KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TFU2!Starkiller & Vader vs. Malgus & Satele

TFU2!Starkiller & Vader vs. Malgus & Satele
Started by: The_Tempest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I know I thought it was TFU Vader

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Malgus can take both of these guys solo. He'd be BM'ed by Satele so nothing can stop him. I'm surprised only Neph sees this.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:39 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

lol

No way can Malgus take on Vader and 'Killer at the same time.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:20 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah, Vader would beat him on his own.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 20th, 2015 05:08 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

@cart, stay out of this. Let me handle this troll.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
lol

No way can Malgus take on Vader and 'Killer at the same time.

Lol indeed. Malgus amped by Satele's unparalleled BM in a very plausible scenario can take Starkiller and Vader on. His power would be supreme and he'd be a dangerous combatant to all bar Vitiate and maybe the Ones.

In his well-thought out posts, Neph provided strong arguments as to why this is a very feasible theory.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

**** off PT fanboy.

You and that sock troll Gideon can play in traffic.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:01 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by carthage
**** off PT fanboy.

You and that sock troll Gideon can play in traffic.

**** you PT hater.

Tempest Gideon is a true debater and a gentleman among these boards. Your trolling is sub-par to his.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:05 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Honestly its not and Gideon lowballing Neph's arguments while trying to bait Legend is really sad.

I'm surprised he isn't banned yet, he's such a lowlife troll that always harasses fans of TOR. He's been doing it for years and no one has stopped him. Whatever, you suck Gideon and you've been reported again thumb up

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:07 PM
The_Tempest

im like so pissed off right now grrrrrrr 😡

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:10 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by carthage
Honestly its not and Gideon lowballing Neph's arguments while trying to bait Legend is really sad.

I'm surprised he isn't banned yet, he's such a lowlife troll that always harasses fans of TOR. He's been doing it for years and no one has stopped him. Whatever, you suck Gideon and you've been reported again thumb up

Yet... he displays great skill in luring them into his traps. Or, they display remarkable naiveté by being caught in his evil machinations.

Either way, everything transpires as I have planned.evil face

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:11 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by The_Tempest
im like so pissed off right now grrrrrrr 😡

Sorry to hear that.

Love the smiley, though.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:12 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Stigma
Sorry to hear that.

Love the smiley, though.

On my iPhone tbh

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:15 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hipster **** on your Iphone

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:16 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lord Stark
A. That didn't exactly end well for Dooku

(please log in to view the image)

B. Starkiller and Vader are each at Malgus' level force wise. No way does BM grant a 200% amp. Come on now. Not to mention that Dooku vs. Anakin and Kenobi had Dooku with a Force Mastery advantage over both of them and a considerable force power advantage over one of them.

A. Because of Skywalker rage. I doubt that'll be a factor with Cripply Joe. The fires don't burn so hot no more.

B. You don't need to be 200% to be able to hang with 2 opponents. Kenobi wasn't. Ventress has fought A + O tons of times by herself. Malgus wasn't equal to both TOR protags he fought either. And my point was that battle meditation would give Malgus the Force AND Sabers advantage over both of them.

Again, I am just raising this as a suggestion and sounding it out.

Last edited by Nephthys on May 20th, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote