KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Strike Team vs The Son

Sith Strike Team vs The Son
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up Stark is right, Son slaughterfest.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:44 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

I haven't watched Bleach. But if Star Wars runs on that logic than I suppose you're right

Old Post May 20th, 2015 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
I haven't watched Bleach. But if Star Wars runs on that logic than I suppose you're right

I'll humor it. This is how this battle would go.

Not to mention the Son can create powerful illusions kinda like Aizen lol.

The North Remembers

Last edited by Lord Stark on May 20th, 2015 at 01:15 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Son gets stomped

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:25 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Lord Stark

Also Malgus, Plagueis, and Krayt cannot even hurt the Son. Only Force Storm and Vitiate's drain can likely even do damage to him, and even that is doubtful.

Krayt's force drain hurt Abeloth.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Q99
Krayt's force drain hurt Abeloth.

A weakened Abeloth if I recall correctly. Also wasn't Abeloth stated to be 12 times more powerful than Luke?

The North Remembers

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Have you ever watched Bleach? Aizen is only 200% of your average Captain and yet cuts through 10 of the mother****ers with ease.

Look at what a 20% difference is from ROTJ Sidious to Vader. Imagine what a gap 10xs that will look like.

While I agree, is it even legal to bring Bleach into a logical debate, tho?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:32 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
While I agree, is it even legal to bring Bleach into a logical debate, tho?

Not at all. I was just explaining the Hero of Python's post in simpler terms.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:35 AM
Q99

A weakened Abeloth if I recall correctly. Also wasn't Abeloth stated to be 12 times more powerful than Luke?

She was in good shape at the time. Some of her bodies being attacked at the same time helped, but it was the majority of her essence vs the two of them.

There's more to fighting than power level, it's not like DBZ where someone being stronger makes them immune to weaker fighters.

I mean, he needed Luke to actually restrain Abeloth to pull it off, but a Krayt- pre-reborn Krayt, only his second strongest form- was without a doubt doing plenty of damage to Abeloth.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:50 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Q99
She was in good shape at the time. Some of her bodies being attacked at the same time helped, but it was the majority of her essence vs the two of them.

There's more to fighting than power level, it's not like DBZ where someone being stronger makes them immune to weaker fighters.

I mean, he needed Luke to actually restrain Abeloth to pull it off, but a Krayt- pre-reborn Krayt, only his second strongest form- was without a doubt doing plenty of damage to Abeloth.

Its stated that the only way to hurt the Son is through that dagger though...

The North Remembers

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:52 AM
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Not at all. I was just explaining the Hero of Python's post in simpler terms.

Yup you got it. But we really don't know either way so it's hard to say who wins this. With the info we have, I'm inclined to say Son wins. Star Wars isn't shonen, but that just seems to be the way power scaling works usually.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:54 AM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Hero of Python
Yup you got it. But we really don't know either way so it's hard to say who wins this. With the info we have, I'm inclined to say Son wins. Star Wars isn't shonen, but that just seems to be the way power scaling works usually.

Oh I agree. But I just don't think that Sith can beat the guy who is the Dark Side personified.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:05 AM
Aurbere

(please log in to view the image)

Son wins tbh

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:29 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Inb4 neither of them died.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:41 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Hero of Python

I think that's the way people sometimes treat the power scaling to work, but the Abeloth fight kinda indicates otherwise, as does the fact that using strike teams against powerful people is not only done regularly, but often works.

Last edited by Q99 on May 20th, 2015 at 02:52 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:50 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Q99
I think that's the way people sometimes treat the power scaling to work, but the Abeloth fight kinda indicates otherwise, as does the fact that using strike teams against powerful people is not only done regularly, but often works.

Oh yeah?

The North Remembers

Last edited by Lord Stark on May 20th, 2015 at 03:12 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:07 AM
Angelalex242

...I think the team can take him. Though they should probably ditch Malgus for Caedus.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:29 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Lmao Stark. +1

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:43 AM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I wasn't suggesting that at all. But if I say 'Stop you'll tear the fabric' I don't mean that there's going to be a little microscopic tear.

You said they were universal threats. That's a great overestimation. The only real thing we can use to see how good they are off Mortis is Abeloth imo, that statement about the universe is too vague.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 09:45 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

With Revan to control the Son, the team loses.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 09:46 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote