KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre Vs Marvel/DC Gauntlet

Spectre Vs Marvel/DC Gauntlet
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Hey, just because he had trouble with Anti Monitor.

And Nekron.

And Abraxus.

And Parallax.

And a big yellow bug.

And Joker.

And... Libra. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The best Spectre's ever looked was vs Great Evil Beast. Got chewed up and spat out as usual, of course, but Moore did a really good job building him into this beast of a cosmic god, like no one's ever really done with him..
King of Tear

And Neron

And Lkz

And Cain

And the Butcher

And the Rainbow Corps

And Kulak

And Radiant

And Eclipso

Yeah. You could go on for a while. Spectre is pretty unimpressive. Decent highs. A lot of lows. His highest feats are losing to Michael...

He's basically a more powerful Martian Manhunter. One day I might look through all his appearances to see the full extent.

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I did not. Accepting imaginary concessions and trying to imitate the master himself isn't hesthly. Just be happy being you.

I know you're from Canada and all but I try not to hold that against you.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Scans?
Originally posted by quanchi112
You're not worth a scan.
Refusal to post proof ?
Concession accepted. Good game easy win.

Now I'm not derailing a topic just because you had a meltdown earlier. Get over it. thumb up

Anyway, enough being stupid. For real. Quan will argue and defeat himself with his own logic. Guy probably would have argued had I just quoted him. laughing out loud

Sad thing is that's the only way to get under his skin.

Last edited by One Big Mob on May 22nd, 2015 at 03:53 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 03:40 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

King of Tear

And Neron

And Lkz

And Cain

And the Butcher

And the Rainbow Corps

And Kulak

And Radiant

And Eclipso

Yeah. You could go on for a while. Spectre is pretty unimpressive. Decent highs. A lot of lows. His highest feats are losing to Michael...

He's basically a more powerful Martian Manhunter. One day I might look through all his appearances to see the full extent.

Anyway, enough being stupid. For real. Quan will argue and defeat himself with his own logic. Guy probably would have argued had I just quoted him. laughing out loud

Sad thing is that's the only way to get under his skin.
So joking around turned into the debate if your life. You really wanted scans. laughing out loud

I could have posted the quote where you said you're going to outquan quan but you're upset enough already. You had a meltdown before me. Others spotted it and it was so bad you followed me into a forum you've never been to prior.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 04:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ah, here comes the wall of text. How novel.

Originally posted by I'm a Dick
Have you? I blatantly posted the scans later which you ignored. I repost them here. Will you ignore them?

Probably.
I just didn't give a shit about your "interpretation."

quote:
But if that's all Bendis did, then I'm not sure of the point of bringing it up?
Uh, everything?

quote:
Am I supposed to be upset that Galactus stood around or something? If only. It was a shitty event. But Bendis had his hands on Galactus a lot less than Johns had his hands on Spectre again.
You should be. You're acting like tenure of a writer means that much.

quote:
I'm not hating, I'm disappointed in what became of him. He became a giant joke that has barely anything of note anymore.
Uh-huh. I'm sure you're a big fan of spectre, right?

quote:
Ignoring Johns, what does he have in way of high feats? Day of Vengeance, the Michael fights, a lot of lip service, being fed a ton of power to defeat Anti Monitor, beating Azmodus a couple times, fighting Shathan a couple times, and what, Zero Hour?
You forgot unmerging DC and Marvel universe. But you can always go to his respect thread if you like.

quote:
Then he has a lot of just average feats, and even a lot of low feats... ignoring Johns.
Sure, sure.

quote:
It's not like I'm just using Johns to bring down his average, it's just that Johns is the one who seeks to do that. It factors in.
I realize he has high feats. But with the amount of low feats Johns has wrote, it's hard to ignore. Ergo, you have to wade through a lot of shit.
Again, you are just using one writer to lowball a character.

quote:
Oh yeah, the other higher feat related to DOV, Mxy. But let's see what you think about that:

What does Mxy has to do with this?

quote:
Yes, you are inventing arguments to try and argue against. You being possibly right in that situation doesn't mean you aren't making shit up. Realize this.
Not really.

quote:
But you think Johns wrote a shitty Spectre so... not relevant?
Yeah, one writer doesn't makes or breaks the average of a character.

quote:
But the issue is Spectre's average wasn't that great before hand. Once Johns came in it just plummeted. So yes, and considering Johns almost primarily wrote anything involving Spectre since Rebirth to the end of DC... except for that Eclipso "killing" Spectre series... Johns has wrote a lot of Spectre. Which is what I said.
Which is horseshit. But you know it already and just droning on Johns ruining his average.

quote:
Come on. Spectre is directly connected to God. You're being ridiculous.
Yeah, we can sure ignore statements and feats that way. Next time you bring up something, I'll just call it ridiculous and poof, its gone.

quote:
And it caught Presence's attention because Spectre was being a naughty boy, not because he was threatening Presence's power or whatever the hell you're trying to argue here. I don't think anyone knows what you're tactics are anymore. They're pretty nonsensical.
Or because he killed Nabu and ended an age of Magic in its entirety.

quote:
Anyway, the scans because really.
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...e%2035.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...e%2037.jpg.html

What happened was the equivalent of a bad parent ignoring his ass hole son until his son severely hurt someone.
It's meaningless. It has nothing to do with power, besides the actual battles.
Yeah, right. We just ignore something because you said so. Soory pal, the times I gave a shit about what you think are long over.

quote:
God didn't go[b] "Hey, you guys know this Spectre guy that I in no way directly interfere with in comics all the time? Yeah, him, get this, this guy just killed Nabu! Yeah, NABU! See if he can do that, there's no telling what he could do to me! I better directly interfere like I totally don't do all the time, because I in no way am a large part of Spectre's history."

So why would you even bring it up? That entire issue was a complete embarrassment to Spectre.
Your sarcasm is duly notes and thrown in trash.

quote:
He helped pull apart Parallax. That's it. It was made pretty clear in that issue he was below him.
I already said that he jobbed to Parallax.

quote:
Are you that desperate to try and make Spectre not look like a divine Rhino or something?
Am I the one who is outright ignoring feats and statements? Answer this.

quote:
Considering those planets with a nuke almost killed a dimension eater...
Oh yeah, that's just so good. How about someone twice as powerful as him dying by a planet blowing up?

quote:
Probably not. Also literally stated to be weakened at the time. smile
Omega wasn't weakened though.

quote:
Bat-mite throwing a planet isn't a planet blowing up though.

quote:
I'm waiting a couple months down the line for you to slowly phase out the "he unmade all creation" though and move on to the next "super feat".
Yeah, sure. Didn't you say that Spectre was the one who was responsible of Damage going big bangy? Right?

quote:
You give a shit what I think. You blatantly tried to goad me into an argument and now you're realizing you made a mistake. So naturally the best course of action is to try and discount my opinion... which you wanted in the first place.
Right. I just said Spectre beats galactus. You flew off the handle for defense of your precious Galactus.

quote:
Spectre isn't even close to God's level. You're using a retarded statement to try and prove a point.
Heh, I think Asmodel is more knowledgeable than you about Presence. It struck a nerve though, didn't I?

quote:
"The writer doesn't love Spectre, so naturally I can use hyperbole from that writer."
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 04:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote:
What a sack of shit of an argument. Even your blatant lying about the "unmaking" creation doesn't hold a candle to this. And you later post it again in an effort to lash out at me too. You obviously think highly of it.
Ha, it did struck a nerve.

quote:
It's ****ing hyperbole. Galan knows it, I know it, you know it. It has literally no basis and Spectre is absolutely nothing in face of God. Why would God be scared of a loose hair?
laughing out loud

Make a few more essays on it and I'll believe you.

quote:
Oh I see your problem here. That's my mistake, I assumed I didn't have to talk in a way a baby would understand.
Right.

quote:
I'm merely stating that you're arguing one universes worth of magic is enough to bring back 52 universes worth of power.
Nah, infinite universes.
quote:
Which is why I figured I wouldn't have to even reread the story. Normally I do that when responding, but you're so non threatening that I didn't figure the need to do so. Adapt to the nonsense you say... that you plan out for apparently as evidenced by your repost here from another thread, but we'll get to that...
Yeah, right.

(please log in to view the image)

You are not even trying now.

quote:
It was such a cluster**** of random things that it's hard to pinpoint it down as one single thing.

Basically, do you assume Anti-Monitor had the matter and anti matter of the universes inside him in the first place?
WTF are you talking about now?

quote:
Which seems likely considering the fuel was only energy used to power that. Then it was Brother Eye that basically reshaped the universes from memory. Then Alex needed an access point to accomplish this outside the tower as well.
The energy came from the magic. Its stated as plainly for someone like you to understand as it can be.

quote:
In a short version account of it.

I'm not denying it was a lot of energy, I'm just saying it enough of a cluster**** to make it questionable.
No, its not.

quote:
Hell, maybe I'm wrong, and it only supplied the energy needed to find the universes.
Bwahaha.

quote:
I'm genuinely not sure. And I don't care to read too far into it as it's completely irrelevant to Spectre anyway.
Sure, everything is irrelevant.

quote:
All that power was floating about anyway. You'd think 52 universes worth of energy would have at least destroyed the planet. You'd think the tower exploding would have at least killed Nightwing and Cassie when they were point blank:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2031.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2032.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2033.jpg.html
Yeah, circular logic to deny a feat. Good job quan.

quote:
But that's not really a good point. I just posted it just because. Curious how you overreact though.
Too bad of a job to provoking me though.

quote:
But onto the real point. Spectre was blatantly using that wild magic to his own needs once he started taking on real threats.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...20page%2033.jpg
It blatantly said that he did that only for killing Nabu. But it speaks of Nabu's power level more than anything else.

quote:
Which started after he absorbed a shitton of magic from the Rock of Eternity and Shazam:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2018.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...6%2019.jpg.html
To repower himself. But that's neither here nor there.

quote:
IE, everytime he killed or released another being, he had more power freely floating around that he could manipulate to his own needs.
WTF? He did it once against Nabu. You are saying he did it everytime? GTFO.
quote:
And that's if he wasn't absorbing it. Everyone prior to his Shazam fight was really small fries in contributing that magic to the universe. Once the Rock of Eternity broke and he started killing lords of Chaos and Order... he was freely using the lingering power to do so.
No, he didn't.

quote:
Not only was it not his power that accomplished the Anti-Monitor fueling, but he was using that power to accomplish his goals.
Yeah, right. Doing it once means you're always using it. Right.

quote:
It's not relevant to Spectre. It was not all Spectre's power that killed these beings, and it was not Spectre's power that contributed to this.
Haha, the things you would do to demean Spectre.

quote:
He killed a lot of weaker beings than him that added to a lot of free floating power in the universe. I don't even understand why this is a point. This is coming from the guy who tries to downplay any "chain reaction" feat.

He did not supply the power. He did not overcome that power all at once. He went on a murder spree. That's it. If someone kills 100 hookers over the course of a career it doesn't mean he can kill a 100 hookers at once. [/B]

Sure thing Bran. Why don't you write an essay on it?

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 04:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Let's go through this nice and easy and slow.

Nekron has no soul
Spectre can't pass judgement on him because he has no soul
Spectre is useless against him
That's as relevant as Galactus losing to a simple dimensional BFR. Spectre can't judge soulless beings? I'm sure he can blast the shit out of them though. Just like he has done to several soulless beings before.

quote:
Galactus has no soul

Somehow this isn't relevant information to use? I'm not drawing correlations between Galactus' power and Nekron's, I'm only pointing out similarities in the two characters.

Think before you post.
Right. What if Spectre simply BFRs Galactus to N-zone though?

quote:
And Crispus was only limited because he was holding back the power in that series. It wasn't God, it was literally him holding back the power. In fact, you even said it was explained in this series.
Yeah, that's right. What's your point though?

quote:
And this is where it was explained. Don't backtrack now because I didn't just blindly take your word for it and looked at the comic.
Explained? Haha, what? Since when creation means planetary when the universes are mentiones in the same series?

quote:
But do explain how you're getting mad because I posted these two statements to show how Spectre was weaker:

[b](please log in to view the image)

Wut? That's what I'm saying for the whole time.

quote:
That is how it was explained that Crispus was weaker in that series. And your argument is that he remade all creation. If we use the story as to why Spectre was weaker, then he was weaker because he exacted vengeance one soul at a time. Dealing with all creation overrides that. IE, Spectre was not weaker when he accomplished the feats. You are wrong. The proof you ****ing pointed to shows you're wrong.
How does "dealing with all creation" override the fact that he was holding his power back in all previous instances?

quote:
This is fun.
For me, it sure is.

quote:
The irony in this is palpable. You're literally making up your own interpretation and ignoring all evidence just because it said ALL CREATION included other universes in a statement not even relevant to the feat. It never said Spectre was remaking all creation. It just said creation, and it mentioned a world everytime.
Yeah, right. I'm just having a fun at how riled up you are now.

quote:
But yeah, reposting the feat and an unconnected statement certainly prove your point. Where in the unconnected statement did it say he recreated all reality? "This statement was in the comic, and although it was never applied to the feat or anything else besides Crispus' location in the multiverse, it definitely means he recreated it all. I'm mad you don't blindly swallow my shit. So mad."
Right.

quote:
Serious question, but can you not read? Like I forgive the initial assumption of the feat because it wasn't presented to you so in your face like. But I can't see how you still think I'm full of shit when I actually used scans instead of twisting things.
Haha, I just posted the scan and the dialogue from it in every single word. You're the one who has got his panties twisted because of it.

quote:
But anyway, let's go through this because we can't have you reposting choice scans from things I already posted and twist them to mean in someway what you're saying.
Here is Vandal Savage telling Spectre what to do:

"WORLD" not universe, not multiverse
"Unmake creation" is somehow forgotten. Nice try though.
quote:

"God's creation". I liked how Earth is the only creation in the universe of God. But good point in pointing out your own hypocrisy.

quote:
It's pretty obvious this only pertained to a planet. Once you accept this, which you won't because you have a blindfold on right now... but if you accept this, we can move on to the implication that it was only the ALE being spread.
Hahaha, its like you haven't actually read the comic but only the panels where "world" is written, ignoring everything else.

quote:
To reiterate, when Cain told Spectre to do this, he told him to remake the world. Open and shut case. Open like your mouth, and shut like your mouth never does. Case, like how hard your head is.
"Creation", "God's creation". Take an eraser and erase those words from the panels first if you think its just "world".

quote:
Why are you so mad anyway? You don't even like Spectre. You just hate Marvel.
Ah, right. Its not you hating Spectre, its me hating all of marvel. Sure thing, Dr. Phil.

quote:
Or are you mad because you're wrong. Like the lashing out came out of nowhere. I thought I was pretty civil here. All I did was say Spectre jobs. Are you mad because of Spectre, or because you are so plainly wrong?
LOL. That was just funny. I literally laughed out loud. Good one bran.

quote:
I'm going with the latter. Sad showing really. It's also funny how the biggest part of your point being so plainly disproven is only met with insults and a repost. I don't even know why you would reply at all with such a sad showing.

"Who cares... just accept my interpretation please."
That's what you're doing though. I'm just posting dialogue from the actual comic. You're just trying to push your own agenda on the comic.

quote:
But yes, who cares when we extend your no limits fallacy to include things it should? I know you don't since making it look meaningless tries to diminish my point, but it's what it is. If Spectre remade all of creation based on a non related statement then why would that not include... everything? Michael, Lucifer, Hell, Radiant, etc.
Sure, why not? If you think ALE effected all creation which included characters more powerful than even Spectre, that is.

quote:
Who cares lol, lol lol, who cares? Come on, the desperation from you is plain to see. I don't get how one who prides himself on seemingly misinterpreting every comic can make desperation so obvious to see. If only your reading ability matched people's ability to read your desperation. You'd be in tip top shape.
Ha, "desperation" "You're desperate". Why don't you just write it in every line and forget everything else? It'd save a lot of time for both of us.

quote:
Maybe so, but Spectre doesn't beat Galactus based off your argument that's for sure.
He sure does.

quote:
Also, if it's so obvious, why would you even try to goad me out? Maybe I should go into a Superman vs Odin thread and start calling you out. Yeah, because that makes sense.
Why are you being goaded if you're so confident in your view that Spectre is shit?

quote:
lol at JLA Avengers. The arc specifically not supposed to be used here is being used. Surprise.
Doesn't mean its not canon though. For DC it is. Guess where Spectre is from?

quote:
Anyway, I followed your quicklink. Apparently you've been using that feat since last year in an attempt to get one over on me:
Yeah, a joke post is actually me trying to get one over you for one whole year. Right.

quote:
I wasn't even on for like 3 months during that time. It's hilarious how long you've tried to "get me" with this totally cool feat that would be totally relevant to anything because of my longstanding obvious opinion on Spectre vs Galactus.
Haha, someone is sure full of himself.

quote:
And you've known about this for over half a year and you still misinterpret it so bad? What's wrong with you?
More likely is that I don't give a shit about how badly you interpret a simple scene.

quote:
Like I said, you just make up shit in your mind and start arguing with that. Because I'd have an issue with Spectre actually recreating reality or something? I don't know what your focus was with this but it's entirely pathetic.
More pathetic is your ability to ignore some words in the same panel as you're using as a proof.

quote:
And it's not like Galactus hasn't fought beings with the ability to actually re-create "all" reality anyway:

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...-47-03.jpg.html
Sphinx that fought Galactus and recreated all reality? Heh, I don't know what you're smoking but that's not the sphinx Galactus fought and that's a single timeline that Sphinx altered. But yeah, go with totally unrelated feats and fights. Why don't we go with Spectre fighting Parallax who actually could have created countless universes as an average or helping in creating infinite Hypertime with Damage's big bang?

quote:
I don't much get it tbh.
Of course you don't.

quote:
laughing out loud

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. That pesky Bendis really has been a focal point of mine lately in regards to Galactus.
Sure thing buddy. I'm here if you need me.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 05:46 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote:
But anyway, I find the parallels between this argument and DOV too interesting to pass up.
Uh, sure?

quote:
You have the foolish being lashing out at every chance
You have Daddy just sitting idly by while baby keeps doing shit to get his attention, or just in general ruin everything.
Then you have baby going too far, and now Daddy has to come and put him back in his place.

You're the baby. I don't even know why you would call me out. You know exactly what's going to happen. I don't even know why you would try and call me out since October on this feat for whatever reason. Like... what sort of shit is this?
Like I said you're too full of yourself. But don't worry, it'll pass.

quote:
I don't know if I pissed you off or something recently, but this is quite fun for me. You continue trying too, and I've largely ignored your shit because I don't dislike you anymore, but with all the tears you're flinging at me, all it does is make me happy.
I don't know about you, but its quite fun to see how much you can bend for your hate towards Spectre in general. Quite carver of you.

quote:
You try and be civil and someone has an emotional roller coaster because of it. Tsk tsk. This coming days after you cried about Celey insulting you.

Maybe next time I'll just go on an insult train to make your tears worth it.
Like I give a shit about what you think though. Celey is just trying to get a rise out of me at this point.

quote:
Also "Here's a picture of hyperbole that is completely unsupported and against a being that would finger flick Spectre's head off. Eat a dick, I'm mad." laughing out loud [/B]

Uh-huh.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 05:46 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

King of Tear

And Kulak

And Eclipso

In what way may I ask could anyone possibly consider these low feats???

King of Tears is massively over Spectre
Kulak mm is the destroyer of worlds and could destroy a world from a distant dimension. He stomped classic Fa t e in barely a panel. PLUS he possessed the ring of life at the time (A talisman that would make a snail as powerful as Spectre)

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 09:42 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Why should it be a given that these guys beat the Spectre?

He's supposed to be god's wrath...

Kulak could destroy worlds from a distant dimension? That's not a particularly high feat for someone who's supposed to be clearly above the Spectre. Especially not when Abhi's selling the Spectre as someone who can unmake and remake the multiverse no expression

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 09:43 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by beatboks

Kulak mm is the destroyer of worlds and could destroy a world from a distant dimension. He stomped classic Fa t e in barely a panel. PLUS he possessed the ring of life at the time (A talisman that would make a snail as powerful as Spectre)
That would be the average then. Once I saw Nekron I thought we were just naming people he looked pathetic against once or twice.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 09:46 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by krisblaze
Why should it be a given that these guys beat the Spectre?

He's supposed to be god's wrath...

Kulak could destroy worlds from a distant dimension? That's not a particularly high feat for someone who's supposed to be clearly above the Spectre. Especially not when Abhi's selling the Spectre as someone who can unmake and remake the multiverse no expression

He was able to do that when the presence himself had denied him entry into the dimensions of life. Despite the fact that the almighty was blocking him from entering the universe of earth 2 he was able to influence every single bei g on earth and cause global level events.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 09:53 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by beatboks

Worf Effect. When a character who's supposed to be badass, always loses to show off how much tougher a villain is. Spectre's actually worse about taking beat downs then Worf was.

Getting crushed by a bigger threat is common on the cosmic scene, but Galactus also gets moments to shine against Celestials, or the In Betweener, or getting to be the last cosmic heavyweight standing against the Galactus engine.

While Spectre, he doesn't really get these moments. If a threats big enough to warrent his involvement, it's usually a sure bet he'll be jobbing after a good showing at best, to being outright useless at worst.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on May 22nd, 2015 at 07:12 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

No need to go forcing feats on me like you're trying to force a debate on me because that always turns out well once I write "walls of texts".

next post:

No. I'm just saying you tried to use "weakest" to mean something, when Crispus was only the "weakest" because he restricted himself to one punishment at a time.

And Bendis Galactus was at dangerously low levels of energy. smile
I just said Galactus at least has an excuse. You bring up an example of him being starving. You're reaching severely.
And you're also contrasting a guy who has had a lot to do with a character's background, to Bendis who got his hands on 616 Galactus once.

I find it funny how you assume this is a contest. You're literally inventing arguments to debate against.
Do you disagree that Johns has wrote a shitty Spectre? yes, or no? Because if yes, then your point is irrelevant.

He got restrained by TOAA because he was crazy, and went overboard. That... that's not saying only TOAA could stop him. Especially when he had trouble with multiple beings way way under TOAA in that arc.
And Parallax was having trouble with Sinestro in the same scene, and Spectre had to use anchors to separate them because he was getting embarrassed by Parallax in a straight up fight. I don't get why you would bring this up as a high feat.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...gital%20019.jpg

If Johns Spectre is a thing, then Johns Parallax is as well. It's not like he was operating anywhere near Zero Hour levels. erm

The other feats are good. No issues there. I'm not claiming Spectre doesn't have good feats, just that they're buried in there under a well of shit.

Except for Asmodel claiming Presence feared him. That is complete nonsense, and overstating his power.

Also, I'm not sure I really need to look into "Enough magical users to create an infinite multiverse" considering he was trying to eradicate all magic within the main universe. Nor do I think it's relevant considering he was taking breaks to get back to full health left and right, and the most powerful being he beat was Nabu, Shazam? Yeah, he killed a lot of beings, but that doesn't exactly speak of his actual power. It speaks of how many he killed though. Which is neat.

But yeah, anyway:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...gital%20023.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...anos0222rd4.jpg

That should solve that issue.

And onto the Revelations feat... I don't know why you would even bring this up to me, and then challenge me so confidently with it. All you did was blatantly misinterpret it. I knew that, but I played along to see where you would try and take this. But you seem to be completely serious so...

Like I said, it was Crispus limiting Spectre, not God:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20015.jpg

And farther confirmation. Hell, it even says he's weaker because he takes vengeance on one soul at a time. "Remaking all creation" kind of makes that null and void.
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...%20027.jpg.html

So, we've established that Crispus wasn't weakened in that feat. So let's move onto the feat itself.
"The Vengeance he wreaks upon the world, upon God's creation"
"Cain's herald foretells the end of the world"
"The Age of Apokolips on EARTH"

IE the Crime Bible foretells it as only effecting a planet:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20007.jpg

Now, all it was shown to be effecting was Earthly matters:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20029-030.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20003-004.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20025-026.jpg

And of course, it actually only showing to effect the planet itself:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...?sort=3&o=7

But that's not all. "Like everyone else in the world"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20007.jpg

And here's Cain actually telling Spectre what to do.
"Unmake creation. Rebuild the world in Darkseid's name."
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20028.jpg

When Spectre's only direction is to speak the Anti-Life and REBUILD THE WORLD, it's probably best to take that for what it is. The feat was only planetary.

But there's an implication that all Spectre did was spread the Anti-Life Equation throughout the planet as well

"This is a war for God's greatest gift, for your freedom"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20021.jpg

God's gift again
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20002.jpg

Which, if you combine it with Cain spreading the ALE, as well as all the statements in my scans... it's a possibility that all he did initially was spread the ALE. Though him taking it back is pretty impressive. Doesn't matter either way.

But onto your single panel of this being "all creation"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20029.jpg

Which is only speaking about the entirety of creation and their place in it. Them acknowledging that more universes exist does not mean that more universes were involved. You have absolutely no proof that anything beyond planetary ranges was involved besides an admittance later that more universes exist. It's a complete fallacy with no backing.

Hell, you might as well say that Spectre remade Cain and unmade him there... and then punished him separately... this would also count the spear but the statement applies to Cain specifically. Hell this would count Radiant for that matter if we no limit fallacy it like you are...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20009.jpg

Hell the amount you can apply if we use your logic is ridiculous. Radiant, Cain, the Spear, might as well include Heaven while we're at it.

So, the feat was planetary. All proof points to that. Farther dissection and common sense indicate he didn't even actually remake anything but only spread and took away the ALE.
But we'll let you have something.

Also, like I said, Spectre beats Galactus if you wade through a lot of shit. You disagree by that by... wading through a lot of shit to try and make Spectre beat Galactus. Are you using averages or high end feats only? The fact that you blatantly misrepresented a feat for no reason to me says the latter.
Like I said, you're inventing made up arguments in your head and you're implanting them upon me because... I have no idea. I like Galactus so that angers you?
Undecided on average Spectre vs Galactus though. Mind you that soul showing comes in handy. Not that this matters since you're going to make up some arguments anyway that I totally am "saying"

All this is irrelevant anyway as he stops at 1, though I'm looking forward to you butchering Revelations some more.

Jesus Christ. Is this a war of attrition, or you really like to see yourself type?

Here's a word for you:

Concision.

edit: laughing out loud @ page 2.

Basically this:
Originally posted by krisblaze
Well, looks like Abhi's in the right here thumb up

J/k I'm not gonna read all that shit you **** posted.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on May 22nd, 2015 at 09:34 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 09:23 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Typing is easy. Nothing I write is actually trying to be long, it's just really easy to put words down. I'm not going to edit down my words that are already typed, and I like to be thorough anyway.

The tricky part is keeping myself entertained enough to keep responding. See, if I were to respond to Abhi right there, I'd have to really make up some sort of challenge for myself to make it interesting, since it's really not worth it.

Sometimes I write up whole responses but decide against posting it since I see myself getting bored with it real quick. It's just, not hard at all to do. erm

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 02:27 AM
BeyonderGod

Someone stated this was a bad thread but lol 71 posts.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 02:29 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Typing is easy. Nothing I write is actually trying to be long, it's just really easy to put words down. I'm not going to edit down my words that are already typed, and I like to be thorough anyway.

The tricky part is keeping myself entertained enough to keep responding. See, if I were to respond to Abhi right there, I'd have to really make up some sort of challenge for myself to make it interesting, since it's really not worth it.

Sometimes I write up whole responses but decide against posting it since I see myself getting bored with it real quick. It's just, not hard at all to do. erm

Haha, we believe you bran. We totally do.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 03:12 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

What part?

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 03:31 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

smile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:04 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

smile
0 marks for essay!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:11 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by abhilegend
0 marks for essay!

Because it's unneeded imo. But if there's ever any proof needed that you're a last word debater, now is the time.

Context no matter, only last word

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Because it's unneeded imo. But if there's ever any proof needed that you're a last word debater, now is the time.

Context no matter, only last word

Is that why the last post in this thread is yours before you bumped it?

You're the one who had the last word. That's your whole MO.

erm

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:38 PM