KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre Vs Marvel/DC Gauntlet

Spectre Vs Marvel/DC Gauntlet
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iceman24567

So you already preordered those pom poms gotcha thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2015 06:33 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
No. I'm just saying you tried to use "weakest" to mean something, when Crispus was only the "weakest" because he restricted himself to one punishment at a time.
No, because it meant he was the weakest spectre as Spectre was forcibly bound to Crispus allen after DOV. Have you even read the comics?

quote:
And Bendis Galactus was at dangerously low levels of energy. smile
As if that excuses him standing around for 6 comics and doing nothing.
quote:
I just said Galactus at least has an excuse. You bring up an example of him being starving. You're reaching severely.
So does Spectre. You're just hating though.
quote:
And you're also contrasting a guy who has had a lot to do with a character's background, to Bendis who got his hands on 616 Galactus once.
Johns did nothing to Spectre. The main writers of Spectre are Dematteis and Ostrander. Johns didn't do anything with the spectre except making him job.

quote:
I find it funny how you assume this is a contest. You're literally inventing arguments to debate against.
Do I? You're the one who thinks just one writer makes Spectre's average trash.
quote:
Do you disagree that Johns has wrote a shitty Spectre? yes, or no? Because if yes, then your point is irrelevant.
Your entire argument is irrelevant as one writer doesn't makes or breaks an average of a character.

quote:
He got restrained by TOAA because he was crazy, and went overboard.
And it caught Presence's attention. When was the last time Galactus caught TOAA's attention?
quote:
That... that's not saying only TOAA could stop him. Especially when he had trouble with multiple beings way way under TOAA in that arc.
Having trouble is one thing. Grabbing the attention of Supreme being's attention is whole another matter.
quote:
And Parallax was having trouble with Sinestro in the same scene, and Spectre had to use anchors to separate them because he was getting embarrassed by Parallax in a straight up fight. I don't get why you would bring this up as a high feat.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...gital%20019.jpg
I already said he jobbed against Parallax.

quote:
If Johns Spectre is a thing, then Johns Parallax is as well. It's not like he was operating anywhere near Zero Hour levels. erm
Beats getting almost killed by two planets though.

quote:
The other feats are good. No issues there. I'm not claiming Spectre doesn't have good feats, just that they're buried in there under a well of shit.
Which is a shit argument to begin with.

quote:
Except for Asmodel claiming Presence feared him. That is complete nonsense, and overstating his power.
Who gives a shit about what you think? The writer was Geoff Johns and he doesn't loves Spectre enough to overhype him.

quote:
Also, I'm not sure I really need to look into "Enough magical users to create an infinite multiverse" considering he was trying to eradicate all magic within the main universe.
Haha, what? Did you even read Infinite Crisis and how Alexander Luthor tricked him into providing energy for multiverse?
quote:
Nor do I think it's relevant considering he was taking breaks to get back to full health left and right, and the most powerful being he beat was Nabu, Shazam? Yeah, he killed a lot of beings, but that doesn't exactly speak of his actual power. It speaks of how many he killed though. Which is neat.
More than what Galactus can say though.

quote:
Yeah, the guy who owned everyone in that arc be it Anti-monitor or Life Entity. Real low stuff right there.

quote:
That should solve that issue.
Riiiight.

quote:
And onto the Revelations feat... I don't know why you would even bring this up to me, and then challenge me so confidently with it. All you did was blatantly misinterpret it. I knew that, but I played along to see where you would try and take this. But you seem to be completely serious so...

Like I said, it was Crispus limiting Spectre, not God:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20015.jpg

And farther confirmation. Hell, it even says he's weaker because he takes vengeance on one soul at a time. "Remaking all creation" kind of makes that null and void.
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...%20027.jpg.html
Hahaha, what? Do you even know how spectre works? It is limited by what the host can channel of Logoz. Crispus didn't know about his power. He realized it and remade creation at the end.

quote:
So, we've established that Crispus wasn't weakened in that feat. So let's move onto the feat itself.
"The Vengeance he wreaks upon the world, upon God's creation"
"Cain's herald foretells the end of the world"
"The Age of Apokolips on EARTH"

IE the Crime Bible foretells it as only effecting a planet:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20007.jpg

Now, all it was shown to be effecting was Earthly matters:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20029-030.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20003-004.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20025-026.jpg

And of course, it actually only showing to effect the planet itself:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...?sort=3&o=7

But that's not all. "Like everyone else in the world"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20007.jpg

And here's Cain actually telling Spectre what to do.
"Unmake creation. Rebuild the world in Darkseid's name."
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20028.jpg

When Spectre's only direction is to speak the Anti-Life and REBUILD THE WORLD, it's probably best to take that for what it is. The feat was only planetary.

But there's an implication that all Spectre did was spread the Anti-Life Equation throughout the planet as well

"This is a war for God's greatest gift, for your freedom"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20021.jpg

God's gift again
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20002.jpg

Which, if you combine it with Cain spreading the ALE, as well as all the statements in my scans... it's a possibility that all he did initially was spread the ALE. Though him taking it back is pretty impressive. Doesn't matter either way.

But onto your single panel of this being "all creation"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20029.jpg

Which is only speaking about the entirety of creation and their place in it. Them acknowledging that more universes exist does not mean that more universes were involved. You have absolutely no proof that anything beyond planetary ranges was involved besides an admittance later that more universes exist. It's a complete fallacy with no backing.
You are full of shit as always. I don't even know why I bothered.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Sure.

Here Cain asks Spectre to un-create creation and rebuild it into Darkseid's image.

[b](please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Once freed, Spectre remakes the creation.

And it was specifically the whole creation, a multiverse.

That was the only time Crispus used Spectre's powers in an effective way, the day he realized he wasn't just a murderer.

"Unmake the creation". "Let what was un-made be reformed".

Yeah, go suck a dick bran.

Last edited by abhilegend on May 21st, 2015 at 07:13 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote:
Hell, you might as well say that Spectre remade Cain and unmade him there... and then punished him separately... this would also count the spear but the statement applies to Cain specifically. Hell this would count Radiant for that matter if we no limit fallacy it like you are...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20009.jpg
Who the **** cares?

quote:
Hell the amount you can apply if we use your logic is ridiculous. Radiant, Cain, the Spear, might as well include Heaven while we're at it.
Again who the **** cares? It was made clear that using ALE Spectre unamde the creation in Darkseid's image and then restored it. You don't like it, nobody gives a shit.

quote:
So, the feat was planetary. All proof points to that. Farther dissection and common sense indicate he didn't even actually remake anything but only spread and took away the ALE.
But we'll let you have something.
Hahahaha, the nerve of this guy.

quote:
Also, like I said, Spectre beats Galactus if you wade through a lot of shit. You disagree by that by... wading through a lot of shit to try and make Spectre beat Galactus. Are you using averages or high end feats only? The fact that you blatantly misrepresented a feat for no reason to me says the latter.
Like I said, you're inventing made up arguments in your head and you're implanting them upon me because... I have no idea. I like Galactus so that angers you?
Spectre beats Galactus. Simple as that. To even say otherwise is just shit. Heck, just look at their common appearances in DC vs Marvel or JLA/Avengers where Krona fist****ed Galactus like a two bit whore.
quote:
Undecided on average Spectre vs Galactus though. Mind you that soul showing comes in handy. Not that this matters since you're going to make up some arguments anyway that I totally am "saying"
Who cares? Galactus isn't Nekron.

quote:
All this is irrelevant anyway as he stops at 1, though I'm looking forward to you butchering Revelations some more. [/B]

Heh, just lulzworthy. Go on about how awesome Galactus is though while defending his honor from Bendis.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Go suck a dick bran.

smile

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:10 PM
iceman24567

Go suck a dick bran.

smile

Stop tempting him bro erm

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:12 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Well, looks like Abhi's in the right here thumb up

J/k I'm not gonna read all that shit you **** posted.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:14 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Go suck a dick bran.

smile
The Presence itself fears... A fraction of itself? Lol, that's just f*cking stupid.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Stops at 1.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 1.

Quan Chi go home you drunk.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:38 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just like Galactus is full of garbage. Even the weakest Spectre can remake creation as he did in Final Crisis.

Galactus gets his shit pushed in.

Do you think that 90's phase makes you cool?

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:43 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Celestials? Dude doesn't get outta round I.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:44 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Celestials are cosmic ninjas. Spectre wins with a wave of his hand.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:46 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Golgo13
Celestials are cosmic ninjas. Spectre wins with a wave of his hand.

This if a doom with a finite amount of beyonders energy can solo lol Spectere clears and he did face Anti-Monitor also.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:54 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Goo Goo Gaga
No, because it meant he was the weakest spectre as Spectre was forcibly bound to Crispus allen after DOV. Have you even read the comics?
Have you? I blatantly posted the scans later which you ignored. I repost them here. Will you ignore them?

Probably.

quote:
As if that excuses him standing around for 6 comics and doing nothing.
But if that's all Bendis did, then I'm not sure of the point of bringing it up?

Am I supposed to be upset that Galactus stood around or something? If only. It was a shitty event. But Bendis had his hands on Galactus a lot less than Johns had his hands on Spectre again.

quote:
So does Spectre. You're just hating though.
Johns did nothing to Spectre. The main writers of Spectre are Dematteis and Ostrander. Johns didn't do anything with the spectre except making him job.
I'm not hating, I'm disappointed in what became of him. He became a giant joke that has barely anything of note anymore.

Ignoring Johns, what does he have in way of high feats? Day of Vengeance, the Michael fights, a lot of lip service, being fed a ton of power to defeat Anti Monitor, beating Azmodus a couple times, fighting Shathan a couple times, and what, Zero Hour?

Then he has a lot of just average feats, and even a lot of low feats... ignoring Johns.

It's not like I'm just using Johns to bring down his average, it's just that Johns is the one who seeks to do that. It factors in.
I realize he has high feats. But with the amount of low feats Johns has wrote, it's hard to ignore. Ergo, you have to wade through a lot of shit.

Oh yeah, the other higher feat related to DOV, Mxy. But let's see what you think about that:
Originally posted by Astner
Oh yeah. I remember that, the Spectre de-powered him by taking away his magic.

^That was a continuity error as mxy's powers aren't magic based. Mxy still wins.

quote:
Do I? You're the one who thinks just one writer makes Spectre's average trash.
Your entire argument is irrelevant as one writer doesn't makes or breaks an average of a character.
Yes, you are inventing arguments to try and argue against. You being possibly right in that situation doesn't mean you aren't making shit up. Realize this.

But you think Johns wrote a shitty Spectre so... not relevant?

But the issue is Spectre's average wasn't that great before hand. Once Johns came in it just plummeted. So yes, and considering Johns almost primarily wrote anything involving Spectre since Rebirth to the end of DC... except for that Eclipso "killing" Spectre series... Johns has wrote a lot of Spectre. Which is what I said.

quote:
And it caught Presence's attention. When was the last time Galactus caught TOAA's attention? Having trouble is one thing. Grabbing the attention of Supreme being's attention is whole another matter.
Come on. Spectre is directly connected to God. You're being ridiculous.

And it caught Presence's attention because Spectre was being a naughty boy, not because he was threatening Presence's power or whatever the hell you're trying to argue here. I don't think anyone knows what you're tactics are anymore. They're pretty nonsensical.

Anyway, the scans because really.
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...e%2035.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...e%2037.jpg.html

What happened was the equivalent of a bad parent ignoring his ass hole son until his son severely hurt someone.
It's meaningless. It has nothing to do with power, besides the actual battles.

God didn't go "Hey, you guys know this Spectre guy that I in no way directly interfere with in comics all the time? Yeah, him, get this, this guy just killed Nabu! Yeah, NABU! See if he can do that, there's no telling what he could do to me! I better directly interfere like I totally don't do all the time, because I in no way am a large part of Spectre's history."

quote:
I already said he jobbed against Parallax.
So why would you even bring it up? That entire issue was a complete embarrassment to Spectre.

He helped pull apart Parallax. That's it. It was made pretty clear in that issue he was below him.

Are you that desperate to try and make Spectre not look like a divine Rhino or something?

quote:
Beats getting almost killed by two planets though.
Considering those planets with a nuke almost killed a dimension eater...

Probably not. Also literally stated to be weakened at the time. smile

Wait wait wait
Two whole planets, let's try one.
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...pectrekill1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...pectrekill2.jpg

shifty

quote:
Which is a shit argument to begin with.

Who gives a shit about what you think? The writer was Geoff Johns and he doesn't loves Spectre enough to overhype him.
I'm waiting a couple months down the line for you to slowly phase out the "he unmade all creation" though and move on to the next "super feat".

You give a shit what I think. You blatantly tried to goad me into an argument and now you're realizing you made a mistake. So naturally the best course of action is to try and discount my opinion... which you wanted in the first place. laughing out loud

Spectre isn't even close to God's level. You're using a retarded statement to try and prove a point.

"The writer doesn't love Spectre, so naturally I can use hyperbole from that writer."

What a sack of shit of an argument. Even your blatant lying about the "unmaking" creation doesn't hold a candle to this. And you later post it again in an effort to lash out at me too. You obviously think highly of it.

It's ****ing hyperbole. Galan knows it, I know it, you know it. It has literally no basis and Spectre is absolutely nothing in face of God. Why would God be scared of a loose hair?

quote:
Haha, what? Did you even read Infinite Crisis and how Alexander Luthor tricked him into providing energy for multiverse? More than what Galactus can say though.
Oh I see your problem here. That's my mistake, I assumed I didn't have to talk in a way a baby would understand.

I'm merely stating that you're arguing one universes worth of magic is enough to bring back 52 universes worth of power. Which is why I figured I wouldn't have to even reread the story. Normally I do that when responding, but you're so non threatening that I didn't figure the need to do so. Adapt to the nonsense you say... that you plan out for apparently as evidenced by your repost here from another thread, but we'll get to that... laughing out loud

It was such a cluster**** of random things that it's hard to pinpoint it down as one single thing.

Basically, do you assume Anti-Monitor had the matter and anti matter of the universes inside him in the first place?

Which seems likely considering the fuel was only energy used to power that. Then it was Brother Eye that basically reshaped the universes from memory. Then Alex needed an access point to accomplish this outside the tower as well.

In a short version account of it.

I'm not denying it was a lot of energy, I'm just saying it enough of a cluster**** to make it questionable.

Hell, maybe I'm wrong, and it only supplied the energy needed to find the universes.

I'm genuinely not sure. And I don't care to read too far into it as it's completely irrelevant to Spectre anyway.

All that power was floating about anyway. You'd think 52 universes worth of energy would have at least destroyed the planet. You'd think the tower exploding would have at least killed Nightwing and Cassie when they were point blank:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2031.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2032.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2033.jpg.html

But that's not really a good point. I just posted it just because. Curious how you overreact though.

But onto the real point. Spectre was blatantly using that wild magic to his own needs once he started taking on real threats.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...20page%2033.jpg

Which started after he absorbed a shitton of magic from the Rock of Eternity and Shazam:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2018.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2019.jpg.html

IE, everytime he killed or released another being, he had more power freely floating around that he could manipulate to his own needs. And that's if he wasn't absorbing it. Everyone prior to his Shazam fight was really small fries in contributing that magic to the universe. Once the Rock of Eternity broke and he started killing lords of Chaos and Order... he was freely using the lingering power to do so.

Not only was it not his power that accomplished the Anti-Monitor fueling, but he was using that power to accomplish his goals.

It's not relevant to Spectre. It was not all Spectre's power that killed these beings, and it was not Spectre's power that contributed to this.

He killed a lot of weaker beings than him that added to a lot of free floating power in the universe. I don't even understand why this is a point. This is coming from the guy who tries to downplay any "chain reaction" feat.

He did not supply the power. He did not overcome that power all at once. He went on a murder spree. That's it. If someone kills 100 hookers over the course of a career it doesn't mean he can kill a 100 hookers at once.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Yeah, the guy who owned everyone in that arc be it Anti-monitor or Life Entity. Real low stuff right there.
Let's go through this nice and easy and slow.

Nekron has no soul
Spectre can't pass judgement on him because he has no soul
Spectre is useless against him

Galactus has no soul

Somehow this isn't relevant information to use? I'm not drawing correlations between Galactus' power and Nekron's, I'm only pointing out similarities in the two characters.

Think before you post.

Hahaha, what? Do you even know how spectre works? It is limited by what the host can channel of Logoz. Crispus didn't know about his power. He realized it and remade creation at the end.
And Crispus was only limited because he was holding back the power in that series. It wasn't God, it was literally him holding back the power. In fact, you even said it was explained in this series.
Yeah, it was in v4. Got explained in Final Crisis again.

And this is where it was explained. Don't backtrack now because I didn't just blindly take your word for it and looked at the comic.

But do explain how you're getting mad because I posted these two statements to show how Spectre was weaker:

That is how it was explained that Crispus was weaker in that series. And your argument is that he remade all creation. If we use the story as to why Spectre was weaker, then he was weaker because he exacted vengeance one soul at a time. Dealing with all creation overrides that. IE, Spectre was not weaker when he accomplished the feats. You are wrong. The proof you ****ing pointed to shows you're wrong.

This is fun.

You are full of shit as always. I don't even know why I bothered.
The irony in this is palpable. You're literally making up your own interpretation and ignoring all evidence just because it said ALL CREATION included other universes in a statement not even relevant to the feat. It never said Spectre was remaking all creation. It just said creation, and it mentioned a world everytime.

But yeah, reposting the feat and an unconnected statement certainly prove your point. Where in the unconnected statement did it say he recreated all reality? "This statement was in the comic, and although it was never applied to the feat or anything else besides Crispus' location in the multiverse, it definitely means he recreated it all. I'm mad you don't blindly swallow my shit. So mad."

Serious question, but can you not read? Like I forgive the initial assumption of the feat because it wasn't presented to you so in your face like. But I can't see how you still think I'm full of shit when I actually used scans instead of twisting things.

But anyway, let's go through this because we can't have you reposting choice scans from things I already posted and twist them to mean in someway what you're saying.
Here is Vandal Savage telling Spectre what to do:

"WORLD" not universe, not multiverse

It's pretty obvious this only pertained to a planet. Once you accept this, which you won't because you have a blindfold on right now... but if you accept this, we can move on to the implication that it was only the ALE being spread.

To reiterate, when Cain told Spectre to do this, he told him to remake the world. Open and shut case. Open like your mouth, and shut like your mouth never does. Case, like how hard your head is.

"Unmake the creation". "Let what was un-made be reformed".

Yeah, go suck a dick bran.
Why are you so mad anyway? You don't even like Spectre. You just hate Marvel.

Or are you mad because you're wrong. Like the lashing out came out of nowhere. I thought I was pretty civil here. All I did was say Spectre jobs. Are you mad because of Spectre, or because you are so plainly wrong?

I'm going with the latter. Sad showing really. It's also funny how the biggest part of your point being so plainly disproven is only met with insults and a repost. I don't even know why you would reply at all with such a sad showing.

Who the **** cares?

Again who the **** cares? It was made clear that using ALE Spectre unamde the creation in Darkseid's image and then restored it. You don't like it, nobody gives a shit.

Hahahaha, the nerve of this guy.

"Who cares... just accept my interpretation please."

But yes, who cares when we extend your no limits fallacy to include things it should? I know you don't since making it look meaningless tries to diminish my point, but it's what it is. If Spectre remade all of creation based on a non related statement then why would that not include... everything? Michael, Lucifer, Hell, Radiant, etc.

Who cares lol, lol lol, who cares? Come on, the desperation from you is plain to see. I don't get how one who prides himself on seemingly misinterpreting every comic can make desperation so obvious to see. If only your reading ability matched people's ability to read your desperation. You'd be in tip top shape.

Spectre beats Galactus. Simple as that. To even say otherwise is just shit. Heck, just look at their common appearances in DC vs Marvel or JLA/Avengers where Krona fist****ed Galactus like a two bit whore.
Who cares? Galactus isn't Nekron.
Maybe so, but Spectre doesn't beat Galactus based off your argument that's for sure.

Also, if it's so obvious, why would you even try to goad me out? Maybe I should go into a Superman vs Odin thread and start calling you out. Yeah, because that makes sense.

lol at JLA Avengers. The arc specifically not supposed to be used here is being used. Surprise.

Anyway, I followed your quicklink. Apparently you've been using that feat since last year in an attempt to get one over on me:
laughing out loud

That's Bran's cries you hear in the distance. Now there is an idea for my next sig.

I wasn't even on for like 3 months during that time. It's hilarious how long you've tried to "get me" with this totally cool feat that would be totally relevant to anything because of my longstanding obvious opinion on Spectre vs Galactus.

And you've known about this for over half a year and you still misinterpret it so bad? What's wrong with you?

Like I said, you just make up shit in your mind and start arguing with that. Because I'd have an issue with Spectre actually recreating reality or something? I don't know what your focus was with this but it's entirely pathetic.

And it's not like Galactus hasn't fought beings with the ability to actually re-create "all" reality anyway:

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...-47-03.jpg.html

I don't much get it tbh.

Heh, just lulzworthy. Go on about how awesome Galactus is though while defending his honor from Bendis.
laughing out loud

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. That pesky Bendis really has been a focal point of mine lately in regards to Galactus.

But anyway, I find the parallels between this argument and DOV too interesting to pass up.

You have the foolish being lashing out at every chance
You have Daddy just sitting idly by while baby keeps doing shit to get his attention, or just in general ruin everything.
Then you have baby going too far, and now Daddy has to come and put him back in his place.

You're the baby. I don't even know why you would call me out. You know exactly what's going to happen. I don't even know why you would try and call me out since October on this feat for whatever reason. Like... what sort of shit is this?

I don't know if I pissed you off or something recently, but this is quite fun for me. You continue trying too, and I've largely ignored your shit because I don't dislike you anymore, but with all the tears you're flinging at me, all it does is make me happy.

You try and be civil and someone has an emotional roller coaster because of it. Tsk tsk. This coming days after you cried about Celey insulting you.

Maybe next time I'll just go on an insult train to make your tears worth it.

Also "Here's a picture of hyperbole that is completely unsupported and against a being that would finger flick Spectre's head off. Eat a dick, I'm mad." laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:42 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You didn't post enough, Bran. thumb down

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:45 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
You didn't post enough, Bran. thumb down
I'll make up for it next time. thumb up

Though it's tough to argue with blatant misinterpretations and someone being proud of doing so, and just sheer unbridled pain.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:48 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You've been picking the worst(in an aggravating way) people to get into debates with these last few days... I don't envy you. thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:52 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Should have knew something was up when Abhi was goading me, oh well this isn't bad.

Quan though...

You gotta seep to quan's level to have any hope there. You can't talk sense into him because that's for your and everyone else's benefit. I forgot how bad Quan is simply put.

The guy's been arguing with a word for word repost for like 7 pages straight in the movie vs. I just... don't know.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:12 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What do you expect? The guy has been around ~8 years, and has ~116,000 posts to his name. That works out to ~40 posts every single day of that 8 years... Or ~14,500 posts every year.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:19 AM