broly's main advantage is that he could more than likely cope with the stamina-rigors of SSJ3 better than Goku, due to being able to perpetually power-up. However, SSJ3 is just SO physically taxing that I still don't think him capable of producing energy faster than the form metabolizes it('Legendary' or not.) Thus I believe it would still drain him quite rapidly... But I digress.

Anywho, I think LSSJ3 Broly would be somewhere between SSJ3 Goku-level and Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks-level... And Mystic Gohan was obviously way, WAY beyond that.

...Does that make sense, or was I just rambling? embarrasment

Last edited by Galan007 on May 19th, 2015 at 03:53 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2015 03:41 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Broly got a power boost after the first movie that allowed him to manhandle SSJ2 Gohan though.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ A very, very weak(in comparison) SSJ2 Gohan.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 05:00 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Galan's reading sounds likely all things considered.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 19th, 2015 06:45 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ A very, very weak(in comparison) SSJ2 Gohan.

But stronger than FPSSJ Goku that Broly curbed.

But I think I agree that Gohan should win

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:02 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Um... Nah. Broly in second coming was strong enough to manhandle SSJ2 Gohan, and tank his punches like they were fly's farting on him. And btw, isn't SSJ2 a 5X boost to SSJ1? And isn't SSJ3 a 10X boost to SSJ2? Or is SSJ2 a 2.5X boost on SSJ1, and SSJ3 is a 5X boost on SSJ2? I always forget.

Anyway, with that being said, I'm pretty sure that a theoretical LSSJ2 Broly would be capable of going toe-to-toe with SSJ3 Goku. This is simply because it took TWO MSSJ1's, and TWO SSJ2's to take care of Broly in the end. He was winning a beam struggle against two SSJ2's, and a MSSJ. So it would make sense that he could at least contend with a SSJ3, if not more, as a LSSJ2.

LSSJ3? I could straight up see that being capable of fighting Buuhan tiers, let alone SNS Gohan. I mean, maybe that's just me, but giving Broly a 12.5X/50X boost from LSSJ1, to LSSJ3, seems like it would have a pretty good chance at dealing with waaay stronger people than you guys are giving him credit for.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:18 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

SSJ2 is 2x> SSJ. SSJ3 is 4x> SSJ2. These are the canon multipliers, per the Daizenshuu.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:19 AM
SSJGGogeta

SSJ2 is 2x> SSJ. SSJ3 is 4x> SSJ2. These are the canon multipliers, per the Daizenshuu.

Ah, can you link the page?

And even in that case, I'd put LSSJ3 Broly at wayy above Gohan. I'd probably even put LSSJ2 at around his level.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 08:26 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Also, Broly never fought two SSJ2.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Ah, can you link the page?
(please log in to view the image)

Translation:
quote:
Super Saiyan is fifty times the power of the regular state.
Super Saiyan 2 is twice the power of Super Saiyan.
Super Saiyan 3 is four times the power of Super Saiyan 2.

And even in that case, I'd put LSSJ3 Broly at wayy above Gohan. I'd probably even put LSSJ2 at around his level.
Most agree that Movie #8 LSSJ Broly~Perfect Cell, and Movie #10 LSSJ Broly~Super-Perfect Cell. That said, Broly was never more than 2-3x> FPSSJ Goku. Logically speaking, he'd keep that same gap as he progressed through his forms. ie. this theoretical LSSJ3 Broly would be ~2-3x> SSJ3 Goku--there's absolutely no reason to assume the difference between them would be more substantial than that, based on the facts we have to work with.

...And given the statements made about how laughably inferior Goku's power was next to the likes of Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks-level power, Broly *might* be around that level, max. Mystic Gohan, however, casually toyed with Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks-level power. LSSJ3 Broly wouldn't stand a chance against him, imo.

Last edited by Galan007 on May 20th, 2015 at 05:27 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 05:18 PM
SSJGGogeta

(please log in to view the image)

Translation:

Most agree that Movie #8 LSSJ Broly~Perfect Cell, and Movie #10 LSSJ Broly~Super-Perfect Cell. That said, Broly was never more than 2-3x> FPSSJ Goku. Logically speaking, he'd keep that same gap as he progressed through his forms. ie. this theoretical LSSJ3 Broly would be ~2-3x> SSJ3 Goku--there's absolutely no reason to assume the difference between them would be more substantial than that, based on the facts we have to work with.

...And given the statements made about how laughably inferior Goku's power was next to the likes of Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks-level power, Broly *might* be around that level, max. Mystic Gohan, however, casually toyed with Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks-level power. LSSJ3 Broly wouldn't stand a chance against him, imo.

Ah, thanks.

Anyway, Broly in LSSJ was definitely stronger than SPC, because SPC was only BARELY stronger than SSJ2 teen Gohan, and Broly tanked every hit given to him by SSJ2 adult Gohan, who was only half as strong as teen Gohan. And Broly was winning a beam struggle with MSSJ Goten, SSJ2 Gohan, and SSJ2 Goku. SSJ2 Goku alone would have been able to beat SPC in a beam struggle, given that he was stated by Vegeta to be stronger than SSJ2 teen Gohan, who was around equal to SPC. So Broly was stronger than two SSJ2's, which would make him around half as strong as a SSJ3, going by the scan you posted.

So... LSSJ2 Broly should be greater than or equal to a SSJ3, like SSJ3 Goku. So LSSJ3 Broly would be greater than, or equal to FOUR times stronger than SSJ3 Goku, assuming that the LSSJ multipliers are the same as the regular SSJ multipliers. So he should DEFINITELY be at least as strong as Ultimate Gohan, if not even stronger.

I can't see SSJ3 Gotenks being THAT much stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Maybe twice as strong, and that's being generous. And then even assuming that Ultimate Gohan was twice as strong as SSJ3 Gotenks, WHICH HE WASN'T, as stated by Majin Buu himself, he would still only be EQUAL to LSSJ3 Broly. But Buu himself stated that his power hadn't, "changed much", when he absorbed Gohan, to when Goten and Trunks were fused inside him, but he remarked about how it was "permanent now", which was what gave him the advantage.

So Gohan might be about 50% stronger than Gotenks, which would still make LSSJ3 Broly stronger than him.

However, we also have to remember that Broly gets stronger over time, which is why he was so much stronger in second coming.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 02:01 AM
juggerman

[B]I can't see SSJ3 Gotenks being THAT much stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Maybe twice as strong, and that's being generous.

8x stronger according to the scale. SSJ1 Gotenks was equal to SSJ3 Goku meaning SSJ2 Gotenks would have been twice as strong as SSJ1 Gotenks and SSJ3 Gotenks would be 4x stronger than SSJ2 Gotenks and 8x stronger than SSJ1 Gotenks which is equal to SSJ3 Goku.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 02:48 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

And looking at how Gohan stomped Buu physically just for lulz, I'd say he was at least twice as strong as Gotenks.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 02:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So Broly was stronger than two SSJ2's, which would make him around half as strong as a SSJ3, going by the scan you posted.
1.) It doesn't work that way in DBZ. By this line of logic, 2 regular ol' Super Saiyans would have been able to wtfstomp Perfect Cell, because in your world 2 Super Saiyans=SSJ2. Lol, obviously that couldn't be further from the truth.
2.) Nothing is suggestive of Goku being SSJ2 against Broly. When you watch him power-up from base in the film, it's clear he was just a SSJ.
3.) Once Goku/Gohan/Goten actually began working together, they easily overcame Broly's beam and sent him careening into the sun. ie. the team working in unison>>>>Broly.

...But all of that is ultimately irrelevant, because even your drastically inflated multipliers still don't put LSSJ3 Broly in the same ballpark as Mystic Gohan *see below*. thumb up

So... LSSJ2 Broly should be greater than or equal to a SSJ3, like SSJ3 Goku. So LSSJ3 Broly would be greater than, or equal to FOUR times stronger than SSJ3 Goku, assuming that the LSSJ multipliers are the same as the regular SSJ multipliers. So he should DEFINITELY be at least as strong as Ultimate Gohan, if not even stronger.
That doesn't put him remotely close to Mystic Gohan, actually. smile

I can't see SSJ3 Gotenks being THAT much stronger than SSJ3 Goku.
Oh, but he was. I'll let Juggs explain why. smile

But Buu himself stated that his power hadn't, "changed much", when he absorbed Gohan, to when Goten and Trunks were fused inside him, but he remarked about how it was "permanent now", which was what gave him the advantage.
Well this is a fat-mouth lie. After absorbing Gohan, Buu explicitly states: "Now I'm stronger than EVER before!! And with no time limit!!"

...That's straight from the VIZ manga, bud. smile

However, we also have to remember that Broly gets stronger over time, which is why he was so much stronger in second coming.
That's Saiyans in general. Zenkai anyone?

Last edited by Galan007 on May 21st, 2015 at 03:51 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:49 PM
juggerman

3.) Once Goku/Gohan/Goten actually began working together, they easily overcame Broly's beam and sent him careening into the sun. ie. the team working in unison>>>>Broly.

I kinda got the feeling that Trunks was the reason they succeeded. He blocked Broly from putting more power into his ki blast. Had he not done that, I'd like to think Broly would have overpowered them. But that's neither here nor there. Plus I'm a Broly fanboy so take that with a grain of salt

Old Post May 21st, 2015 04:27 PM