KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darsha Assant, Olee Starstone and Tiplee Vs Kanan Jarrus and Ahsoka Tano

Darsha Assant, Olee Starstone and Tiplee Vs Kanan Jarrus and Ahsoka Tano
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Darsha Assant, Olee Starstone and Tiplee Vs Kanan Jarrus and Ahsoka Tano

Darsha Assant as of Cloak of Deception

Olee Starstone as of Rise of Darth Vader

Tiplee as of Son of Dathomir

Vs

Kanan Jarrus as of Star Wars Rebels season 1

And Ahsoka Tano as of The Clone Wars season 5.

Who wins?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 06:45 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darsha would LOLOMFGstomp Kanan and possibly beat Ahsoka for a majority, the other two probably just beat Ahsoka by numbers

Team 1.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2015 07:15 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Feats for Assant? I didn't read her comic

Old Post May 19th, 2015 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

She fought Maul, but I don't remember how well she did against him.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 01:56 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'll assume she is around TPM Kenobi's level (maybe a bit weaker). I didn't read Startsone's novel in a while but I remember she held off Vader for a few seconds,which is a good feat considering she is only a padawan and other jedi knights had been oneshotted in 0,0001 seconds by the same version of Vader,although this battle took place shortly after ROTS, so Vader isn't at his peak. In my opinion Tiplee isn't stronger than your average jedi master,so she is possibly weaker than Darsha Assant. In the end, i think Tano stomps both Tiplee and Olee quite easily,while Darsha wastes Jarrus, then it's Tano vs Assant, and I give the win to the former

Old Post May 19th, 2015 02:41 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by |King Joker|

Very well.

Not that she had a chance at beating Maul in a straight-up fight, but she held him off for a while and was even able to set up a simple trap (using the Force to subtly move some gas canisters) in the midst of combat. Maul himself admitted that she'd fought well and was worthy of respect.

Originally posted by Total Warrior
I'll assume she is around TPM Kenobi's level (maybe a bit weaker).

Actually she'd be a bit stronger than TPM Kenobi since she'd beaten him in sparring matches.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 03:49 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Still team1.

Darsha is probably more skilled than TCW Ahsoka and slightly more powerful, though Ahsoka by Rebels probably wins. Kanan isn't beating anyone on team 1

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 02:35 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by carthage
Still team1.

Darsha is probably more skilled than TCW Ahsoka and slightly more powerful, though Ahsoka by Rebels probably wins. Kanan isn't beating anyone on team 1
Kanan should beat Tiplee tbh

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 03:18 PM