KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Strike Team vs The Son

Sith Strike Team vs The Son
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Sith Strike Team vs The Son

Many of the greatest Dark Lords of the Sith assemble a strike force of untold power to confront a threat bigger than the galaxy itself.

Emperor Palpatine from Dark Empire.
Emperor Vitiate from Rise of the Emperor.
Darth Krayt Reborn from Legacy - War.
Darth Plagueis from The Phantom Menace.
Darth Malgus from The Old Republic.

- vs -

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Why is Malgus even here?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:21 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He's ridiculously powerful and practically became one with the darkside, something only Sidious and Vitiate can claim to have achieved.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

One off.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Why is Malgus even here?

To get ragdolled along with Plagueis and Krayt. Anyway, I'm not sure. I'm thinking Son, tbh.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:24 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Why is Malgus even here?

Because he is tougher than Plagueis. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because he is tougher than Plagueis. thumb up

Irrelevant, if you have Plagueis lower than Malgus than neither are deserving when there are stronger Sith to be placed.

That said, I'm not sure it's possible to defeat the Son using the dark side. I know in the case of Abeloth, she could only be defeated by the Dark Side and the Light Side working in unison tbh.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:29 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Okay, scrap Plagueis and Malgus and add Yoda and NJO!Jacen. thumb up

Would it really make a difference?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:31 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Okay, scrap Plagueis and Malgus and add Yoda and NJO!Jacen. thumb up

Would it really make a difference?

Sure it would. If Abeloth is actually stronger than the Son and Daughter, then even if she was weakened, this proportionally stronger team should certainly have a shot at defeating her physical avatar. The same could go for the Son.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:33 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I think that all of those powerful sith combined can actually take him out. However it's said that only the father, abeloth, the daughter and anakin could defeat the son. However this is each sith in their prime combined and Sidious and vitiate plus plagues can definitely take on the son.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 09:35 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

The Father was concerned that his children's battle would rend the very fabric of the universe if they weren't on Mortis.

This battle ends like Madara vs. The 5 Kage.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well if we're going there, wasn't Sidious able to rend the very fabric of the universe as well?

Also it's not like Abeloth did anything remotely like that.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
Well if we're going there, wasn't Sidious able to rend the very fabric of the universe as well?

Also it's not like Abeloth did anything remotely like that.

He was able to rend the fabric of a star system.

"And a prison. You cannot imagine what pain it is to have such love for your children… and realize that they could tear the very fabric of our universe."

The Son and Daughter's battle is a universal threat (according to hype). Sidious and Vitiate are planetary-galactic threats at best. If we take all this hype...then yeah not even this team can take him down.

Also Malgus, Plagueis, and Krayt cannot even hurt the Son. Only Force Storm and Vitiate's drain can likely even do damage to him, and even that is doubtful.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You realise that the very fabric of the universe is just, like, space? It doesn't mean they'd tear ALL the fabric of the universe. I can tear the fabric of my top, it doesn't mean I rip it to threads.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 10:47 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
You realise that the very fabric of the universe is just, like, space? It doesn't mean they'd tear ALL the fabric of the universe. I can tear the fabric of my top, it doesn't mean I rip it to threads.

I wasn't suggesting that at all. But if I say 'Stop you'll tear the fabric' I don't mean that there's going to be a little microscopic tear.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:02 PM
Kosmos Supreme

Wasn't a full potentiol Anakin stated to be a match for them who is only double that of Sidious.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Wasn't a full potentiol Anakin stated to be a match for them who is only double that of Sidious.

Yes, he was.

Team wins.

Not even just the Son either, the Father as well.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Son gets stomped

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:51 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yes, he was.

Team wins.

Not even just the Son either, the Father as well.

Only problem with that is we don't really know how power scales at that end of the spectrum in the SW Universe. Mortis!Anakin is like a late season DBZ level entity whereas normal Jedi are like street level heroes.

In other words, it could scale exponentially. Full Potential Anakin might be millions of times more powerful than DE Sidious for all we know.

Let's say Sids is 100%. Your average Jedi is 1%. 100 scrub Jedi would find it hard to fight DE Sidious.

Let's say Anakin is 200%. Maybe it takes 100 DE Sidious' or more to defeat him. We just don't know because we don't have a clear linear scale between DE Sids and Mortis Anakin to work with.

Could be that The Son is 199%, and that 1% difference is all that makes him a joke compared to Anakin.

TLDR: power levels in SW might be exponential not linear

Old Post May 19th, 2015 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

''Finishes drinking beer'' i'm sorry what was that.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
''Finishes drinking beer'' i'm sorry what was that.

Have you ever watched Bleach? Aizen is only 200% of your average Captain and yet cuts through 10 of the mother****ers with ease.

Look at what a 20% difference is from ROTJ Sidious to Vader. Imagine what a gap 10xs that will look like.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:41 AM