KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TFU2!Starkiller & Vader vs. Malgus & Satele

TFU2!Starkiller & Vader vs. Malgus & Satele
Started by: The_Tempest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What if Satele uses battle meditation?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You'd be overestimating Battle Meditation if you think that with it you can defeat two opponents that are stronger than you tbh.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:53 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'd love to know how she's going to do it while simultaneously fighting two duelists that outclass her.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:54 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You'd be overestimating Battle Meditation if you think that with it you can defeat two opponents that are stronger than you tbh.

Especially on the fly. They'd probably need some breathing room to prepare. I can't imagine Malgus can contend with Starkiller and Vader 2v1 long enough to give Satele the time she needs to make a difference.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:54 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Satele didn't need to prepare when she fought Revan.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

You'd be overestimating Starkiller and Vader if you think they're stronger than Malgus tbh.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Proof? She can't just sit and use it while simultaneously fighting Starkiller or Vader.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:03 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well obviously she wouldn't be doing any fighting, Malgus would take them on solo.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:07 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:07 PM
The_Tempest

Neph, you're telling me that Malgus can hold off Starkiller and Vader at the same time while Satele sits down and employs BM?

I mean if they could throw bodies at them til it comes into effect, I'd understand, but if Satele sits it out to use BM, Malgus is outnumbered.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:12 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by carthage
He's more skilled than Vader and Starkiller (at this point), but inferior to either in power. He could probably beat this iteration of Vader in a duel, but he's outgunned to SK in telekinesis and Vader is more than sufficient to hold him off- and Satele gets stomped by either.

I don't think so. Vader is definitely better at djem so and his strength is definitely better and so is his weapon. Also vader knows all seven forms to the highest degree he could attain.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:14 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
Well obviously she wouldn't be doing any fighting, Malgus would take them on solo.

(please log in to view the image)

Your conviction is admirable Neph.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This version of Vader isn't more skilled than Malgus

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:15 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

She doesn't need to sit down. She didn't in the Revan fight. She can just duck behind Malgus' mammoth buttocks and pull it out while everyone is still engaging.

Originally posted by Lord Stark

Your conviction is admirable Neph.

While enhanced by BM he should be comfortably above them. It would be like a Dooku vs Anakin and Obi-Wan scenario.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:16 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

She doesn't need to sit down. She didn't in the Revan fight. She can just duck behind Malgus' mammoth buttocks and pull it out while everyone is still engaging.

And what's to stop Starkiller from using his hypersonic TK from annihilating Satele?

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

While enhanced by BM he should be comfortably above them. It would be like a Dooku vs Anakin and Obi-Wan scenario.

No, you know what I mean, she'll be out of the fight. You think Malgus can take them both on...?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:19 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
No, you know what I mean, she'll be out of the fight. You think Malgus can take them both on...?

Enhanced by BM, isn't it possible? It is a sizeable advantage. Its not like a 1 on 2 duel is unprecedented or unwinnable. I'm merely offering the suggestion, it seems like it'd offer them more of a chance than Satele fighting.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:21 PM
ares834

Malgus with BM amp is soloing now? Oh lord...

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:37 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

A. That didn't exactly end well for Dooku

B. Starkiller and Vader are each at Malgus' level force wise. No way does BM grant a 200% amp. Come on now. Not to mention that Dooku vs. Anakin and Kenobi had Dooku with a Force Mastery advantage over both of them and a considerable force power advantage over one of them.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:44 PM
Kosmos Supreme

Satele is a peer to Malgus.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by carthage
This version of Vader isn't more skilled than Malgus

This is the pinnacle of vader a lightsaber skills. This is someone who has taken each form to its highest potency. This is the same guy who has been killing Jedi for 20 years. This is the same guy who disarmed Luke literarily.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:26 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote