KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zom, the ultimate debater vs Badabing

Zom, the ultimate debater vs Badabing
Started by: Reflassshh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

This wasn`t my Idea!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
Zom, with all due respect, you cant go around trying to bust on people all day. I dont know what happened in your life to make you like this but I suspect as a young child many, many men busted on you to flip you into what you are today.
You want revenge...you want your chance to finally be the buster instead of the bustee...you want that release finally...instead of feeling weighed down from all these strangers busting all on you.
Zom, with the utmost respect, it is YOU that keeps getting yourself in these sticky situations.

Sincerely,
Raisen
9001 comics

#bust
raisen,but someone put up a thread that me and bada should have a busting fight,what am I supposed to do back down.Thats not happening,although I`m not to thrilled with arguing with a mod.And it`s just for fun to me,but I don`t care if all of you are against me.I will not back down,I would like to post about comics.But if you all want to bust on me,I won`t stand for it.Clear enough answer!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:57 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: This wasn`t my Idea!

Originally posted by zom1967
raisen,but someone put up a thread that me and bada should have a busting fight,what am I supposed to do back down.Thats not happening,although I`m not to thrilled with arguing with a mod.And it`s just for fun to me,but I don`t care if all of you are against me.I will not back down,I would like to post about comics.But if you all want to bust on me,I won`t stand for it.Clear enough answer!

Well I dont like how you act like nobody has busted on you. Have you ever been busted on zom? And by who?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:59 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Did someone say Archie comics?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:59 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must start reading Archie laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

#ArchieComics4Evah

Also, Zom just busted on everybody. I'm jealous thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:39 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:45 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:46 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:48 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

--

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:52 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:55 PM
BeyonderGod

R.I.P Badabing

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:02 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Inhuman

Omg. Pure gold.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:03 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
R.I.P Badabing

Zom = T-Rex?

Figures.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:04 AM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Zom = T-Rex?

Figures.

Lmao yup!

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:12 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:16 AM
BeyonderGod

That Chris brown hit tho...

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:18 AM